Have you ever had a dead person contact you?

You want your belief in man made global warming receive special treatment do you not?
Absolutely not. You really aren't getting this. Scientific ideas are MEANT to be challenged. That's exactly how they become accepted theories. Do not compare your faith based beliefs and your demand for special treatment of them to scientific knowledge. there is no comparison.

Furthermore, i would never get personally offended, if someone were to deny accepted scientific theories. Know why? I don't have to get offended, because the truth of these ideas is in no way tied to my personal credibility. Sure, you may embarrass yourself to dent accepted science, butt what you do not do is personally offend anybody.

Your not attuned..I am being a total liberal here you have to accept a sprirutal being relaxe . believe.. concentrate..
No mater what feelings or thoughts I would then have after meditating (you didn't invent this thing you are trying on me, you know), I would never then attribute them to ghosts or spirits or gods or demons.

How can you deny coinsedence ? You think it was me guilding me to Arizona?

Do you really think I wanted to spend $50 bucks to watch a crator in a dessert? And watch little kids from Germany running around with tin foil hats on?
You're not demanding that I explain all the sometimes bizarre behavior of human beings, are you? People do odd things and believe extraordinary things.

What drives them to do it, it's not mental it's spiritual..

You want your belief in man made global warming receive special treatment do you not?
Absolutely not. You really aren't getting this. Scientific ideas are MEANT to be challenged. That's exactly how they become accepted theories. Do not compare your faith based beliefs and your demand for special treatment of them to scientific knowledge. there is no comparison.

Furthermore, i would never get personally offended, if someone were to deny accepted scientific theories. Know why? I don't have to get offended, because the truth of these ideas is in no way tied to my personal credibility. Sure, you may embarrass yourself to dent accepted science, butt what you do not do is personally offend anybody.

Your not attuned..I am being a total liberal here you have to accept a sprirutal being relaxe . believe.. concentrate..
No mater what feelings or thoughts I would then have after meditating (you didn't invent this thing you are trying on me, you know), I would never then attribute them to ghosts or spirits or gods or demons.

Do you really think I wanted to spend $50 bucks to watch a crator in a dessert? And watch little kids from Germany running around with tin foil hats on?

Why was I there to watch little children from Germany running around with tin foil hats on at that exact moment in time and space?

Why?

Because someone greater then myself wanted me to see it.

How can ghost come to you if you deny there existence?
You know, this is really nauseating charlatanry. You should feel a little embarrassed of yourself. this is a tired tactic used for years to fool and use people.

It's not.. because you live in a world of Indiana..that's all you been that's all you allow your self to know..
It is charlatanry. "How do you expect my snake oil to work, if you dont believe it works?".....embarrassing.....only valid to the weak of mind...

Why was I there to watch little children from Germany running around with tin foil hats on at that exact moment in time and space?

Why?

No. Because you fooled yourself into thibking you should do it.

You're not demanding that I explain all the sometimes bizarre behavior of human beings, are you? People do odd things and believe extraordinary things.

What drives them to do it, it's not mental it's spiritual..
Nope, it's mental. More accurately, it's completely physical. It's chemical reactions in the brain caused by other chemical reactions, and nothing more. Free will, as you obviously view it, is an illusion and does not exist.

Why did I get to buy a mountain bike for a lousy $15 bucks (it was at least a $500 dollar mountain bike) and I was rode it in a Arizona preserve ..I saw a lady on a gorgeous white horse and I got off on my bike trying to not freak out the horse and still the damn horse took off..I chased her and the damn horse down took the bridal and calmed it down..

This was all mother Mary not me.

Why?

No. Because you fooled yourself into thibking you should do it.

Seriously dude?

I am a blue collar guy I never expected the power of this bullshit.thats why I said it freaks me out..and I don't want to mess with it anymore....you have to do things you don't really want to do.

I agree about seeing Jesus in all of the languages. I can see God's hand in every work under the sun.

Do you learn by just by books and by your own precepts or by the spirit that is sent to guide, instruct and who teaches each who truly believes? Has the world hated you yet? Have you been stripped through lies and deceit with someone else using your name? What has the spirit shown you?

My husband says to tell you, "It is good to hear that you search for the truth and I even commend you for doing so. Just think, when the time comes for you to be led by the holy spirit instead of a carnal mind how much greater wisdom, knowledge and understanding will increase for you. With that in mind my advice would be hang onto your shorts. You will not be disappointed."

