🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
No, but it is a mess created by Congress, who we elect. They are the rich writing laws for the rich. That said, you don't think the IRS would love to bring down a high public figure? You bet they would and after 12 years, they should have found something.

Not necessarily. Trump has lots of rich friends, lots of friends in Congress.

In a sane world, he wouldn't be your nominee with 60% of the GOP electorate voting against him, either.

Dumb shit, I'm not supporting him, I don't care for Clinton either, she is one of the rich writing the laws for the rich, taking her tax deductions and paying little taxes. So I'm not looking past anything. Try comprehending what you read before sounding like a stupid asshole.

Whatever, guy. I find it hilarious to watch you Von Papen Republicans try to pass off responsibility for this guy.

Von Papen... Look it up, stupid.

I am not a Republican, local elections I vote either party very evenly. I didn't vote for McCain, and have only voted for one Republican President in the last 11 years. I voted for Bill Clinton. So you are pretty wrong about my affiliation. I'm thinking the Dems are pretty stupid for nominating Hillary, she is a disaster. So in my opinion both parties are pretty stupid, it is even worse than McCain and Obama. Man you are a real dumbshit. Maybe one day you will grow up and not be up either party's ass.

So if a rich guy manipulates the tax code it's OK with you as long as he's not running for office?
Last time I checked Trump wasn't running for office 40 years ago either

He's running now. So Right now, he has an obligation to come clean with us.

Doesn't matter what he's paying or not paying. He has no legal obligation to release his tax returns.

If he's doing something illegal the IRS audits he's been through would have caught it

So in short, if he can get away with it, that's okay. I'm not sure I want a president who will do things if "he can get away with it", and under normal circumstances, neither would you, Mr. Fake Libertarian...

But it's amusing how much Hillary has gotten you people to completely lose your shit.
If has had been doing anything illegal it would have been found out in the multiple audits he's had And FYI I have no intention for voting for either Trump or Clinton and I would be saying the same thing if it was Shillary who didn't release her taxes
And your advice would still be foolish. No, it is not a given that criminality would have been found before. It always depends on what is being looked at and what has been found.

Have you ever been through an audit?
They look at everything

If has had been doing anything illegal it would have been found out in the multiple audits he's had

And FYI I have no intention for voting for either Trump or Clinton and I would be saying the same thing if it was Shillary who didn't release her taxes

sure you would...

Point is, you are sitting this one out because you are just so butthurt Hillary humiliated you wingnuts 20 years ago.

Meanwhile, I realize that Trump is simply too dangerous to be given nuclear weapons. I dont like Hillary. I know she's going to give us four years of scandal and gridlock.

But it's better than the alternative.

20 years ago? Really?

FYI 20 years ago I really didn't follow politics at all. I was just turning 30 and was far too busy to be bothered

Trump isn't going to start a nuclear war you idiot. And FYI it takes more than one person to launch a nuke

So if a rich guy manipulates the tax code it's OK with you as long as he's not running for office?

Doesn't matter what he's paying or not paying. He has no legal obligation to release his tax returns.

If he's doing something illegal the IRS audits he's been through would have caught it

So in short, if he can get away with it, that's okay. I'm not sure I want a president who will do things if "he can get away with it", and under normal circumstances, neither would you, Mr. Fake Libertarian...

But it's amusing how much Hillary has gotten you people to completely lose your shit.
If has had been doing anything illegal it would have been found out in the multiple audits he's had And FYI I have no intention for voting for either Trump or Clinton and I would be saying the same thing if it was Shillary who didn't release her taxes
And your advice would still be foolish. No, it is not a given that criminality would have been found before. It always depends on what is being looked at and what has been found.
Have you ever been through an audit? They look at everything
Link from the IRS.

Have you ever been through an audit? They look at everything
Link from the IRS.

So no ?

I have and it was a 10 day process for my small business.

[

I am not a Republican, local elections I vote either party very evenly. I didn't vote for McCain, and have only voted for one Republican President in the last 11 years. I voted for Bill Clinton. So you are pretty wrong about my affiliation. I'm thinking the Dems are pretty stupid for nominating Hillary, she is a disaster. So in my opinion both parties are pretty stupid, it is even worse than McCain and Obama. Man you are a real dumbshit. Maybe one day you will grow up and not be up either party's ass.

Of course you didn't vote for McCain. He has integrity...

But if you can't see what a present danger Trump is, you are probably too stupid to be let out of the house.

Trump isn't going to start a nuclear war you idiot. And FYI it takes more than one person to launch a nuke

You might have a point there. Trump give the order, 99% of silo commanders might ignore it...

But that 1% who does will end the world.

Here, educate yourself, Stupid.

What Exactly Would It Mean to Have Trump’s Finger on the Nuclear Button?

In the atomic age, when decisions must be made very quickly, the presidency has evolved into something akin to a nuclear monarchy. With a single phone call, the commander in chief has virtually unlimited power to rain down nuclear weapons on any adversarial regime and country at any time. You might imagine this awesome executive power would be hamstrung with checks and balances, but by law, custom and congressional deference there may be no responsibility where the president has more absolute control. There is no advice and consent by the Senate. There is no second-guessing by the Supreme Court. Even ordering the use of torture—which Trump infamously once said he would do, insisting the military “won’t refuse. They’re not gonna refuse me”—imposes more legal constraints on a president than ordering a nuclear attack.

