Have You Ever Had A Ghostly Experience?

Wapasha

Platinum Member
May 28, 2019
Twenty years ago I had an experience with a ghost. I was the only person to experience it, even though there were five of us all in the same room, at the same time.

A friend of mine invited me to play cards at a ranch style house, owned by a friend of his from work. When I arrived there were about five of us. I'd never met any of them before, just the friend I already spoke of. The couple who owned the house were married. We were playing cards in the living room, on a card table, for about 30 minutes. The wife who lived there was watching TV with the volume down low.

Suddenly I heard a baby crying coming from the bedroom off the living, directly to my left. I already had three boys, and the youngest was three years old, so I'm intimately familiar with the sounds of a cranky baby crying as they wake up from a nap. So I casually told the owner of the house "Your baby's crying."

He looked at me wide wide eyes, "what?" I repeated, "your baby is crying." He looked odd and said "don't fuck with me." I said a little confused "I'm not, your baby is crying in that room right there" and pointed to it.

Now he started to freak me out, cuz he said they didn't have any children. and suddenly the baby stopped crying. He begged me not be be messing with him, and he looked at my friend and asked "did you tell him?" And my friend said he hadn't said anything to me.

I was really confused at this point. then the owner of the house told me that "the people who lived here before we bought the house had a baby die in that room." He asked me about what age I thought the baby was, that I had heard. I thought it sounded like maybe a few months at most. And that was the age of the baby that had died in that room.

I've never seen a ghost in my life, and this was the only time I had experienced anything like this.

Its a "phenomenon" that doesnt make sense to me. Why is he crying if he is dead? Are you saying that his incorporeal spirit is crying? That doesnt make sense either. Vocal cords have to vibrate in order to make sound, which cant be done without a physical form. Ghostly material doesnt vibrate.

Furthermore, arent babies supposed to like go to Heaven or something? Why is it hanging around with the new owner of the house? How did the baby ghost even find that house? Did it form right there the moment it died, if so, why didnt the parents hear it crying?

Its a "phenomenon" that doesnt make sense to me. Why is he crying if he is dead? Are you saying that his incorporeal spirit is crying? That doesnt make sense either. Vocal cords have to vibrate in order to make sound, which cant be done without a physical form. Ghostly material doesnt vibrate.

Furthermore, arent babies supposed to like go to Heaven or something? Why is it hanging around with the new owner of the house? How did the baby ghost even find that house? Did it form right there the moment it died, if so, why didnt the parents hear it crying?
I don't know. All I can say is I heard a little baby crying for about 10-15 seconds. The cry was completely normal, and was as clear as a bell. I even waited a few seconds before saying anything, but the owner of the house was talking to someone so I figured he hadn't heard his baby.

Twenty years ago I had an experience with a ghost. I was the only person to experience it, even though there were five of us all in the same room, at the same time.

A friend of mine invited me to play cards at a ranch style house, owned by a friend of his from work. When I arrived there were about five of us. I'd never met any of them before, just the friend I already spoke of. The couple who owned the house were married. We were playing cards in the living room, on a card table, for about 30 minutes. The wife who lived there was watching TV with the volume down low.

Suddenly I heard a baby crying coming from the bedroom off the living, directly to my left. I already had three boys, and the youngest was three years old, so I'm intimately familiar with the sounds of a cranky baby crying as they wake up from a nap. So I casually told the owner of the house "Your baby's crying."

He looked at me wide wide eyes, "what?" I repeated, "your baby is crying." He looked odd and said "don't fuck with me." I said a little confused "I'm not, your baby is crying in that room right there" and pointed to it.

Now he started to freak me out, cuz he said they didn't have any children. and suddenly the baby stopped crying. He begged me not be be messing with him, and he looked at my friend and asked "did you tell him?" And my friend said he hadn't said anything to me.

I was really confused at this point. then the owner of the house told me that "the people who lived here before we bought the house had a baby die in that room." He asked me about what age I thought the baby was, that I had heard. I thought it sounded like maybe a few months at most. And that was the age of the baby that had died in that room.

I've never seen a ghost in my life, and this was the only time I had experienced anything like this.
only when I see joe biden and think hes the walking dead,,

I've never experienced a ghost, but some weird thing in the sky, like an arch that was lit up and there was one circular-ish cloud in the sky and the light went down to the cloud.

There were two other people in the car, and I said nothing about it.

But now, I don't even know if it actually happened. I remember it. Problem is, human's memories are weird. Now, I know you said you reacted to this at the time, so that might make things different, however brains are weird and people might hear things that aren't there, because the brain is playing tricks.

Known by Shamans as a spiritual sickness where the soul sinks to your bowels, becomes chronically irritated and leaves you feeling endlessly De Crapitated.

are you sure it wasnt the dog that farted??

they can sound the same,,
No. I had already raised three kids, and my youngest was just three years old at the time. I was intimately familiar with how a young baby sounds, and this was clear as a bell, and loud enough in volume to correspond to a baby's cry in that room off the living room. It was no more than 15 feet away. so this was not some faint, distant sounding cry, this was up close.

Forum List

Back