Have Repubs forgotten how a bill becomes law?

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/weigel/2013/09/19/ted_cruz_republicans_temporarily_forget_how_a_bill_becomes_a_law/180224625.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg[/IMG

Watch the cute little video and hope someone sends it to Ted Cruz.[/quote]

actually with the obstructionist libs controlling the senate it's been awhile since we've been able to get one through[/QUOTE]

You got plenty through from 2001 to 2007. The deficit creating Bush Tax cuts passed through reconciliation when we were having two unfunded wars in two countries with thousands of "no bid" contracts while helping corporations move millions of jobs to China.

The problem with Republicans is that they want to "finish the job".

Voting to defund a bad bill is as American as apple pie. Thank goodness we repealed the 18th Amendment, the Mob lost it's main source of income with the 21st Amendment.

Yea, bad stuff needs to be stopped. ACA is bad, very very bad.

WRONGO... skippy... she says... "SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHAT'S IN IT"... meaning SHE HAS NO FUCKING CLUE, and neither did any of the other JACK OFFS that VOTED FOR IT, because NONE OF THEM FUCKING READ IT.

Don't come in here thinking you're going to pull a fast on this crowd. We're all too savy to buy any libtard bull shit.

Maybe you need some more debating practice before you come here, cherry.

Always glad to see someone start personal attacks against me, i.e. "skippy", "libtard", and "cherry". That means they're losing the debate. Otherwise, they'd post facts or logic.

Here's the transcript of what Pelosi said in that 10 second clip you posted: "But we have to pass the bill so that you can uh find out what is in it away from the fog of the controversy." You should really watch and listen to video clips you post before saying I'm wrong for literally quoting it.

There's no "fast one" being pulled, unless you mean how I quoted correctly from your clip. And there's not even a debate, unless you can edit the audio and repost the clip.

Lastly, I notice with interest how you ignored my requests for facts to disprove the ACA was passed in accordance to the rules stipulated by the Constitution. Since you read my post and ignored the request, I must assume you have no facts and you agree the ACA was legally and correctly put into law. Glad to see we're in agreement here.

Also note that not one of them can post proof of the ridiculous things they write. With rw's, its all about name calling. With R politicians, its governing with threats and blackmail.

The ObamaCare bill was passed, legally, Constitutionally, into law. Its time the damn Rs shut up and do their job instead of working so damn hard to steal from the working class to give to the rich.

speaking of not being able to post proof, why is it that not one liberal can post a bill bush signed into law that you nutjobs claim either destroyed the economy or ruined the housing market. you all have been crying this tune for a decade and not one of you is able to pony up the proof.

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/weigel/2013/09/19/ted_cruz_republicans_temporarily_forget_how_a_bill_becomes_a_law/180224625.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg[/IMG

Watch the cute little video and hope someone sends it to Ted Cruz.[/quote]

actually with the obstructionist libs controlling the senate it's been awhile since we've been able to get one through[/QUOTE]

You got plenty through from 2001 to 2007. The deficit creating Bush Tax cuts passed through reconciliation when we were having two unfunded wars in two countries with thousands of "no bid" contracts while helping corporations move millions of jobs to China.

The problem with Republicans is that they want to "finish the job".[/QUOTE]

I guess you forgot that Clinton passed even more tax cuts then bush.

"We don't need no stinking laws" Barry Hussein will act independently if necessary (and the mainstream media goes along with it).

Forum List

Back