🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
fallacious reasoning >>> Those that support him are going to support him, no matter what the taxes reveal and those that don't support him are not going to support him no matter what the taxes reveal.

So what is his reason to release them? He doesn't need to, just like the medical, neither candidate have a need to release their medical records. <<<<<

because the ones who have not decided ( and they will decide the election) may well want to know and vote accordingly to his release or lack of it.

Then they vote against him because he didn't release them. So I see no advantage either way. If he releases them his opponents use it against him. So he picks up no votes and could lose votes. Why would he release them? Doesn't make sense.

fallacious reasoning >>> Those that support him are going to support him, no matter what the taxes reveal and those that don't support him are not going to support him no matter what the taxes reveal.

So what is his reason to release them? He doesn't need to, just like the medical, neither candidate have a need to release their medical records. <<<<<

because the ones who have not decided ( and they will decide the election) may well want to know and vote accordingly to his release or lack of it.

Then they vote against him because he didn't release them. So I see no advantage either way. If he releases them his opponents use it against him. So he picks up no votes and could lose votes. Why would he release them? Doesn't make sense.
See, you can be guided in constructive thinking.

Since it was my original stand, I think you have been drinking.

See, it is good for you to double check yourself. I am beginning to have some hope for you.

So if a rich guy manipulates the tax code it's OK with you as long as he's not running for office?
Last time I checked Trump wasn't running for office 40 years ago either

He's running now. So Right now, he has an obligation to come clean with us.

Doesn't matter what he's paying or not paying. He has no legal obligation to release his tax returns.

If he's doing something illegal the IRS audits he's been through would have caught it

So in short, if he can get away with it, that's okay. I'm not sure I want a president who will do things if "he can get away with it", and under normal circumstances, neither would you, Mr. Fake Libertarian...

But it's amusing how much Hillary has gotten you people to completely lose your shit.

If has had been doing anything illegal it would have been found out in the multiple audits he's had

And FYI I have no intention for voting for either Trump or Clinton and I would be saying the same thing if it was Shillary who didn't release her taxes

So if a rich guy manipulates the tax code it's OK with you as long as he's not running for office?
Last time I checked Trump wasn't running for office 40 years ago either

He's running now. So Right now, he has an obligation to come clean with us.

Doesn't matter what he's paying or not paying. He has no legal obligation to release his tax returns.

If he's doing something illegal the IRS audits he's been through would have caught it

So in short, if he can get away with it, that's okay. I'm not sure I want a president who will do things if "he can get away with it", and under normal circumstances, neither would you, Mr. Fake Libertarian...

But it's amusing how much Hillary has gotten you people to completely lose your shit.
If has had been doing anything illegal it would have been found out in the multiple audits he's had And FYI I have no intention for voting for either Trump or Clinton and I would be saying the same thing if it was Shillary who didn't release her taxes
And your advice would still be foolish. No, it is not a given that criminality would have been found before. It always depends on what is being looked at and what has been found.

See, it is good for you to double check yourself. I am beginning to have some hope for you.

I still have little hope for you.

You are beginning to show some awareness, so we will see if you mature.

Always had awareness, nothing new here. Maybe it is you who is becoming aware.

See, an awareness of something is dawning in you. Glad to mentor you.

Every time I use public transportation, when I sent a child off to school, when I get clean water, when I cross a bridge. I can think of thousands of times I used taxes for my benefit.

Can't you?

Clinton: "If not paying taxes makes (Trump) smart, what does that...
Clinton: "If not paying taxes makes (Trump) smart, what does that make the rest of us?"
I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia. During that time, I only had to pay FICA(social Security) but no federal or state taxes. Also while there, I had $10,000 of deductions that I could use to avoid paying additional taxes, so I sold $10,000 of stock, to burn off the capital gains, then bought back that stock, , and re-establishing a new cost at a lower tax rate. All documentation on the tax form showed "LEGALLY" that my taxes were covered. So was this wrong, or was I "SMARTER" than a liberal? Even Jonathan Gruber saw how stupid liberal voters were, who wanted the dysfunctional Healthcare system.

Obamacare advisor thinks voters are 'stupid' (Opinion) - CNN.com
The guy who thinks liberal voters are 'stupid'

you're clearly confused between someone appropriately paying the least taxes legally possible and someone who is a tax cheat like dumb donald.

No, but it is a mess created by Congress, who we elect. They are the rich writing laws for the rich. That said, you don't think the IRS would love to bring down a high public figure? You bet they would and after 12 years, they should have found something.

Not necessarily. Trump has lots of rich friends, lots of friends in Congress.

In a sane world, he wouldn't be your nominee with 60% of the GOP electorate voting against him, either.

Dumb shit, I'm not supporting him, I don't care for Clinton either, she is one of the rich writing the laws for the rich, taking her tax deductions and paying little taxes. So I'm not looking past anything. Try comprehending what you read before sounding like a stupid asshole.

Whatever, guy. I find it hilarious to watch you Von Papen Republicans try to pass off responsibility for this guy.

Von Papen... Look it up, stupid.

If has had been doing anything illegal it would have been found out in the multiple audits he's had

And FYI I have no intention for voting for either Trump or Clinton and I would be saying the same thing if it was Shillary who didn't release her taxes

sure you would...

Point is, you are sitting this one out because you are just so butthurt Hillary humiliated you wingnuts 20 years ago.

Meanwhile, I realize that Trump is simply too dangerous to be given nuclear weapons. I dont like Hillary. I know she's going to give us four years of scandal and gridlock.

But it's better than the alternative.

"Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?"

Yes, in accordance with the law, unlike Trump.

See, an awareness of something is dawning in you. Glad to mentor you.

Lol!

Every time I use public transportation, when I sent a child off to school, when I get clean water, when I cross a bridge. I can think of thousands of times I used taxes for my benefit.

Can't you?

The question is do you take legal tax deductions to lower your tax burden?

Clinton: "If not paying taxes makes (Trump) smart, what does that...
Clinton: "If not paying taxes makes (Trump) smart, what does that make the rest of us?"
I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia. During that time, I only had to pay FICA(social Security) but no federal or state taxes. Also while there, I had $10,000 of deductions that I could use to avoid paying additional taxes, so I sold $10,000 of stock, to burn off the capital gains, then bought back that stock, , and re-establishing a new cost at a lower tax rate. All documentation on the tax form showed "LEGALLY" that my taxes were covered. So was this wrong, or was I "SMARTER" than a liberal? Even Jonathan Gruber saw how stupid liberal voters were, who wanted the dysfunctional Healthcare system.

Obamacare advisor thinks voters are 'stupid' (Opinion) - CNN.com
The guy who thinks liberal voters are 'stupid'

you're clearly confused between someone appropriately paying the least taxes legally possible and someone who is a tax cheat like dumb donald.

Do you have proof or are you just another left wing whackadoodle?

f course I use theTax Code to effectuate and act of "tax avoidance" which inures to my benefit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back