Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
andaronjim reminds me of his own description about himself: childish, resentful, tantrum boy.

We have had many like him on the board, and we have sent them on their way. :lol:

HRC is certainly no MT, for good and bood, and andaronjim is certainly no patriotic American.
Jake, did I hurt your feelings? Was what I posted too close to home? Do you sit in your basement and smoke dope?

View attachment 91853
When you are reduced to personal attacks and memes, you reveal your inadequacy in board discussion and in general conversation.

Trump is losing more votes than gaining in refusing to release his taxes. Such a stance does not endear him to the middle class and working classes.
Jake, Jake, are you saying that you are inadequate for this board, since you and Joe both are masters of insults? Man, without double standards, you guys would have no standards at all. For the rest of you, notice how pansy ass, these 2 liberals are when you use their own Rules for Radicals against them? They turn into petulant, spoiled, little girls.

crying.jpg

I had an employment audit, that was brutal. They went through my expenses, my P&L, my federal taxes, my employee records, all my my payroll, all my employee time cards, my insurance, my corporation papers, all my bank accounts, my workmans comp payments, my federal unemployment filings and made sure everything record matched. All was said and done, no penalties or fines, but it was a week of stress and work. It is one reason I'll never own my own business again.

So I'd wonder what you did to merit an audit. My guess, treated an employee like shit and they dropped a diime on you.
Joe, thinks an Audit, is one of those fancy German cars. Little does he realize that those are Audi's. Sometime in the near future when Trump busts up the teachers unions, people like Joe, wont be brain(what little brains he has) washed and can think outside the box. Seig Heil, Joe.

Joe, thinks an Audit, is one of those fancy German cars. Little does he realize that those are Audi's. Sometime in the near future when Trump busts up the teachers unions, people like Joe, wont be brain(what little brains he has) washed and can think outside the box. Seig Heil, Joe.

I noticed youdidn't answer the point. If Papa is half the asshole in real life he is here, I suspect his employers were dropping dimes on him left and right.

They don't audit you unless you've done something to merit it.

I noticed youdidn't answer the point. If Papa is half the asshole in real life he is here, I suspect his employers were dropping dimes on him left and right.

Unless you have people like Lois Lerner in the IRS who out of the goodness of her heart<SARCASM> she starts targeting conservative organizations who said, bad things about Der Fuhrer. When Trump is in office, no Mr. Mister Nice Guy and those liberal billionaires are going to pay royally for all that CRONIE Capitalism that the LEFT thought they could get away with. Off with their heads.

andaronjim reminds me of his own description about himself: childish, resentful, tantrum boy.

We have had many like him on the board, and we have sent them on their way. :lol:

HRC is certainly no MT, for good and bood, and andaronjim is certainly no patriotic American.
Jake, did I hurt your feelings? Was what I posted too close to home? Do you sit in your basement and smoke dope?

View attachment 91853
When you are reduced to personal attacks and memes, you reveal your inadequacy in board discussion and in general conversation.

Trump is losing more votes than gaining in refusing to release his taxes. Such a stance does not endear him to the middle class and working classes.
Jake, Jake, are you saying that you are inadequate for this board, since you and Joe both are masters of insults? Man, without double standards, you guys would have no standards at all. For the rest of you, notice how pansy ass, these 2 liberals are when you use their own Rules for Radicals against them? They turn into petulant, spoiled, little girls. View attachment 91863
andaronjim can't stand being treated as he does others: note his posts above. The point is this: he attacks personality without touching on OP. The point is that Trump must release his taxes if he wishes to win.

Unless you have people like Lois Lerner in the IRS who out of the goodness of her heart<SARCASM> she starts targeting conservative organizations who said, bad things about Der Fuhrer. When Trump is in office, no Mr. Mister Nice Guy and those liberal billionaires are going to pay royally for all that CRONIE Capitalism that the LEFT thought they could get away with. Off with their heads.
see, you can speak to OP when you want. keep doing it. but Trump will not be in office.

Instead of talking about tax codes, email messes, trade deals, Trump is tweeting a three AM tweet storm against a beauty contestant.

Lerner wasn't in charge of Audits.

She was in charge of granting non-profit statuses. And these groups were abusing the status applications when they applied. So, um, no.

Don't worry, Trump won't get into office. Republicans will sabotage him at the end of the day when those GOTV operations he didn't think were important don't happen.

Bush hasn't been president for 8 years but you still whine about him
Fuck ,man you still whine about Reagan

Yes, I whine about the lasting damage they did, not what they might do in the future...

Next lame argument...

I don't worry about it because unlike you I don't live in fear

Yes, we know, you are too much of a malignant narcissist to care about anyone else. We've established that.

Any other words you don't pay your fair share. You use tax loopholes to keep your money, so poor children have to go to bed hungry, or schools have to close, or worse, Nancy Pelosi cant get her Botox for the year. You sir are not a true patriot for stealing that money from the government. May the IRS come and take your stuff away.

No, every deduction that was put in there that I use was put in there for a good reason. For instance, I deduct my property taxes on my two properties under schedule A because thoe taxes go to local schools and facilities.

Oh, hey, guess what. Trump's income taxes were leaked.

New York Times publishes Trump's 1995 tax return showing $916M loss

The New York Times has published documents it said were Donald Trump's 1995 income tax returns, and the documents appear to show the businessman and GOP nominee reported a nearly $1 billion loss.