If he were president, Donald Trump—who likes to say he doesn't spend a lot of time conferring with others ("My primary consultant is myself," he declared in March)—would be free to launch a civilization-ending nuclear war on his own any time he chose.

Read more: What Exactly Would It Mean to Have Trump’s Finger on the Nuclear Button?
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

You might have a point there. Trump give the order, 99% of silo commanders might ignore it...

In the atomic age, when decisions must be made very quickly, the presidency has evolved into something akin to a nuclear monarchy. With a single phone call, the commander in chief has virtually unlimited power to rain down nuclear weapons on any adversarial regime and country at any time. You might imagine this awesome executive power would be hamstrung with checks and balances, but by law, custom and congressional deference there may be no responsibility where the president has more absolute control. There is no advice and consent by the Senate. There is no second-guessing by the Supreme Court. Even ordering the use of torture—which Trump infamously once said he would do, insisting the military “won’t refuse. They’re not gonna refuse me”—imposes more legal constraints on a president than ordering a nuclear attack.

If he were president, Donald Trump—who likes to say he doesn't spend a lot of time conferring with others ("My primary consultant is myself," he declared in March)—would be free to launch a civilization-ending nuclear war on his own any time he chose.

Read more: What Exactly Would It Mean to Have Trump’s Finger on the Nuclear Button?

It's an opinion piece and opinions are like assholes
Everyone has one and they all stink

Did you study and get good grades or did you cheat your way through school? Only suckers study! Only smart people like Trump know cheating your way through school is the way to go! Vote for Trump he will show us all how to cheat our way through school not study and learn like the stupid liberals want!

Eat your vegetables
While in school, I got nothing but A's in math and science. With that capability, I didn't have to sit in some propaganda college, wasting my money, just to learn underwater basketweaving. With my skills, I have amassed a large fortune. Am I smarter than a liberal, you betcha.

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

Did you study and get good grades or did you cheat your way through school? Only suckers study! Only smart people like Trump know cheating your way through school is the way to go! Vote for Trump he will show us all how to cheat our way through school not study and learn like the stupid liberals want!

Eat your vegetables
While in school, I got nothing but A's in math and science. With that capability, I didn't have to sit in some propaganda college, wasting my money, just to learn underwater basketweaving. With my skills, I have amassed a large fortune. Am I smarter than a liberal, you betcha.

View attachment 91848
you didn't understand what I wrote too well did ya?

It's an opinion piece and opinions are like assholes
Everyone has one and they all stink

Except that you don't have a credible "The President can't start a nuclear war" counter opinion piece.

The President CAN start a nuclear war. THis is why we don't elect crazy people to the presidency.

Every president can start a nuclear war and the only one that ever actually dropped a nuke was a Democrat

Hey dippitydo Joe, You post the most ridiculous statements from your far left wing nut rags of "propaganda". Just to get the FACTS straight, lets show what is going on right now under the spineless turd in office. Joe you better hope you aren't near a large city, for if Obama "POKES" the BEAR enough, we may get rain we don't want. Dumbass..

Risk of nuclear attack rises
President Obama’s nuclear strategy states that while the threat of all-out nuclear war is remote the risk of a nuclear attack somewhere in the world has actually increased.

Doomsday Clock stays at three minutes to midnight - CNN.com
The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, which oversees the clock -- a metaphor of how close humanity is to destroying the planet -- left the hands in place from last year, which is the closest it has been to midnight since
So much for HOPE AND CHANGE, THE OCEANS BEGIN TO LOWER AND THE PLANET STARTS TO HEAL. Liberals are the stupidest people in the universe. Can we get the Nobel Peace Prize returned?

Every president can start a nuclear war and the only one that ever actually dropped a nuke was a Democrat

On a country we were already at war with... but never mind.

71381-004-534732C4.jpg

Point is, Trump can't be trusted with a Twitter Account, and some of you dumb asses want to give him nukes.

The next president to get us to the brink of a nuclear war was also a democrat

Seems to me we have a lot more to worry about if a democrat has a finger on the button

Hey dippitydo Joe, You post the most ridiculous statements from your far left wing nut rags of "propaganda". Just to get the FACTS straight, lets show what is going on right now under the spineless turd in office. Joe you better hope you aren't near a large city, for if Obama "POKES" the BEAR enough, we may get rain we don't want. Dumbass..

Risk of nuclear attack rises
President Obama’s nuclear strategy states that while the threat of all-out nuclear war is remote the risk of a nuclear attack somewhere in the world has actually increased.

Doomsday Clock stays at three minutes to midnight - CNN.com
The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, which oversees the clock -- a metaphor of how close humanity is to destroying the planet -- left the hands in place from last year, which is the closest it has been to midnight since
So much for HOPE AND CHANGE, THE OCEANS BEGIN TO LOWER AND THE PLANET STARTS TO HEAL. Liberals are the stupidest people in the universe. Can we get the Nobel Peace Prize returned?

and Obama is the only Nobel peace prize laureate to kill civilians in drone strikes

Forum List

Back