I was taught by the faithful and discreet slave that Jesus appointed over all of his belongings. To give food( spiritual) at the proper time. No domestic knows a truth before those teachers know it. Not these truths ( Daniel 12:4)that came out in these last days. But as it says truth would become abundant here in these last days--by making correction to errors taught for over 1750 years and correcting the error filled translations. Altered as well.
The teachings of Jesus and facts of Israelite God worship history prove my teachers did just that.
Okay, so your teachers are of the world. Personally I prefer what the spirit teaches and the Word used as confirmation. That teaching spirit with us is true. My husband says "You have no faith. Otherwise you would step out and into the truth." He says, "He wants to stay on dry land with his teachers". You are free to do that to yourself but you are not free to hold others back with you in that dry desolate desert you abide in. You seem to think that you have a right to tell me or others that have walked in the spirit that the spirit is in error and you are wrong. You do not get to drag others back into Elam and Babylon because you are afraid to step out in faith.

Many listen to this spirit-2Cor 11:12-15. Satan makes his path look good to the mortal heart. How else has he owned 99% all throughout the bible( the only time it wasn't 99% was the possibility when Israel stood strong)--surely not by saying--I am satan follow me.
All that really have the Holy spirit--knows100% the pagan additives in both Christmas and Easter that Jesus would have 0 to do either one--Pagan practices come off the table of demons--God said one CANNOT partake of that table and think they partake of his( 1Cor 10:21) But many are doing just that--The facts of these matters are facts of mortal history found in every encyclopedia--What do people think my teachers just made it up--Its facts.
Those that partake off of both tables will hear these words from Jesus at judgement--Matt 7:22-23

You can believe whatever but the fact is it already began two thousand years ago and it doesn't stop. Perhaps read about the king of Syria sending out his servants trying to convince the men on the wall who drink their own piss that he will take them to a better land if they will simply follow him instead of listening to Hezekiah. That may help you understand a little better. the kingdom of heaven and even the throne are already planted in you if you are a believer. Its all their he didn't leave anything out when he created you as a living soul. Jesus told them they would be as the angels, Job saw them ascending and descending. The Jordan means descender and some merely haven't crossed over that river in their life yet. It is for all times not just this moment or that moment. The word remains steady regardless of what human-adams precepts are.

I shared what the bible actually teaches--You reject the living word of God. You listened to the wrong teachers.
I hope you read ancient Greek and Hebrew otherwise you have no idea what the Bible says, literally.

God promised truth would become abundant here in these last days( Dan 12:4) It has--Through Jesus real teachers making corrections of the false teachings over the last 1750 years and altered bible versions the darkness lives by.
I have no intentions of wasting my time with you as apparently you wish to deny others what the holy spirit has shown them personally. You have claimed through your diatribe that you hoped I could read Greek and Hebrew yet having no clue as to what knowledge I have or possess and for sure you have no clue who sends me; you also claim that I provided false teachings and have been seeing demons when I saw my grandfather whom was sent to give me a message thirty years ago. I know for an absolute fact that what I have seen in the spirit is are messages from God. I would not trust you to feed my dogs much less trust you to make corrections in what you boast and claim are errors over the last few millenniums (BTW which you haven't pointed out one single one for others with knowledge by and of the spirit can dispute or discern your vain rhetoric). If others choose to follow you that will be their problem and yours when the millstones grind your denying spirit into dust. Have a great Day!

You must think the Holy spirit is pretty confused then. Because all 34,000 religions claiming to be Christian all teach different truths--Its not the holy spirit that is confused its mans twistings because of lack of holy spirit. Not one of you can dispute the facts I post.
Bud, you ain't posted any facts. All you have posted is your opinions.

I am telling you fun in Indiana, once you become totally spiritual..then you have to step up to the plate and it sucks.. been there done that..

To much damn work

Hey mods don't please lock out fun in Indiana from posting on my thread please..I enjoy his conversation and view points..

I boned a broad that just laid there like she was dead and who then phoned me a couple of days later. Does that count?

I never had :(

I am actually curious , I am talking about close family members who died ...not weirdo ghost and stuff..
No and anyone who says they have is lying or loony

I am telling you if you believe in the Christian god, the Indians spirits, and all the rest of the main stream religions

I am telling you , you will be so freaked out you couldn't handle it ,like me...