Trump declared a nearly $916 million loss on his 1995 state income tax returns according to the documents, the Times reported in an article posted online Saturday night.

You seriously think there's going to be a nuclear war if Trump is elected?

My God, man you've overdosed on the fucking Kool Aid

If has had been doing anything illegal it would have been found out in the multiple audits he's had And FYI I have no intention for voting for either Trump or Clinton and I would be saying the same thing if it was Shillary who didn't release her taxes
And your advice would still be foolish. No, it is not a given that criminality would have been found before. It always depends on what is being looked at and what has been found.
Have you ever been through an audit? They look at everything
Link from the IRS.
So no ?I have and it was a 10 day process for my small business.
So you don't know. OK. Give us a link from the IRS that backs what you say.
Unlike you I have been trough an audit so I think I now more than you

View attachment 91853

Jake, Jake, are you saying that you are inadequate for this board, since you and Joe both are masters of insults? Man, without double standards, you guys would have no standards at all. For the rest of you, notice how pansy ass, these 2 liberals are when you use their own Rules for Radicals against them? They turn into petulant, spoiled, little girls. View attachment 91863
andaronjim can't stand being treated as he does others: note his posts above. The point is this: he attacks personality without touching on OP. The point is that Trump must release his taxes if he wishes to win.
The point is this: he attacks personality without touching on OP. The point is that Trump must release his taxes if he wishes to win.
Boy, are you totally clueless. The point that I made(I am the OP douchebag) is that even Joe, the smuck, uses every trick the liberals put in the tax code to evade playing taxes. That way the Buffets(who pays less tax rate than his secretary), Gates, Clintons, Gore, and the rest of the Uber Rich 1% liberal elites can not have to PAY as much taxes like Joe does(if Joe does). You just cant be dumber than Joe and Jake. Well you can, but Nancy Pelosi got kicked out the House Leadership for how stupid she was. But Jake and Joe are almost as dumb as her.

The point is this: he attacks personality without touching on OP. The point is that Trump must release his taxes if he wishes to win.
Boy, are you totally clueless. The point that I made(I am the OP douchebag) is that even Joe, the smuck, uses every trick the liberals put in the tax code to evade playing taxes. That way the Buffets(who pays less tax rate than his secretary), Gates, Clintons, Gore, and the rest of the Uber Rich 1% liberal elites can not have to PAY as much taxes like Joe does(if Joe does). You just cant be dumber than Joe and Jake. Well you can, but Nancy Pelosi got kicked out the House Leadership for how stupid she was. But Jake and Joe are almost as dumb as her.
Good, you can learn. No one cares about every trick in the tax code. Everyone cares how much Trump made and how much did he avoided. And you can make personality attacks when you ALSO address the OP. Good on you.

Yes, I really honestly think that could happen.

again, the man couldn't keep off Twitter to attack this woman, despite his own aides telling him not to.

And you want to give him nukes...

Pelosi is still in the House Leadership... but never mind, i know you aren't that bright.

anyway, I'd have no problem reworking the tax code to get rid of the dodges the rich use to not pay their fair share.

So would most people, I would think.

Yes, I really honestly think that could happen.

again, the man couldn't keep off Twitter to attack this woman, despite his own aides telling him not to.

And you want to give him nukes...

You need to get into rehab for the Kool Aid addiction.

I had an employment audit, that was brutal. They went through my expenses, my P&L, my federal taxes, my employee records, all my my payroll, all my employee time cards, my insurance, my corporation papers, all my bank accounts, my workmans comp payments, my federal unemployment filings and made sure everything record matched. All was said and done, no penalties or fines, but it was a week of stress and work. It is one reason I'll never own my own business again.

So I'd wonder what you did to merit an audit. My guess, treated an employee like shit and they dropped a diime on you.

Nope, it was a random audit. Nothing was found amiss, sorry. I know you think all employers are bad but you are a greedy troublemaking asshole. That's why you lost your last job.

Bullshit, that's why nothing was found. You are just a cynical old fart that hates that he is poor scum and hates work and anyone that has applied themselves and became successful is scum.

My employees were well taken care of and I made sure when I left that they were rewarded. My turnover was next to nothing and I have been told over and over I was the best boss they ever worked for. A couple employees said I was to nice.

[

I am not a Republican, local elections I vote either party very evenly. I didn't vote for McCain, and have only voted for one Republican President in the last 11 years. I voted for Bill Clinton. So you are pretty wrong about my affiliation. I'm thinking the Dems are pretty stupid for nominating Hillary, she is a disaster. So in my opinion both parties are pretty stupid, it is even worse than McCain and Obama. Man you are a real dumbshit. Maybe one day you will grow up and not be up either party's ass.

Of course you didn't vote for McCain. He has integrity...

But if you can't see what a present danger Trump is, you are probably too stupid to be let out of the house.

Asswipe, McCain had no integrity and he proved it with his CFR, it was designed to keep incumbents in office. Trump is a disaster, but so his Clinton, neither is fit for office, but you go ahead and support your party and kiss her ass. I lobotomy would make you smarter.

Nope, it was a random audit. Nothing was found amiss, sorry. I know you think all employers are bad but you are a greedy troublemaking asshole. That's why you lost your last job.

Actually, that was three jobs back, but never mind. (The last one I quit to get a better paying one.)

I did totally report one employer to OSHA and got their asses shut down though. That was sweet.

Forum List

Back