Have You Heard The News

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who insist on discussing Palestinian killings, let them rejoice in how many the PLO & Hamas & Fatah have massacred. Oh well, there are still over 6 million of them left in Israel.

Once again Hamas violates the latest truce. Looks like about another 1000 or so more dead Palestinians to come after Israel retaliates. Way to go. Keep them rocket missiles coming. LONG LIVE HAMAS.

Place your bets. How many more dead Palestinians will there be until Hamas violates the next truce?
Palestinia

1.8 million if Israel have any sense
ue
Looks like only Hamas can prevent that from happening. And that isn't likely. So let the good times roll.

Look you rally can not blame to HAMAS, because HAMAS establish, just because Israelis refused to come to the peace negotiation table in recent past, so as Hazebullah in Lebanon but Hezbollah has free country, but not HAMAS. And if Israelis continues to refuse peace offered by the Arab League, there would be more Palestinian will join the HAMAS.

Now you have to decide if you have a common sense that who is responsible, Israel or HAMAS.

And you should not forget that Palestinian are fighting for free dome of their country Palestine against the Israelis occupation.

Israel have never refused to come to the peace table, what they have refused to do is give in to demands of pre conditions before the peace talks will even be allowed to go ahead.
Hezbolla is not from Lebanon but from Palestine and so are invaders of a free Christian nation.
The more the Palestinians join hamas the more Palestinians will die until in the end there are no Palestinians left.
The Palestinians have been offered freedom and answered with violence terrorism and war, they have it in their power to gain freedom by giving up the violence and terrorism

1.Israel is refusing by using HAMAS that HAMAS is refusing the peace deal between Israel and Arab League in 2002, as I said once Palestine got the Free dome and listed with UNO can be control by Palestine as a country.
But the paranoid Israelis not believing and avoiding the peace deal and causing more damage to Israel'e trust in the neighborhood as a good neighbor. I will advise to Israelis behave like normal human being and give up the stupid idea that you are prime race.
2. Christians are also joined force against Israel with Muslim in this free dome fighting against Israelis illegal occupation and as Christians are living happily with Muslim including Arab Jewish for 900 years under Muslim rule until WWII in 1938 and in fact jews betrayed to Muslim and Christians by occupying Palestine and destroyed, their livelihood including Arab Jews, tell me who will trust to jews anymore, not these Palestinian.
3. Look it just a matter of time when jews will be down and Palestinian will be up, will jews confront Palestinian empty hand, no off course not, Israelis live for luxurious life not for faith and values. Palestinian sacrifice a lot for the faith, values and for holly land over the centuries, Israelis even can not compare a little particle in a salt rather than salt in a flour.

I will advise to Jews to be a normal human being and behave accordingly give up stupid mentality that you are especial race, no you are not( your sh..out, like every other human) and no masaya is coming 25000 already passed and according to Al-Quran 1500 years ago Prophet hood has finished on Prophet Muhammad PBUH, if some Prophet will come, is only Jesus PBUH to complete his life. Please Jews accept the Jesus PBUH and Muhammad PBUH and complete the line of Prophet and bring the peace and harmony among the race of father Abraham PBUH and this action also help the rest of the world join action,
ONE HUMAN ONE RACE ONE WORLD AND ONE GOD.

Palestinians are racists who have a neverending, lethal and blood-thirsty hatred for people of the Jewish race.

Racists deserve condemnation and suffering on some level.

Racists who want to make me the "Offer" as though they were morally superior to me deserve to know the folly of their notions.

No, you are wrong if Palestinian are racist then how come they lived with Christian and jews for 900 years in world oldest multicultural and multireligeon democracy which was by the King Saladin( King Salah uddin Ayubi).

Palestine --- the" world's oldest multicultural & multi religion democracy." Now THAT'S funny! Bless you for giv ing us so much to laugh at during these troubled times of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world.

Now over 2000 dead Palestinians. And all Israel requested to prevent this was for Hamas to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel. Oh well, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

I will say Israelis are not brave people, if they are then they should call a One of One fight with Palestinian and decide who will stay. You can not go forever like that to forcing innocent people in to the camp and dropping bomb by using modern machine, actually Palestinians are who open the door for jews 900 years ago.

