🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
Your hero Warren Buffet who whines about not paying enough taxes has been fighting the IRS for years over a billion dollar tax bill for his company but none of you people seem to care about that

Warren Buffet isn't running for President.

saying you live in your parent's basement is an insult to you not an attack on your parents

Not the way most sensible people would read it, but I do expect creeps to support each other.
So what?

He's another rich douche bag who manipulates the tax code for his own benefit it's either OK or it's not

Your hero Warren Buffet who whines about not paying enough taxes has been fighting the IRS for years over a billion dollar tax bill for his company but none of you people seem to care about that

saying you live in your parent's basement is an insult to you not an attack on your parents

Not the way most sensible people would read it, but I do expect creeps to support each other.

OK so how is saying you live in your parent's basement insulting your parents ?

This should be good

Trump refuses to let the voters know if he is avoiding (legal) or evading (illegal) taxes.
If he's been under audit the past 15 years and something came up Illegal, he'd be in the pokey faster than Martha Stewart.

Not really. I think the fact he's been under audit for the last 15 years, Republican and Democrats alike, says there's something dodgy going on.
Reminds us for which office is he running.

So if a rich guy manipulates the tax code it's OK with you as long as he's not running for office?
Last time I checked Trump wasn't running for office 40 years ago either
What a specious worthless observation by you, skull. Trump is running for office now, and we are not worried about other rich guys who are not running for the office.

This should be good
You don't make the decision. The mods do.

If he's been under audit the past 15 years and something came up Illegal, he'd be in the pokey faster than Martha Stewart.

Not really. I think the fact he's been under audit for the last 15 years, Republican and Democrats alike, says there's something dodgy going on.

So if a rich guy manipulates the tax code it's OK with you as long as he's not running for office?
What a specious worthless observation by you, skull. Trump is running for office now, and we are not worried about other rich guys who are not running for the office.

Was he running for office 40 years ago when he used a perfectly legal tax strategy that all real estate developers were using?

This should be good

The you better go run and tattle little boy

but the post wasn't deleted so it seems they made their decision

Was he running for office 40 years ago when he used a perfectly legal tax strategy that all real estate developers were using?
Question is immaterial and shrugged off. He needs to release his tax returns if he wants to be elected. He will not be elected if he does not.

Question is immaterial and shrugged off. He needs to release his tax returns if he wants to be elected. He will not be elected if he does not.

He doesn't need to release his tax returns
He has no legal obligation to do so

This should be good
The you better go run and tattle little boybut the post wasn't deleted so it seems they made their decision
I did not report it; but I did want to expose you for your lack of honesty. You came through with flying colors.

The "need" is invested in being elected. If he does not release them, he will not be elected.

This should be good
The you better go run and tattle little boybut the post wasn't deleted so it seems they made their decision
I did not report it; but I did want to expose you for your lack of honesty. You came through with flying colors.

As I said the post was not deleted so it seems the decision has been made .

So go powder your thin skinned ass

The "need" is invested in being elected. If he does not release them, he will not be elected.

Time will tell.
The only people who care are the democrats

This should be good

As I said the post was not deleted so it seems the decision has been made .So go powder your thin skinned ass
I doubt it has been looked at. But your post shows your lack of character.

Anyone who doesn't take advantage of the legal tax codes/laws to reduce the tax they pay to the government is a fucking moron.

Time will tell.
You can't prove that of course, just more of your nonsensical posting.

This should be good

As I said the post was not deleted so it seems the decision has been made .So go powder your thin skinned ass

Unlike you little whiners I know insulting a person is not the same as insulting his family members

Anyone who doesn't take advantage of the legal tax codes/laws to reduce the tax they pay to the government is a fucking moron.
I agree. That has nothing to do with his refusing to release his tax returns to the voters.

Time will tell.
You can't prove that of course, just more of your nonsensical posting.

Just like your saying he has to release his returns

Unlike you little whiners I know insulting a person is not the same as insulting his family members
You can deny your nonsense all you want, yet your nonsense is nonsense.

Forum List

Back