🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
Come on liberals, show your vote. You bitch and moan, but don't show through your vote how you like/dislike taxes. Are you chicken shits like Hillary? Or just plain stupid like Hillary.

Trump is going to take 49 of the 50 states and win the election, because the independent cant stand the unlikable HRC. Who created a foundation so she could avoid paying a lot of taxes, because she knows she is smarter than the dumb liberals but stupider than the rest of the country.
When you wake up on Wednesday after election, having the weapons and poisons alread safely out of reach.

Come on liberals, show your vote. You bitch and moan, but don't show through your vote how you like/dislike taxes. Are you chicken shits like Hillary? Or just plain stupid like Hillary.

Trump is going to take 49 of the 50 states and win the election, because the independent cant stand the unlikable HRC. Who created a foundation so she could avoid paying a lot of taxes, because she knows she is smarter than the dumb liberals but stupider than the rest of the country.
When you wake up on Wednesday after election, having the weapons and poisons alread safely out of reach.
When the US wakes up on Wednesday, we are going to watch the mass migration of liberals, Radical Muslims, and illegal immigrants as they head South of the Border. I will be there, making sure that once you are all gone, that the locks are changed , the passports revoked, and the US can start to heal, since the terrorist in charge will go on trial for treason.

andaronjim believes the imaginary snap online polls, when in fact HRC is pulling ahead and particularly in the battle ground states.

Trump cannot change 'is mouth, and if that is the case, time for the Alt Right to head South, because they will have lost the race.

Millennials most likely to consider third party vote
Millennials most likely to consider third party vote
Most undecided voters are under 35
Better check again Jake, the Fake. Seems that Shrillery Clinton just cant get the young vote, as they not only don't trust her, but have seen that they don't want 4 more years of Obama. Tides have turned for you morons, and when Trump assumes office next year, I hope Nuremburg Trials start, and those found guilty of crimes against humanity will be charged and executed. Of course they will have a chance to leave the country for good, but if they want to stay, then off with their heads. Time to show the liberal royals, that the common "folks" are done being played like children. Just watch and see Jake, you too might find out the hard way.

andaronjim believes the imaginary snap online polls, when in fact HRC is pulling ahead and particularly in the battle ground states.

Trump cannot change 'is mouth, and if that is the case, time for the Alt Right to head South, because they will have lost the race.
Another reason why young people cant stand Shrillery.

After 15 years, if the IRS cant find something wrong with Trump, then the Hillary campaign can only dig up dirt. Such stupid people like Joe to say such stupidity, yet still hasn't put up his vote in the poll. Why are you so chicken shit, to not give us your vote? Come on Joe, it is okay to say you live in your parents basement.

My parents died back in the 1980's.. but never mind. Do keep up with the attacks on family, Iwill be happy to report you.

Point is, Trump doesn't want to show us his taxes. Aren't you curious why?

After 15 years, if the IRS cant find something wrong with Trump, then the Hillary campaign can only dig up dirt. Such stupid people like Joe to say such stupidity, yet still hasn't put up his vote in the poll. Why are you so chicken shit, to not give us your vote? Come on Joe, it is okay to say you live in your parents basement.

My parents died back in the 1980's.. but never mind. Do keep up with the attacks on family, Iwill be happy to report you.

I wasn't attacking your parents, I was attacking you, you spineless weinee. Trying to get the sympathy vote, you little cry baby? Go cry me a river, you worthless piece of excrement.

No I am not curious of what Trump made, just like I am not curious what Bill Gates made, or Warren Buffet, you know the guy who pays less tax rate than his secretary. Only welfare pukes who cant make shit, wants to know what the successful make, so the worthless fucktards can go invade the rich people's property and bitch and moan how unfair their miserable lives are. What I am really interested in, is the 33,000 emails, many classified that were illegally deleted on the vagina candidates, illegal server. Wiki-Leaks will put more information out on it in the October Surprise, and even more uncertain fence sitters will move to the right.

No I am not curious of what Trump made, just like I am not curious what Bill Gates made, or Warren Buffet, you know the guy who pays less tax rate than his secretary. Only welfare pukes who cant make shit, wants to know what the successful make, so the worthless fucktards can go invade the rich people's property and bitch and moan how unfair their miserable lives are. What I am really interested in, is the 33,000 emails, many classified that were illegally deleted on the vagina candidates, illegal server. Wiki-Leaks will put more information out on it in the October Surprise, and even more uncertain fence sitters will move to the right.

Yawn, Comey investigated the E-mails and came up with nothing. But this is the problem with you guys. No matter what the investigators come up with, you still don't believe them.

Meanwhile, I want to know how much Trump owes the Russians. I want to know if he's really a billionaire like he claims and he's lying (which he probably is).

Every presidential candidate for the last 40 years has released his or her tax returns except this guy. So what's he hiding?

Cleetus, you didn't make enough money for the IRS to care about.

The point is, Trump is a millionaire or maybe a billionaire, and he paid no taxes, and whatever is in his tax returns is so awful, he doesn't even want us to see them.

We're talking about 2 years over 40 years ago when he used a perfectly legal tax strategy that all real estate developers used

It's a non issue

Trump refuses to let the voters know if he is avoiding (legal) or evading (illegal) taxes.
If he's been under audit the past 15 years and something came up Illegal, he'd be in the pokey faster than Martha Stewart.

Not really. I think the fact he's been under audit for the last 15 years, Republican and Democrats alike, says there's something dodgy going on.
Your hero Warren Buffet who whines about not paying enough taxes has been fighting the IRS for years over a billion dollar tax bill for his company but none of you people seem to care about that

Trump refuses to let the voters know if he is avoiding (legal) or evading (illegal) taxes.
If he's been under audit the past 15 years and something came up Illegal, he'd be in the pokey faster than Martha Stewart.
That is an excuse not a reason. The voter has right to know if he is evading or avoiding his taxes.
Why?
It's voluntary, not required.
This will be hard for you but follow and try to get it: because it goes to the integrity of the man.

So far he has not shown that he has any.

Wow that's funny you love blow job billy and you say integrity is important

No. He has no legal obligation to release his taxes

saying you live in your parent's basement is an insult to you not an attack on your parents

Not really. I think the fact he's been under audit for the last 15 years, Republican and Democrats alike, says there's something dodgy going on.
Your hero Warren Buffet who whines about not paying enough taxes has been fighting the IRS for years over a billion dollar tax bill for his company but none of you people seem to care about that
Reminds us for which office is he running.

saying you live in your parent's basement is an insult to you not an attack on your parents
Leave family out of it: always.

We're talking about 2 years over 40 years ago when he used a perfectly legal tax strategy that all real estate developers used

It's a non issue

It would be a non-issue if he released his other tax returns and showed us what he was paying now.

Warren Buffet isn't running for President.

Not the way most sensible people would read it, but I do expect creeps to support each other.

Reminds us for which office is he running.

So if a rich guy manipulates the tax code it's OK with you as long as he's not running for office?
Last time I checked Trump wasn't running for office 40 years ago either

It's a non issue

It would be a non-issue if he released his other tax returns and showed us what he was paying now.

Doesn't matter what he's paying or not paying. He has no legal obligation to release his tax returns.

If he's doing something illegal the IRS audits he's been through would have caught it

Forum List

Back