Have you been impressed with the Female Leadership from Mayors, Governors, and Police Chiefs so far?

Blacks can’t lead
Women can’t lead
Black women definitely can not lead
Plenty of evidence out there...this is not an opinion

I honestly have never been so disgusted with anything in my entire life as I have been with how the elected officials in these cities are encouraging lawlessness and allowing violent extremists to destroy their communities. Absolutely despicable.

What we see today could have been in the Bible. Whether people believe or people do not believe. Its in there!!!

I honestly have never been so disgusted with anything in my entire life as I have been with how the elected officials in these cities are encouraging lawlessness and allowing violent extremists to destroy their communities. Absolutely despicable.
I agree. nearly a month and they have done nothing to stop it. Now rioters are committing arson of private people’s homes. I’m not exactly sure what Democrats think they gain by this exactly.

female mayors, governors and police chiefs
It's a Communist Party dictatorship of the proletariat intended to humiliate men with arbitrary and unproven rape charges, sex offender registration, restraining orders, child support, alimony, no-contact orders, civil commitment orders, civil protective orders, gun control lists, VAWA, NICS, extended background checks, anti-harassment orders, corporate sexual harassment lawsuits on the job, and so on and so forth.

Those particular women as a class are the most vicious liars, whores, thieves, and murderers ever to walk the face of the planet Earth. The Revelation tells us how they refuse to repent, despite the horrible punishments to come upon them in a just visitation of revenge for all that malicious and false paperwork they file in court against the righteous ones.

Only by the black female police chief in seattle was a positive

Otherwise the females in charge of major cities have been very bad
You beat me there. She is the only female police chief I'm aware of who sounds like
she is backing her people. And she's probably able to put out public statements that
take on the mayor and city council because she is black and female and won't be fired.

She's done a good job given the environment in Seattle.

Look around at the female mayors, governors and police chiefs. Look. Now you know why we have never had a female president.

It’s not just local. The House of Reps Speaker...that 2016 campaign to impose a woman...Biden’s surrender o. His ticket...Angela Merkel

Women don’t, as a rule, belong in these positions. There are exceptions and of course without the poison of feminism it wouldn’t be so catastrophic.
But generally....failure after failure after failure.

Forum List

Back