🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
You are a one dumb fuck. When you lie and twist to support your fucked up views, the. You don't want discussion or debate you want to remain the ignorant dumb shit you are. Vote for Trump or Clinton, I want neither and there is no point trying to engage a conversation with your dishonest ass.

A vote for Roll your own Johnson is a vote for Trump
A vote for Jill Stain is a vote for Trump

We have the one opportunity to vote against evil...and you aren't taking it.

Funny, I was told a vote for Gary or Jill was a vote for Clinton.

I see both candidates as evil. I don't trust either. Two of the worst candidates ever.
Yep.....and that was Hillary's goal all along.
She knows she sucks. Her goal was to bring Trump down to her level so she could compete.....mainly because she's unlikable, despicable, and dishonest to the core.

You are a one dumb fuck. When you lie and twist to support your fucked up views, the. You don't want discussion or debate you want to remain the ignorant dumb shit you are. Vote for Trump or Clinton, I want neither and there is no point trying to engage a conversation with your dishonest ass.

A vote for Roll your own Johnson is a vote for Trump
A vote for Jill Stain is a vote for Trump

We have the one opportunity to vote against evil...and you aren't taking it.

I see both candidates as evil. I don't trust either. Two of the worst candidates ever.
She knows she sucks. Her goal was to bring Trump down to her level so she could compete.....mainly because she's unlikable, despicable, and dishonest to the core.

That's what her ads seem to be geared to. Ripping Trump down. If she can't be positive about herself...she just says the other guy is worse.

Obviously, if you see a moral equivlence between an outright fucking Nazi like Trump and a petty corrupt politician like Clinton, that's kind of your problem.

In addition to the severe misogyny that leads to that kind of thinking.

And if your party had nominated someone other than the Crazy Nazi, you could make that argument.

That's what her ads seem to be geared to. Ripping Trump down. If she can't be positive about herself...she just says the other guy is worse.

You mean just like every other politician has done at this stage of the election in my lifetime.

Obviously, if you see a moral equivlence between an outright fucking Nazi like Trump and a petty corrupt politician like Clinton, that's kind of your problem.

In addition to the severe misogyny that leads to that kind of thinking.

I don't see Trump as a Nazi, like you seem to do. Of course, I am not the drama queen that you are.

I don't see Trump as a Nazi, like you seem to do. Of course, I am not the drama queen that you are.

If you don't see Trump is a Nazi, it's because you aren't looking very hard.

Trump is doing the same shit Hitler did, stoking anger at a minority and using them as scapegoats for the country's problems.

Trump is doing the same shit Hitler did, stoking anger at a minority and using them as scapegoats for the country's problems.
not only will Trump start a nuclear war but he'll build concentration camps and fire up the ovens

You are fucking unhinged

not only will Trump start a nuclear war but he'll build concentration camps and fire up the ovens

You are fucking unhinged

Again, I imagine someone saying the same thing to my Grandfather in 1933 about Hitler.

Yeah, and the left told us Bush was a Nazi and his grandfather was a Nazi and Romney was a Nazi and Ted Cruz is a Nazi and Jeb Bush was a Nazi and I can't remember what others the left claimed to be Nazis. So your sky is falling games really are old BS.

It's more drama queen stuff.

eah, and the left told us Bush was a Nazi and his grandfather was a Nazi and Romney was a Nazi and Ted Cruz is a Nazi and Jeb Bush was a Nazi and I can't remember what others the left claimed to be Nazis. So your sky is falling games really are old BS.

When did anyone call Romney a Nazi? Oh, never mind, you are avoiding the point.

I never recall Bush saying we need to round up millions of people based on their national origin or religion...

eah, and the left told us Bush was a Nazi and his grandfather was a Nazi and Romney was a Nazi and Ted Cruz is a Nazi and Jeb Bush was a Nazi and I can't remember what others the left claimed to be Nazis. So your sky is falling games really are old BS.

When did anyone call Romney a Nazi? Oh, never mind, you are avoiding the point.

I never recall Bush saying we need to round up millions of people based on their national origin or religion...

That didn't stop the nutters from calling Bush a Nazi. Did they call FDR a Nazi when he rounded up the Japanese and placed them in internment camps?

You are fucking unhinged

Again, I imagine someone saying the same thing to my Grandfather in 1933 about Hitler.

Again unhinged

If people as smart as the Germans could fall for this, so can people as stupid as Americans.

The only president ever to throw American in camps was a Democrat

That didn't stop the nutters from calling Bush a Nazi. Did they call FDR a Nazi when he rounded up the Japanese and placed them in internment camps?

1) Nobody credible really called Bush that.
2) FDR didn't intern the Japanese with the intent of extermination or to deport them. Most, in fact, were released within one year.
3) Trump is a Nazi. Deal with it.

Not really true. What do you think Indian Reservations were? All done by those Post-Civil War Republican Presidents.

In fact, Hitler said that he got the idea for concentration camps from- wait for it- Indian Reservations.

Ugly Precursor to Auschwitz: Hitler Said to Have Been Inspired by U.S. Indian Reservation System

2) FDR didn't intern the Japanese with the intent of extermination or to deport them. Most, in fact, were released within one year.

Not really true. What do you think Indian Reservations were? All done by those Post-Civil War Republican Presidents.

In fact, Hitler said that he got the idea for concentration camps from- wait for it- Indian Reservations.

Ugly Precursor to Auschwitz: Hitler Said to Have Been Inspired by U.S. Indian Reservation System

You are an idiot, deal with that first.

The Indians weren't American citizens

anyone who recieves the earned income credit

and there are millions of them

are using the tax code towards their benefit

in fact many get more back then they paid into taxes

now that is benefiting

The Indians weren't American citizens

that and he got the party affilations wrong

Forum List

Back