That has been done in the past, actually it was 10 to 1 in the arab muslims favour and the Israelis won 4 times. So why are the Palestinians still there ?
There has always been a Jewish presence in the holy land for the last 4,500 years, the arab muslims did not appear until the 7C, 2,500 years after the Jews settled and lived on the land.

First this is wrong jews never live in the holly land more than few years, Second and these few years was given to them by Moses PBUH, (before that jews were in Africa as a slave of FARO) which they lost by refusing the Prophet hood of Jesus PBUH.
1.Jews should thanks to Islam and Muslim that Al- Quran confirm that Jesus PBUH is alive and waiting on 4 sky and will came to complete his life
2. When Muslim took over Jerusalem under the rule of Saladin(salah uddin ayubi) not only he allowed to Christian to live in Jerusalem and also he open the door for Jews as well 900 years ago and I will say that this was the first multicultural and religious democracy in the world where people of different faith were living with harmony.

BUT UNFORTUNATELY STUPID JEWS DESTROYED THIS 900 YEARS OLD WORLD FIRST DEMOCRACY IN 1938 WWII.

When was the idea of Democracy ever embraced by any Imam or Koranic scholar?

Please provide details &/or a link if you'd be so kind.

Democracy cannot be embraced by any koranic scholar. Democracy stands in direction opposition to the idea of a Caliphate. Therefore, any muslim who claims to want a Caliphate cannot be a supporter of Democracy.

It's that simple.

Bingo!!!

For those who insist on discussing Palestinian killings, let them rejoice in how many the PLO & Hamas & Fatah have massacred. Oh well, there are still over 6 million of them left in Israel.

Once again Hamas violates the latest truce. Looks like about another 1000 or so more dead Palestinians to come after Israel retaliates. Way to go. Keep them rocket missiles coming. LONG LIVE HAMAS.

Place your bets. How many more dead Palestinians will there be until Hamas violates the next truce?
Palestinia

ue
Looks like only Hamas can prevent that from happening. And that isn't likely. So let the good times roll.

Look you rally can not blame to HAMAS, because HAMAS establish, just because Israelis refused to come to the peace negotiation table in recent past, so as Hazebullah in Lebanon but Hezbollah has free country, but not HAMAS. And if Israelis continues to refuse peace offered by the Arab League, there would be more Palestinian will join the HAMAS.

Now you have to decide if you have a common sense that who is responsible, Israel or HAMAS.

And you should not forget that Palestinian are fighting for free dome of their country Palestine against the Israelis occupation.

Israel have never refused to come to the peace table, what they have refused to do is give in to demands of pre conditions before the peace talks will even be allowed to go ahead.
Hezbolla is not from Lebanon but from Palestine and so are invaders of a free Christian nation.
The more the Palestinians join hamas the more Palestinians will die until in the end there are no Palestinians left.
The Palestinians have been offered freedom and answered with violence terrorism and war, they have it in their power to gain freedom by giving up the violence and terrorism

1.Israel is refusing by using HAMAS that HAMAS is refusing the peace deal between Israel and Arab League in 2002, as I said once Palestine got the Free dome and listed with UNO can be control by Palestine as a country.
But the paranoid Israelis not believing and avoiding the peace deal and causing more damage to Israel'e trust in the neighborhood as a good neighbor. I will advise to Israelis behave like normal human being and give up the stupid idea that you are prime race.
2. Christians are also joined force against Israel with Muslim in this free dome fighting against Israelis illegal occupation and as Christians are living happily with Muslim including Arab Jewish for 900 years under Muslim rule until WWII in 1938 and in fact jews betrayed to Muslim and Christians by occupying Palestine and destroyed, their livelihood including Arab Jews, tell me who will trust to jews anymore, not these Palestinian.
3. Look it just a matter of time when jews will be down and Palestinian will be up, will jews confront Palestinian empty hand, no off course not, Israelis live for luxurious life not for faith and values. Palestinian sacrifice a lot for the faith, values and for holly land over the centuries, Israelis even can not compare a little particle in a salt rather than salt in a flour.

