🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
That didn't stop the nutters from calling Bush a Nazi. Did they call FDR a Nazi when he rounded up the Japanese and placed them in internment camps?

1) Nobody credible really called Bush that.
2) FDR didn't intern the Japanese with the intent of extermination or to deport them. Most, in fact, were released within one year.
3) Trump is a Nazi. Deal with it.

The only president ever to throw American in camps was a Democrat

Not really true. What do you think Indian Reservations were? All done by those Post-Civil War Republican Presidents.

In fact, Hitler said that he got the idea for concentration camps from- wait for it- Indian Reservations.

Ugly Precursor to Auschwitz: Hitler Said to Have Been Inspired by U.S. Indian Reservation System
The Indians weren't American citizens

that and he got the party affilations wrong
Of course he did he gets everything wrong

So that made it okay? We steal your land, kill MOST of your people and then send the rest of you to these concentration camps with no economic opportunity, but it was okay, because we didn't consider you to be "citizens".... you know, because you weren't white.

Most of the people Hitler sent to the camps weren't German Citizens... did that make it okay?

That didn't stop the nutters from calling Bush a Nazi. Did they call FDR a Nazi when he rounded up the Japanese and placed them in internment camps?

2) FDR didn't intern the Japanese with the intent of extermination or to deport them. Most, in fact, were released within one year.

Not really true. What do you think Indian Reservations were? All done by those Post-Civil War Republican Presidents.

In fact, Hitler said that he got the idea for concentration camps from- wait for it- Indian Reservations.

Ugly Precursor to Auschwitz: Hitler Said to Have Been Inspired by U.S. Indian Reservation System

Nope.

Indian reservation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1868, President Ulysses S. Grant pursued a "Peace Policy" as an attempt to avoid violence.[16] The policy included a reorganization of the Indian Service, with the goal of relocating various tribes from their ancestral homes to parcels of lands established specifically for their inhabitation. The policy called for the replacement of government officials by religious men, nominated by churches, to oversee the Indian agencies on reservations in order to teach Christianity to the native tribes. The Quakers were especially active in this policy on reservations.[17]

The policy was controversial from the start. Reservations were generally established by executive order. In many cases, white settlers objected to the size of land parcels, which were subsequently reduced. A report submitted to Congress in 1868 found widespread corruption among the federal Native American agencies and generally poor conditions among the relocated tribes.

In 1887, Congress undertook a significant change in reservation policy by the passage of the Dawes Act, or General Allotment (Severalty) Act. The act ended the general policy of granting land parcels to tribes as-a-whole by granting small parcels of land to individual tribe members. In some cases, for example the Umatilla Indian Reservation, after the individual parcels were granted out of reservation land, the reservation area was reduced by giving the excess land to white settlers. The individual allotment policy continued until 1934, when it was terminated by the Indian Reorganization Act.

So Republicans started crowding the Native Americans onto reservations that were much like Concentration Camps, which Adolf greatly admired... and FDR was the guy who put that shit to an end.

So that made it okay? We steal your land, kill MOST of your people and then send the rest of you to these concentration camps with no economic opportunity, but it was okay, because we didn't consider you to be "citizens".... you know, because you weren't white.

Most of the people Hitler sent to the camps weren't German Citizens... did that make it okay?

Where did I say it was OK?

I'm just being accurate you might want to try it sometime

But then again you'd have thought that by 1942 we Americans would have learned a thing or two but your hero FDR had no problem rounding up American citizens and tossing them into camps did he?

Nope.

Indian reservation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1868, President Ulysses S. Grant pursued a "Peace Policy" as an attempt to avoid violence.[16] The policy included a reorganization of the Indian Service, with the goal of relocating various tribes from their ancestral homes to parcels of lands established specifically for their inhabitation. The policy called for the replacement of government officials by religious men, nominated by churches, to oversee the Indian agencies on reservations in order to teach Christianity to the native tribes. The Quakers were especially active in this policy on reservations.[17]

The policy was controversial from the start. Reservations were generally established by executive order. In many cases, white settlers objected to the size of land parcels, which were subsequently reduced. A report submitted to Congress in 1868 found widespread corruption among the federal Native American agencies and generally poor conditions among the relocated tribes.

In 1887, Congress undertook a significant change in reservation policy by the passage of the Dawes Act, or General Allotment (Severalty) Act. The act ended the general policy of granting land parcels to tribes as-a-whole by granting small parcels of land to individual tribe members. In some cases, for example the Umatilla Indian Reservation, after the individual parcels were granted out of reservation land, the reservation area was reduced by giving the excess land to white settlers. The individual allotment policy continued until 1934, when it was terminated by the Indian Reorganization Act.

