🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
The you better go run and tattle little boybut the post wasn't deleted so it seems they made their decision
I did not report it; but I did want to expose you for your lack of honesty. You came through with flying colors.

As I said the post was not deleted so it seems the decision has been made .So go powder your thin skinned ass
I doubt it has been looked at. But your post shows your lack of character.

Unlike you little whiners I know insulting a person is not the same as insulting his family members
You can deny your nonsense all you want, yet your nonsense is nonsense.

Anyone with any intelligence at all knows that saying a person is such a loser that he still lives in his mother's basement is not an insult to said mother but to the loser living in her basement

I did not report it; but I did want to expose you for your lack of honesty. You came through with flying colors.

As I said the post was not deleted so it seems the decision has been made .So go powder your thin skinned ass

Unlike you little whiners I know insulting a person is not the same as insulting his family members

Anyone with any intelligence at all knows that saying a person is such a loser that he still lives in his mother's basement is not an insult to said mother but to the loser living in her basement
But you are not the one who makes the rules. What you think about their worth is meaningless.

But you are not the one who makes the rules. What you think about their worth is meaningless.

Just as I thought you can't think for yourself

Anyone who doesn't take advantage of the legal tax codes/laws to reduce the tax they pay to the government is a fucking moron.
I agree. That has nothing to do with his refusing to release his tax returns to the voters.

Link?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just as I thought you can't think for yourself
icon_rolleyes.gif

Business taxes are harder to audit , which is why he has so many fake businesses, a place to hide and create a loss. He is not smart, he just does not want to pay taxes, and he is most likely laundering money and guilty of tax evasion. Business expenses, every penny he spends on that jet is a write off, a condo here a home there is a business write off, because he has to make sure the name Trump is physically still on the building he rents it to. So he travels the globe and writes off every cent, lives tax free.

He has created a booze business, most likely to create a huge loss, probably made the booze taste awful. Also his steak businesses is probably another tax loss to offset any gains.

Its very easy to not pay taxes when one is wealthy, but not when one is not. He is not smart, his tax attorneys are, which I'm sure he would rather pay , just to make sure he pays as little tax as possible.

The IRS is auditing him for 12 years, if he is doing as you say, he'd be in jail or charges would have been filed, it's all a matter of public record. So my guess is you are wrong. As far as writing off his jet and his travel, that is legal and is a problem that Congress created.

Bill and Hillary travel for free because of their foundation work, it is also a legal write off.

Business taxes are harder to audit , which is why he has so many fake businesses, a place to hide and create a loss. He is not smart, he just does not want to pay taxes, and he is most likely laundering money and guilty of tax evasion. Business expenses, every penny he spends on that jet is a write off, a condo here a home there is a business write off, because he has to make sure the name Trump is physically still on the building he rents it to. So he travels the globe and writes off every cent, lives tax free.

He has created a booze business, most likely to create a huge loss, probably made the booze taste awful. Also his steak businesses is probably another tax loss to offset any gains.

Its very easy to not pay taxes when one is wealthy, but not when one is not. He is not smart, his tax attorneys are, which I'm sure he would rather pay , just to make sure he pays as little tax as possible.

The IRS is auditing him for 12 years, if he is doing as you say, he'd be in jail or charges would have been filed, it's all a matter of public record. So my guess is you are wrong. As far as writing off his jet and his travel, that is legal and is a problem that Congress created.

Bill and Hillary travel for free because of their foundation work, it is also a legal write off.

True the Clintons write travel off as well, I'm sure all elites do this, and which is why its hard to audit them, but the Clintons have shown their tax returns, so where is his, what is he trying so hard to hide? So is he lying about his returns being audited?

True the Clintons write travel off as well, I'm sure all elites do this, and which is why its hard to audit them, but the Clintons have shown their tax returns, so where is his, what is he trying so hard to hide? So is he lying about his returns being audited?

Don't know, don't care. If not voting for him whether he shows his returns or not, so it isn't my concern.

Don't know, don't care. If not voting for him whether he shows his returns or not, so it isn't my concern.

