Have the "gods" Sent Us a Warning?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Time is running out, regardless which God you follow

Some very interesting implications, if those crop images can be confirmed.

But I absolutely know there is more than just the jets and stuff we know about up there, wherever it is from, because in the late sixties, as a boy, I saw them through a telescope first hand, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Doug Bower and Dave Chorley admitted to making the first crop circles back in 1976. They even demonstrated for the press at the time exactly how they did it.

Despite that, people still insist that the existence of broken corn is proof of alien visitations to Earth.

Last edited:
Doug Bower and Dave Chorley admitted to making the first crop circles back in 1976. The even demonstrated for the press at the time exactly how they did it.

Despite that, people still insist that the existence of broken corn is proof of alien visitations to Earth.
Because someone created their own meaningless crop circle doesn't mean ALL crop circles are man-made

Because someone created their own meaningless crop circle doesn't mean ALL crop circles are man-made

Because we know that convincing crop circles can be made, quite easily, by people ... why do we seek a literally astronomically unlikely explanation for those for whom we don't have a suspect?

Yes, I can't find my car keys ... I probably left them somewhere and forgot ... OR ... alien visitors might have taken them to an alternate dimension.

Are each of these explanations equally likely?

Let's say for a moment that alien life have been visiting Earth for all or most of human history.

If they have, staying undiscovered is obviously a high priority for them because they haven't made themselves overtly known for thousands of years.

So, If these aliens are so intent on staying incognito to the extent that they only abduct isolated hillbillies and have technology that blurs camera images, why would they draw attention to themselves by destroying large amounts of corn in Etch-a-Sketch patterns?

Corn (maize) wasn't grown in large fields until the late 18th century ... where did they make their patterns before that?

Ned Scott Reporting: Wherever you are, keep watching! Watch the skies!

"It Came from Outer Space" (1953) --- a classic.

A better movie, "The Day The Earth Stood Still" (1951) also used a great deal of Theremin music.

I suspect if aliens were going to come to Earth, they would spend more time flirting with Patricia Neal than busting up some poor farmer's corn.

56cfa99404e71066f3f058e656dab7b0.jpg

The Earth might have stood still for the rest of us, but it DEFINITELY moved for Patricia Neal

"It Came from Outer Space" (1953) --- a classic.

A better movie, "The Day The Earth Stood Still" (1951) also used a great deal of Theremin music.

Another great one. They are both on the shelf behind me on DVD.

I still believe that the "strong delusion" spoken of in the Bible, will be an alien visitation. The world has been preparing for such a moment for many decades. Huge numbers of people from all cultures and locales would instantly believe that aliens have arrived to "help" humanity survive our tendency to try to self annihilate our species.

Forum List

Back