So Republicans started crowding the Native Americans onto reservations that were much like Concentration Camps, which Adolf greatly admired... and FDR was the guy who put that shit to an end.

so according to your link

the reservations and indians being moved was already in progress

wonder which party started the removal act in the first place

But then again you'd have thought that by 1942 we Americans would have learned a thing or two but your hero FDR had no problem rounding up American citizens and tossing them into camps did he?

Given the fact that people were pretty much ready to drag the Japanese Americans out of their homes and lynch them in 1942, the rellocation wasn't really that bad. It was wrong, but the country was in a panic.

Given the fact that people were pretty much ready to drag the Japanese Americans out of their homes and lynch them in 1942, the rellocation wasn't really that bad. It was wrong, but the country was in a panic.

Justification

Oh Yeah they were imprisoned and treated like shit for their own good

Justification

No, they were imprisoned because their country of origin launched a sneak attack on us and people were scared that they'd show up and invade the West Coast. While that might seem irrational now, one only has to look at how much we are pissing ourselves today over a few Muslims with guns. Nazi Trump says close down the mosques and deport muslim children, and you bubba rednecks are all for it.

Then keep in mind that Japan had submarines and aircraft carriers and battleships and armies. The represented a much greater existential threat.

We didn't just lock up the Japanese. We also locked up 20,000 German Americans and 5,000 Italian Americans.

Justification

No, they were imprisoned because their country of origin launched a sneak attack on us and people were scared that they'd show up and invade the West Coast. While that might seem irrational now, one only has to look at how much we are pissing ourselves today over a few Muslims with guns. Nazi Trump says close down the mosques and deport muslim children, and you bubba rednecks are all for it.

Then keep in mind that Japan had submarines and aircraft carriers and battleships and armies. The represented a much greater existential threat.

We didn't just lock up the Japanese. We also locked up 20,000 German Americans and 5,000 Italian Americans.
I never specifically mentioned any nationality

All I ever said was American Citizens

To me there is no other distinction needed

SO for the record we have had a democrat round up innocent civilians and imprison them a democrat was the only person to ever use a nuclear weapon and a democrat that brought us closest to the brink of nuclear war with Russia than any other president and you're afraid of Trump

SO for the record we have had a democrat round up innocent civilians and imprison them a democrat was the only person to ever use a nuclear weapon and a democrat that brought us closest to the brink of nuclear war with Russia than any other president and you're afraid of Trump

Um, yeah. None of those guys were fucking crazy Nazis like Trump is.

All those decisions were RATIONAL, despite how you try to spin them. Was nuking Japan bad? Yup. So would have letting the war drag out for another year, with hundreds of thousands of people dying. Was confronting Russia over Cuba risky? Yup. So was letting nuclear weapons be in the control of an American hating dictator 90 miles from our coast. (Castro demanded that Khrushev actually LAUNCH the nukes.)

Trump can't even contain himself on Twitter without going off on a rant about some teenager who gained some weight. And you fools (yes, even you fools who are copping out and voting third party) want to give him the nukes, the military, the CIA, FBI and IRS.

That's fucking crazy... but you'll tell yourself that Hillary is just as bad because she wants power and has a vagina.

Um, yeah. None of those guys were fucking crazy Nazis like Trump is.

All those decisions were RATIONAL, despite how you try to spin them. Was nuking Japan bad? Yup. So would have letting the war drag out for another year, with hundreds of thousands of people dying. Was confronting Russia over Cuba risky? Yup. So was letting nuclear weapons be in the control of an American hating dictator 90 miles from our coast. (Castro demanded that Khrushev actually LAUNCH the nukes.)

Trump can't even contain himself on Twitter without going off on a rant about some teenager who gained some weight. And you fools (yes, even you fools who are copping out and voting third party) want to give him the nukes, the military, the CIA, FBI and IRS.

That's fucking crazy... but you'll tell yourself that Hillary is just as bad because she wants power and has a vagina.

yes anyone can rationalize rounding up innocent civilians and imprisoning them and the ONLY American president to ever do so was a democrat

IDGAF about Shillary's genitals I care more about her character or lack thereof.

yes anyone can rationalize rounding up innocent civilians and imprisoning them and the ONLY American president to ever do so was a democrat

Anyone can rationalize whining about something 70 years after the fact if you ignore Pearl Harbor or the Bataan Death March or the Holocaust or any of the other shit Japan and her allies were doing.

Here's the thing. Most Americans at the time had no problem with removing suspect individuals from a possible war zone. They actually thought it was prudent when the thought of the IJN Yamato showing up off San Francisco with her 18 inch guns was a real possibility.

You see, I used to think this was a bad thing, until I see how Americans act today at the thought of a few muslims with guns (of course, we'd never consider limiting access to guns because that would be silly.)