I will advise to Jews to be a normal human being and behave accordingly give up stupid mentality that you are especial race, no you are not( your sh..out, like every other human) and no masaya is coming 25000 already passed and according to Al-Quran 1500 years ago Prophet hood has finished on Prophet Muhammad PBUH, if some Prophet will come, is only Jesus PBUH to complete his life. Please Jews accept the Jesus PBUH and Muhammad PBUH and complete the line of Prophet and bring the peace and harmony among the race of father Abraham PBUH and this action also help the rest of the world join action,

Palestinians are racists who have a neverending, lethal and blood-thirsty hatred for people of the Jewish race.

Racists who want to make me the "Offer" as though they were morally superior to me deserve to know the folly of their notions.

No, you are wrong if Palestinian are racist then how come they lived with Christian and jews for 900 years in world oldest multicultural and multireligeon democracy which was by the King Saladin( King Salah uddin Ayubi).

Palestine --- the" world's oldest multicultural & multi religion democracy." Now THAT'S funny! Bless you for giv ing us so much to laugh at during these troubled times of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world.

Palestinia

ue

Islam doesn't believe in Democracy.

To understand a civilisation it is important to understand its vocabulary.

If it was not on their tongues it is likely that it was not on their minds either.

There was no word in any of the Muslim languages for democracy until the 1890s. Even then the Greek word democracy entered Muslim languages with little change: democrasi in Persian, dimokraytiyah in Arabic, demokratio in Turkish.

Democracy as the proverbial schoolboy would know is based on one fundamental principle: equality.

The Greek word for equal isos is used in more than 200 compound nouns; including isoteos (equality) and Isologia (equal or free speech) and isonomia (equal treatment).

But again we find no equivalent in any of the Muslim languages. The words we have such as barabari in Persian and sawiyah in Arabic mean juxtaposition or levelling.

Nor do we have a word for politics.

The word siassah, now used as a synonym for politics, initially meant whipping stray camels into line.( Sa'es al-kheil is a person who brings back lost camels to the caravan. )The closest translation may be: regimentation.

Nor is there mention of such words as government and the state in the Koran.

It is no accident that early Muslims translated numerous ancient Greek texts but never those related to political matters. The great Avicenna himself translated Aristotle's Poetics. But there was no translation of Aristotle's Politics in Persian until 1963.

Lest us return to the issue of equality.

The idea is unacceptable to Islam.

For the non-believer cannot be the equal of the believer.

Even among the believers only those who subscribe to the three so-called Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam ( Ahl el-Kitab) are regarded as fully human.

Here is the hierarchy of human worth in Islam:

At the summit are free male Muslims

Next come Muslim male slaves

Then come free Muslim women

Next come Muslim slave women.

Then come free Jewish and /or Christian men

Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian men

Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian women.

Each category has rights that must be respected.

The People of the Book have always been protected and relatively well-treated by Muslim rulers, but often in the context of a form of apartheid known as dhimmitude.

The status of the rest of humanity, those whose faiths are not recognised by Islam or who have no faith at all, has never been spelled out although wherever Muslim rulers faced such communities they often treated them with a certain measure of tolerance and respect ( As in the case of Hindus under the Muslim dynasties of India.)

Non-Muslims can, and have often been, treated with decency, but never as equals.

Amir Taheri Islam Is Incompatible With Democracy

What I taught by Jews Media in USA and in UK, actually you telling different story and in fact you are blaming to them instead admiring to British that they open the door of Holly Land for Jews,
isn't it right tell me?

And don't call Muslim terrorist, actually Muslim are the one who opened the door for Jews 900 years ago, until then Jews were not allowed to even come around near holly land. He was Saladin(Salah uddin Ayubi) when took over Jerusalem 900 years ago.
Look what jews are doing to their savior who accommodate them 900 years ago, Jews pushed these Palestinian from their home and continuously killing them.
Tell me who trust Jews in the world I am sure not Palestinian.
Did you know this part of history Or keep making fool to yourself and others, but how long.
And I have more question to ask about paranoid and stupid jews, I used thought they are smart people but not any more.

