Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
Asswipe, McCain had no integrity and he proved it with his CFR, it was designed to keep incumbents in office. Trump is a disaster, but so his Clinton, neither is fit for office, but you go ahead and support your party and kiss her ass. I lobotomy would make you smarter.

Wow, yeah, what a bastard McCain was, making sure that rich people couldn't buy politicians...

Maybe we should just require them to wear patches like Nascar drivers.

Nope, it was a random audit. Nothing was found amiss, sorry. I know you think all employers are bad but you are a greedy troublemaking asshole. That's why you lost your last job.

Actually, that was three jobs back, but never mind. (The last one I quit to get a better paying one.)

I did totally report one employer to OSHA and got their asses shut down though. That was sweet.

Sure you quit, lol!

Sure you quit, lol!

Yup. ANd right on time, the bastards who own the place moved most of the jobs to Malaysia a year after I left.

Now they can't get product to the Customer on time because it's all tied up in the ports.

Asswipe, McCain had no integrity and he proved it with his CFR, it was designed to keep incumbents in office. Trump is a disaster, but so his Clinton, neither is fit for office, but you go ahead and support your party and kiss her ass. I lobotomy would make you smarter.

Wow, yeah, what a bastard McCain was, making sure that rich people couldn't buy politicians...

Maybe we should just require them to wear patches like Nascar drivers.

That isn't what the bill did, so either McCain sponsored the bill knowing it would be easier for incumbents to get re-elected or he didn't listen to what every person with a brain knew, and that it would wind up in the Supreme Court and open Pandora's box. So he was either disingenuous or an idiot.

That isn't what the bill did, so either McCain sponsored the bill knowing it would be easier for incumbents to get re-elected or he didn't listen to what every person with a brain knew, and that it would wind up in the Supreme Court and open Pandora's box. So he was either disingenuous or an idiot.

Well, no, SCOTUS never should have overturned 40 years of sensible laws going back to Watergate, but they did.

Not to worry. After Hillary replaces Scalia's corpse, we'll fix that mistake.

Sure you quit, lol!

Yup. ANd right on time, the bastards who own the place moved most of the jobs to Malaysia a year after I left.

Now they can't get product to the Customer on time because it's all tied up in the ports.

Which bastards are those? The ones that fired you, the ones you tattled on? If you are such an expert in your field and know so much more than any owner, you should open your own business and show them all!

Well, no, SCOTUS never should have overturned 40 years of sensible laws going back to Watergate, but they did.

Not to worry. After Hillary replaces Scalia's corpse, we'll fix that mistake.

I would hope someone would fix McCains fuck up. The dumb bastard.

Which bastards are those? The ones that fired you, the ones you tattled on? If you are such an expert in your field and know so much more than any owner, you should open your own business and show them all!

Right... the problem is, management doesn't listen to working people. It's why the GErmans and Japanese are eating our lunch.

Actually, i have a much simpler solution.

If you donate to a politician, and you ask for something, lobby for something, or get something in return, that will be treated AS A BRIBE. You will be arrested, prosecuted and sent to big boy prison.

Problem. Fucking. Solved.

Right... the problem is, management doesn't listen to working people. It's why the GErmans and Japanese are eating our lunch.

Actually, i have a much simpler solution.

If you donate to a politician, and you ask for something, lobby for something, or get something in return, that will be treated AS A BRIBE. You will be arrested, prosecuted and sent to big boy prison.

Problem. Fucking. Solved.

First paragraph, is BS, I know many companies where the management listens.

I have a better solution, hang it on the political whores who sell themselves for votes. The problem isn't the American people it is the politicians.

Boy, are you totally clueless. The point that I made(I am the OP douchebag) is that even Joe, the smuck, uses every trick the liberals put in the tax code to evade playing taxes. That way the Buffets(who pays less tax rate than his secretary), Gates, Clintons, Gore, and the rest of the Uber Rich 1% liberal elites can not have to PAY as much taxes like Joe does(if Joe does). You just cant be dumber than Joe and Jake. Well you can, but Nancy Pelosi got kicked out the House Leadership for how stupid she was. But Jake and Joe are almost as dumb as her.

Pelosi is still in the House Leadership... but never mind, i know you aren't that bright.

anyway, I'd have no problem reworking the tax code to get rid of the dodges the rich use to not pay their fair share.

So would most people, I would think.
The dodges that you use? Hypocrite...The liberal elites would hate you for that. Then Warren Buffet would have to pay the same tax rate as his secretary, and we cant have that?

I have a better solution, hang it on the political whores who sell themselves for votes. The problem isn't the American people it is the politicians.

We aren't talking about "The American People", we are talking about the rich 1% of assholes who have too much and want more.

No other democracy does it this way. Other democracies, they pay their fair share.

The dodges that you use? Hypocrite...The liberal elites would hate you for that. Then Warren Buffet would have to pay the same tax rate as his secretary, and we cant have that?

Well,no he'd pay his fair share, which he has said he has no problem doing if government would do its job.

We aren't talking about "The American People", we are talking about the rich 1% of assholes who have too much and want more.

No other democracy does it this way. Other democracies, they pay their fair share.

Yep, and fair share is determined by Congress, who are part of the 1%. Rich writing laws for the rich. Not to tough to see why we are screwed. Again it's the politicians.

Yep, and fair share is determined by Congress, who are part of the 1%. Rich writing laws for the rich. Not to tough to see why we are screwed. Again it's the politicians.

I agree, we need to hold these guys to account. But your argument is government is fucked up when Republicans run things, you have a point.

We were just fine when Bill Clinton got the rich to pay their fair share.

I agree, we need to hold these guys to account. But your argument is government is fucked up when Republicans run things, you have a point.

Oh Joe, you are too precious. During Clinton years, you remember World Com, Enron, and other Dot Coms? All those rich guys paid their fair share, and ended up bankrupt, 10'000s of employees lost their job and George Bush not only inherited a mini recession, but ended up having 2 towers brought down, because of the feckless admin who didn't get Osama Bin when he had a chance. You just don't know when the shut up. But don't worry, I will keep reminding you what happens to a country when you are putting a Cuban between a woman's legs and that woman who is the Dumbocrats choice for president, was the wife of the Cuban placer, but not the one receiving said Cuban.

Most liberals are this way, it seems

Why Bill Used His Cigar Instead of His Erection With Monica
This suggests that he began to have a sexual potency problem at forty in 1986. A man who is periodically impotent and so fears erectile dysfunction when he attempts sexual intercourse has a reason to avoid it and to substitute masturbation and oral sex.

Yea, I've used the tax code for my benefit, but I didn't turn around and call 47% of the rest of America as losers for paying no taxes either..

Yea, I've used the tax code for my benefit, but I didn't turn around and call 47% of the rest of America as losers for paying no taxes either..
I used to be a loser a long time ago, then I got smart, got skills, and made my millions. Used every tax loophole I could to avoid paying taxes also. If you are stupid enough to not find loopholes then you deserve to be impoverished(liberals that means poor) as then you are the ones the government panders to. Those that I have helped get their own businesses going, they don't need the government handouts anymore. Such stupid people who think the RICH UBER WEALTHY liberal elite politicians are FOR the people. Just cant get more stupid than that..

We were not fine, that's the problem, Clinton ended his reign with the dot com bust. Both parties are for the rich, until we figure that out it will continue down the same road.

Forum List

Back