Have there been any protests and angry mobs out for blood because of the results in Alabama?

The squishy snowflakes in California and at CNN could learn a lesson from this...
Drumpf hasnt given his Drumpflings permission yet. Wait until Drumpf loses re-election. No telling what commands he will give the illiterates to carry out.
If Trump loses re-election this country is officially over.

Either the illiterates in California and New York burn down the rest of the country, or the right grows the balls to start the civil war that you inbreds have been asking for.
Yeah and the south shall rise again huh? Nothing is going to happen to the country when Drumpf loses except a huge party! :laugh:

Inbred? I'm not white. You monkeys inbred for centuries and havent lost the taste for it.
I don’t live in the South, dipshit.

Trump is the only prospect of hope for this country.

This country would have already balkanized by now if Hillary had won.
I never said you lived in the south you inbred monkey.

Drumpf is a ass clown, fool, and a international embarrassment.

Bernie should have been the candidate. Now we a fucking idiot with launch codes manning the helm.

The squishy snowflakes in California and at CNN could learn a lesson from this...
Drumpf hasnt given his Drumpflings permission yet. Wait until Drumpf loses re-election. No telling what commands he will give the illiterates to carry out.

Either the illiterates in California and New York burn down the rest of the country, or the right grows the balls to start the civil war that you inbreds have been asking for.
Yeah and the south shall rise again huh? Nothing is going to happen to the country when Drumpf loses except a huge party! :laugh:

Inbred? I'm not white. You monkeys inbred for centuries and havent lost the taste for it.

Bernie should have been the candidate. Now we a fucking idiot with launch codes manning the helm.
Trump is far more intelligent than you will ever be.

BTW, you agree with Bernie less than I do, dumbass.

Gimme a break. Drumpf is dumber than armpit hair.

What kind of dumb comment are you making? You have no clue how much I do or do not agree with Bernie.

What kind of dumb comment are you making? You have no clue how much I do or do not agree with Bernie.
LOL!
Only girly fairies don’t have armpit hair....

Bernie is just another recessive inbred to your dumb ass.

You seem upset to the point of violence; I cannot take the post down, I apologize for the offense that enraged you. The sentences below are not "normal":

How the fuck did you think this was even a relevant reply to the OP? You're like a fucking retard in marching band.Who knows what you're going to do it's a fucking mystery.

"retard in marching band" What does THAT mean? "going to do it's (sic) a mystery". Does that group of letters have a meaning?
You seem to not know how the quote function works. Who the hell are you talking to?

Doug Jones isn't MY senator.
I know, like it means anything anyway.

No one gives a crap that your self absorbed, emotionally challenged person does not accept Trump as "your" President
He IS President twit nation

LOL!

That has nothing to do with Drumpf being as dumb as armpit hair but nice deflection.

Bernie is good people. Way better candidate that Hillary and definitely better than the current ass clown in chief.

LOL!

That has nothing to do with Drumpf being as dumb as armpit hair but nice deflection.

Bernie is good people. Way better candidate that Hillary and definitely better than the current ass clown in chief.
Bernie is a hypocritical moron who doesn’t even believe most of what he says.

Armpit hair isn’t “dumb” btw.

LOL Here we go again. Dumb ass loses on ballots and starts talking bullets. LOL What a bunch of idiot retards.

LOL!

I agree. Armpit hair in comparison to Drumpf is like a rocket scientist.

Drumpf is a idiot who cant remember what he says from moment to moment.

LOL Here we go again. Dumb ass loses on ballots and starts talking bullets. LOL What a bunch of idiot retards.
I much prefer hand to hand complete bodily destruction.

Of course that won’t stop me from running down mobs of Antifa inbreds in the streets with my car if the opportunity arrives.

LOL!

It is AN idiot, not “a” idiot, idiot.

Trump doesn’t make those kinds of mistakes in his tweets btw.

LOL!

No stupid. I didnt call you an idiot. I said Drumpf was a idiot.

Drumpf makes all kinds of mistakes tweeting and the last one his attorney claimed responsibility.

Of course that won’t stop me from running down mobs of Antifa inbreds in the streets with my car if the opportunity arrives.
LOL And once again a keyboard warrior. I always get the image of a 30+ pimply faced 5'4" 240 lb adolescent living in his grandmothers basement when I see posts like this. OK, so you are 5'5". LOL

LOL And once again a keyboard warrior. I always get the image of a 30+ pimply faced 5'4" 240 lb adolescent living in his grandmothers basement when I see posts like this. OK, so you are 5'5". LOL

A 30+ adolescent?

You seem upset to the point of violence; I cannot take the post down, I apologize for the offense that enraged you. The sentences below are not "normal":

How the fuck did you think this was even a relevant reply to the OP? You're like a fucking retard in marching band.Who knows what you're going to do it's a fucking mystery.

"retard in marching band" What does THAT mean? "going to do it's (sic) a mystery". Does that group of letters have a meaning?
You seem to not know how the quote function works. Who the hell are you talking to?

Thank you. I had no idea what was going on there either. Still don't. :dunno:

LOL!

Clearly it's smarter than you though, since you clearly know bupkis about Bernie.

LOL!

He's got them covfefed.

Forum List

Back