Don't believe in ghosts or gods or spirits and if I ever do see any I will promptly see a neurologist and get an MRI

I was taught by the faithful and discreet slave that Jesus appointed over all of his belongings. To give food( spiritual) at the proper time. No domestic knows a truth before those teachers know it. Not these truths ( Daniel 12:4)that came out in these last days. But as it says truth would become abundant here in these last days--by making correction to errors taught for over 1750 years and correcting the error filled translations. Altered as well.
The teachings of Jesus and facts of Israelite God worship history prove my teachers did just that.
Okay, so your teachers are of the world. Personally I prefer what the spirit teaches and the Word used as confirmation. That teaching spirit with us is true. My husband says "You have no faith. Otherwise you would step out and into the truth." He says, "He wants to stay on dry land with his teachers". You are free to do that to yourself but you are not free to hold others back with you in that dry desolate desert you abide in. You seem to think that you have a right to tell me or others that have walked in the spirit that the spirit is in error and you are wrong. You do not get to drag others back into Elam and Babylon because you are afraid to step out in faith.

Many listen to this spirit-2Cor 11:12-15. Satan makes his path look good to the mortal heart. How else has he owned 99% all throughout the bible( the only time it wasn't 99% was the possibility when Israel stood strong)--surely not by saying--I am satan follow me.
All that really have the Holy spirit--knows100% the pagan additives in both Christmas and Easter that Jesus would have 0 to do either one--Pagan practices come off the table of demons--God said one CANNOT partake of that table and think they partake of his( 1Cor 10:21) But many are doing just that--The facts of these matters are facts of mortal history found in every encyclopedia--What do people think my teachers just made it up--Its facts.
Those that partake off of both tables will hear these words from Jesus at judgement--Matt 7:22-23

I shared what the bible actually teaches--You reject the living word of God. You listened to the wrong teachers.
I hope you read ancient Greek and Hebrew otherwise you have no idea what the Bible says, literally.

God promised truth would become abundant here in these last days( Dan 12:4) It has--Through Jesus real teachers making corrections of the false teachings over the last 1750 years and altered bible versions the darkness lives by.
I have no intentions of wasting my time with you as apparently you wish to deny others what the holy spirit has shown them personally. You have claimed through your diatribe that you hoped I could read Greek and Hebrew yet having no clue as to what knowledge I have or possess and for sure you have no clue who sends me; you also claim that I provided false teachings and have been seeing demons when I saw my grandfather whom was sent to give me a message thirty years ago. I know for an absolute fact that what I have seen in the spirit is are messages from God. I would not trust you to feed my dogs much less trust you to make corrections in what you boast and claim are errors over the last few millenniums (BTW which you haven't pointed out one single one for others with knowledge by and of the spirit can dispute or discern your vain rhetoric). If others choose to follow you that will be their problem and yours when the millstones grind your denying spirit into dust. Have a great Day!

You must think the Holy spirit is pretty confused then. Because all 34,000 religions claiming to be Christian all teach different truths--Its not the holy spirit that is confused its mans twistings because of lack of holy spirit. Not one of you can dispute the facts I post.
Bud, you ain't posted any facts. All you have posted is your opinions.

One can check into fact now, Or when its too late. We all choose our path.

How can ghost come to you if you deny there existence?
You know, this is really nauseating charlatanry. You should feel a little embarrassed of yourself. this is a tired tactic used for years to fool and use people.

It's not.. because you live in a world of Indiana..that's all you been that's all you allow your self to know..
It is charlatanry. "How do you expect my snake oil to work, if you dont believe it works?".....embarrassing.....only valid to the weak of mind...

I got you unbanned from this thread, now speak kindly and with in the rules
Fort Fun IndianaGold

people who say they were contacted and other posters want to belittle them saying it's not possib
What? How does that belittle anyone? And why do people of faith think that their beliefs deserve some sort of special treatment? Sorry, they don't.

The mods warned you and it's my thread...I will tell you straight up I know in my heart mother Mary contacted me in 2011 and told me to find the truth about my son's in Arizona, she told me to leave and go to Arizona.so I left .and I went to Arizona and talked with the mother of my son's..

And in my journeys in Arizona I met so many wonderful people, Mexicans, blacks, Indians, whites...and can't describe to you how many people helped me when I was in Arizona..and traveling there ..my damn car broke down in new Mexico and a few Indians came along and gave me a jump.

I could write a fucking book about it..I remember when my car broke down 40 miles away where I worked and I told my boss I had to quit ..you know what he did he hired a Mexican in the area to get my ass to work..

Yes ..I believe in God...

Thank you, I also believe most people are very good.

Forum List

Back