The above is reprehensible.

The above is a pack of filthy ISLAMONAZI LIES AND BLOOD LIBELS
Fact is at the moment, Jews are proving that they are terrorist in civilized uniform and world also can see jew in their real form, form of evil not a prime human being, but question how long?

If our African-American history had seen greater numbers of Muslims settle here in the 17th - 20th Centuries I believe this nation's African-American slaves might STILL be in chains.

Surely, the Muslims would have used the internet equivalent of that era to try to convince the Americans that slavery was a good thing!

When do you think the Koran will ever get around to being amended to prohibit SLAVERY???

How many do you enjoy, personally in your dwelling?

I really don't who you are but I know one thing that either you are confused or discriminated, if not then should study Islam, you will learn I will advise you that please search on internet "last sermon of prophet Muhammad PBUH" .
Let me explain to you how its really working.
Jews were always persecuted by the majority, this is undoubtedly a fact.
The time Arab Muslims were the majority in Israel they persecuted the Jews, the Jews somehow survived and established a state for providing shelter to the Jews.
Sounds reasonable so far doesn't it? if not explain why.
In case you agree we can move on.
The frustrated Arab Muslims inspired by Islam decided to continue persecuting the Jews for that, dividing the Islam YOU talking about to create a war ideology such as Shahids and Jihad-separated by different views but united under the so called radical Islam they seek to continue killing Jews at all cost, this is the PLO, the PIJ Fatah, and the Hamas note that three of the names are inspired by Islam.
This is the conflict.

1. May be you are not wrong, being a minority, possibility is there, but why always jews come under attack,must be there is some thing which is cause problem to jews, to me, one is jews are most racist nation on earth and because of it they are still exist, second why jews are most racist because jews think they are prime race among the mankind(jews sh...t like every one does), third jew think Masaya is coming but fact is masaya is not coming, because of these three ideas, jews never merge or mix or accept other religion,culture and other fellow human being. In this regard, Jews work hard with all means to maintain and contain the these three ideas and trying to achieve the wealth to protect these ideas, but they forget that other human being are hurting or suffering from Jews greediness. To me these three Ideas make the jews most extremist and fanatic and any fanatic action has a reaction.
2. The time is always with Arab Muslim and Muslim, because Muslim let other people merge with Muslim, not like jews, please try to understand racism not acceptable by the world, when you merge with others you have to let other merge with you, if you don't, even you can not live with your neighbors and this is the one of the problem jews are facing in Israel by not letting the millions Palestinian resettle in Palestinian old home in Israel by pushing them in camps. And jews are not somehow survive in Palestine, Jews were safe by Muslim 900 years ago when King Saladin(King Salah Uddin Ayubi) took over Jerusalem, not only he allowed to Christian in Holly Land and also he open door for Jews to come and live in Jerusalem with Palestinian Muslim,(and establish the world first multicultural and multireligion democracy in the Holly Land last for 900 years until WWII in 1938) that is how Jews survive in Palestine, and look what jews are doing to their saviour by invading their home and pushing Palestinian into camp, tell me who will trust to jews, I am sure not Palestinian.
3. The third part of your reply, some is available (in 2.Para). And before Israeli invasion there was only one Palestine including Jordan,Lebanon,Israel and occupied Jerusalem as I said jews are racist and same time they can not establish their monopoly if there is some one bigger than jews around so they divide big Palestine into small parts to make a solid space for Israel and if there are PIJ,Fatah and HAMAS are only because of Israel's continuous refusal of peace by not coming to peace table and keep killing to innocent Palestinian who accommodate jews 900 years ago.

Rehamani, Temple Mount nearby al Aqsa Mosque you can see ISIS supporters, do the thinking, I don't know what is your position about ISIS, feel free to share it with us.

ISIS-on-the-Temple-Mount-1.jpg
I don't know much about ISIS so can't say. But what you mean by temple Mount Al-Aqsa Mosque?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back