Just like I used to wonder what Grandpa Ludwig must have thought in 1933 when he watched Hitler rise to power. Then I watch all you fucks who don't see Trump as the same kind of dangerous buffoon, and I don't wonder about that anymore.

IDGAF about Shillary's genitals I care more about her character or lack thereof.

The Right Wing has spend hundreds of millions of dollars investigating Mrs. Clinton over the last 20 years.

Filegate, Travelgate, Whitewater, Benghazi, the emails

Now either she is a criminal mastermind able to evade liability for decades.

Or she didn't do any of the shit she's accused of.

Now, I have no doubt, if she's elected, we are going to get more petty scandals that never amount to anything and lots of gridlock because your side won't let their congressmen do their jobs.

I also think she will probably be a one term president.

But that is STILL preferable to the crazy, unstable Nazi you guys want to elect (or aren't doing enough to stop from happening.)

It's pretty scary what the Democrats were allowed to get away with during WWII. The justification lives on to this day. I hate this partisan BS and partisan whackadoodles.

It's pretty scary what the Democrats were allowed to get away with during WWII. The justification lives on to this day. I hate this partisan BS and partisan whackadoodles.

yeah, it's pretty scary what Democrats did during World War II. They saved western civilization from pure fucking evil... those bastards!!!!

Thanks for proving my point.

Anyone can rationalize whining about something 70 years after the fact if you ignore Pearl Harbor or the Bataan Death March or the Holocaust or any of the other shit Japan and her allies were doing.

Here's the thing. Most Americans at the time had no problem with removing suspect individuals from a possible war zone. They actually thought it was prudent when the thought of the IJN Yamato showing up off San Francisco with her 18 inch guns was a real possibility.

You see, I used to think this was a bad thing, until I see how Americans act today at the thought of a few muslims with guns (of course, we'd never consider limiting access to guns because that would be silly.)

Just like I used to wonder what Grandpa Ludwig must have thought in 1933 when he watched Hitler rise to power. Then I watch all you fucks who don't see Trump as the same kind of dangerous buffoon, and I don't wonder about that anymore.

The Right Wing has spend hundreds of millions of dollars investigating Mrs. Clinton over the last 20 years.

Filegate, Travelgate, Whitewater, Benghazi, the emails

Now either she is a criminal mastermind able to evade liability for decades.

Or she didn't do any of the shit she's accused of.

Now, I have no doubt, if she's elected, we are going to get more petty scandals that never amount to anything and lots of gridlock because your side won't let their congressmen do their jobs.

I also think she will probably be a one term president.

But that is STILL preferable to the crazy, unstable Nazi you guys want to elect (or aren't doing enough to stop from happening.)

So you re saying that ALL the people who were citizens and living in this country and just happened to have the wrong nationality during war time deserved to be rounded up at gun point and imprisoned because of what the leaders of the countries their families came from did ?

Interesting

And your muslims with guns analogy falls far short as most of your analogies do. If you really believe that it was justified and even right to imprison innocent Americans then you would be for rounding up muslims and throwing them in camps too.

And I never said Shillary was a criminal did I?

No I did not. I said She like her lech of a husband has questionable character at best

So you re saying that ALL the people who were citizens and living in this country and just happened to have the wrong nationality during war time deserved to be rounded up at gun point and imprisoned because of what the leaders of the countries their families came from did ?

I think it would depend on the level of threat. Had the Battle of Midway gone the other way, The Japanese would have been at the west coast with nothing to stop them. Again, you can always look back with 20 20 hindsight.

I think it would depend on the level of threat. Had the Battle of Midway gone the other way, The Japanese would have been at the west coast with nothing to stop them. Again, you can always look back with 20 20 hindsight.
The people rounded up at gunpoint and thrown in camps were then in your mind all a threat to the country. Especially the old ladies and kids right?

The people rounded up at gunpoint and thrown in camps were then in your mind all a threat to the country. Especially the old ladies and kids right?

So your alternative would be to break up families? I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

I mean, it's easy to second guess an action 75 years later. But how do you tell who the poison skittles are, as Donald Trump Jr. said. Hey, maybe we should move them out of the potential war zone for a year and do background checks... which is exactly what the government did. (Again, most of them were released within one year. Only about 10,000 were found to have such severe Axis sympathies they held on to them for the duration.)

So your alternative would be to break up families? I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

I mean, it's easy to second guess an action 75 years later. But how do you tell who the poison skittles are, as Donald Trump Jr. said. Hey, maybe we should move them out of the potential war zone for a year and do background checks... which is exactly what the government did. (Again, most of them were released within one year. Only about 10,000 were found to have such severe Axis sympathies they held on to them for the duration.)
There is no alternative as there is NEVER a good reason to throw innocent people in a fucking camp

Forum List

Back