Me neither, but yes I want to know what he is hiding.

What difference does it make? You are voting for him, so he really doesn't need to show you his returns. It serves no real purpose for him. Those that support him are going to support him, no matter what the taxes reveal and those that don't support him are not going to support him no matter what the taxes reveal.

So what is his reason to release them? He doesn't need to, just like the medical, neither candidate have a need to release their medical records.

We as a nation just want stuff to gossip about, that is all there is to it. Pretty sad state of politics.

So if a rich guy manipulates the tax code it's OK with you as long as he's not running for office?
Last time I checked Trump wasn't running for office 40 years ago either

He's running now. So Right now, he has an obligation to come clean with us.

Doesn't matter what he's paying or not paying. He has no legal obligation to release his tax returns.

If he's doing something illegal the IRS audits he's been through would have caught it

So in short, if he can get away with it, that's okay. I'm not sure I want a president who will do things if "he can get away with it", and under normal circumstances, neither would you, Mr. Fake Libertarian...

But it's amusing how much Hillary has gotten you people to completely lose your shit.

fallacious reasoning >>> Those that support him are going to support him, no matter what the taxes reveal and those that don't support him are not going to support him no matter what the taxes reveal.

So what is his reason to release them? He doesn't need to, just like the medical, neither candidate have a need to release their medical records. <<<<<

because the ones who have not decided ( and they will decide the election) may well want to know and vote accordingly to his release or lack of it.

We know that HRC has little or less integrity, and nothing that Trump has done makes him any better than her.

wow, you think Rich people face the same quality of justice that the rest of us do....

tumblr_mgqwu2mxAr1r3zm1eo3_400.gif

What difference does it make? You are voting for him, so he really doesn't need to show you his returns. It serves no real purpose for him. Those that support him are going to support him, no matter what the taxes reveal and those that don't support him are not going to support him no matter what the taxes reveal.

So what is his reason to release them? He doesn't need to, just like the medical, neither candidate have a need to release their medical records.

We as a nation just want stuff to gossip about, that is all there is to it. Pretty sad state of politics.

I agree, there are plenty of good reasons not to vote for this mutant that have nothing to do with his taxes. He's disqualified himself a hundred times over, but since you mouth-breathers can't get over the fact Hillary humiliated you 25 years ago, you are willing to look past them.

But for someone who is still trying to make up his mind, it might be nice to know how much he owes to Russian business interests before he throws the Ukraine under the bus.

You don't think some wont vote for him , seeing his returns? That's right he can shoot someone and his supporters will still support him. He needs to come clean. I imagine that is why he only threatened to run before, all his crooked deals would come back to haunt him.

No I am not voting for him, there would be no way.

wow, you think Rich people face the same quality of justice that the rest of us do....

tumblr_mgqwu2mxAr1r3zm1eo3_400.gif

No, but it is a mess created by Congress, who we elect. They are the rich writing laws for the rich. That said, you don't think the IRS would love to bring down a high public figure? You bet they would and after 12 years, they should have found something.

I agree, there are plenty of good reasons not to vote for this mutant that have nothing to do with his taxes. He's disqualified himself a hundred times over, but since you mouth-breathers can't get over the fact Hillary humiliated you 25 years ago, you are willing to look past them.

But for someone who is still trying to make up his mind, it might be nice to know how much he owes to Russian business interests before he throws the Ukraine under the bus.

Dumb shit, I'm not supporting him, I don't care for Clinton either, she is one of the rich writing the laws for the rich, taking her tax deductions and paying little taxes. So I'm not looking past anything. Try comprehending what you read before sounding like a stupid asshole.

You don't think some wont vote for him , seeing his returns? That's right he can shoot someone and his supporters will still support him. He needs to come clean. I imagine that is why he only threatened to run before, all his crooked deals would come back to haunt him.

No I am not voting for him, there would be no way.

You get Trump or Clinton, either way we lose. I see disadvantages both ways. So I don't see us winning with either candidate. I liked most of the GOP candidates and Sanders, but these two were the worst of all of them.

Forum List

Back