Have You Heard The News

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who insist on discussing Palestinian killings, let them rejoice in how many the PLO & Hamas & Fatah have massacred. Oh well, there are still over 6 million of them left in Israel.

Once again Hamas violates the latest truce. Looks like about another 1000 or so more dead Palestinians to come after Israel retaliates. Way to go. Keep them rocket missiles coming. LONG LIVE HAMAS.

Place your bets. How many more dead Palestinians will there be until Hamas violates the next truce?

1.8 million if Israel have any sense
ue
Looks like only Hamas can prevent that from happening. And that isn't likely. So let the good times roll.

Look you rally can not blame to HAMAS, because HAMAS establish, just because Israelis refused to come to the peace negotiation table in recent past, so as Hazebullah in Lebanon but Hezbollah has free country, but not HAMAS. And if Israelis continues to refuse peace offered by the Arab League, there would be more Palestinian will join the HAMAS.

Now you have to decide if you have a common sense that who is responsible, Israel or HAMAS.

And you should not forget that Palestinian are fighting for free dome of their country Palestine against the Israelis occupation.

HUH??? Israel is "occupying" Palestine??? How do you like that? And here I actually believed Solomon's Temple predated the Al Asqa Mosque. Amazing what we can learn here from Pali supporters.

Actually who you are, jew or Bani Israeli? Can you tell me the time difference between the Moses PBUH and Jesus PBUH?
Second, world change as time change so as human being change, because all mankind are one human race no one especial or prime like silly solomonious or jews think themselves prim or alien but not human because of this fact, neither you can change your self nor you would be part of mankind race tradition.

SO LEARN PLEASE, CONSIDER YOUR SELF NORMAL HUMAN BEING FOR THE SACK MANKIND PEACE.

For those who insist on discussing Palestinian killings, let them rejoice in how many the PLO & Hamas & Fatah have massacred. Oh well, there are still over 6 million of them left in Israel.

Once again Hamas violates the latest truce. Looks like about another 1000 or so more dead Palestinians to come after Israel retaliates. Way to go. Keep them rocket missiles coming. LONG LIVE HAMAS.

Place your bets. How many more dead Palestinians will there be until Hamas violates the next truce?

ue
Looks like only Hamas can prevent that from happening. And that isn't likely. So let the good times roll.

Look you rally can not blame to HAMAS, because HAMAS establish, just because Israelis refused to come to the peace negotiation table in recent past, so as Hazebullah in Lebanon but Hezbollah has free country, but not HAMAS. And if Israelis continues to refuse peace offered by the Arab League, there would be more Palestinian will join the HAMAS.

Now you have to decide if you have a common sense that who is responsible, Israel or HAMAS.

And you should not forget that Palestinian are fighting for free dome of their country Palestine against the Israelis occupation.

Israel have never refused to come to the peace table, what they have refused to do is give in to demands of pre conditions before the peace talks will even be allowed to go ahead.
Hezbolla is not from Lebanon but from Palestine and so are invaders of a free Christian nation.
The more the Palestinians join hamas the more Palestinians will die until in the end there are no Palestinians left.
The Palestinians have been offered freedom and answered with violence terrorism and war, they have it in their power to gain freedom by giving up the violence and terrorism

1.Israel is refusing by using HAMAS that HAMAS is refusing the peace deal between Israel and Arab League in 2002, as I said once Palestine got the Free dome and listed with UNO can be control by Palestine as a country.
But the paranoid Israelis not believing and avoiding the peace deal and causing more damage to Israel'e trust in the neighborhood as a good neighbor. I will advise to Israelis behave like normal human being and give up the stupid idea that you are prime race.
2. Christians are also joined force against Israel with Muslim in this free dome fighting against Israelis illegal occupation and as Christians are living happily with Muslim including Arab Jewish for 900 years under Muslim rule until WWII in 1938 and in fact jews betrayed to Muslim and Christians by occupying Palestine and destroyed, their livelihood including Arab Jews, tell me who will trust to jews anymore, not these Palestinian.
3. Look it just a matter of time when jews will be down and Palestinian will be up, will jews confront Palestinian empty hand, no off course not, Israelis live for luxurious life not for faith and values. Palestinian sacrifice a lot for the faith, values and for holly land over the centuries, Israelis even can not compare a little particle in a salt rather than salt in a flour.

I will advise to Jews to be a normal human being and behave accordingly give up stupid mentality that you are especial race, no you are not( your sh..out, like every other human) and no masaya is coming 25000 already passed and according to Al-Quran 1500 years ago Prophet hood has finished on Prophet Muhammad PBUH, if some Prophet will come, is only Jesus PBUH to complete his life. Please Jews accept the Jesus PBUH and Muhammad PBUH and complete the line of Prophet and bring the peace and harmony among the race of father Abraham PBUH and this action also help the rest of the world join action,
ONE HUMAN ONE RACE ONE WORLD AND ONE GOD.

Palestinians are racists who have a neverending, lethal and blood-thirsty hatred for people of the Jewish race.

Racists deserve condemnation and suffering on some level.

Racists who want to make me the "Offer" as though they were morally superior to me deserve to know the folly of their notions.

No, you are wrong if Palestinian are racist then how come they lived with Christian and jews for 900 years in world oldest multicultural and multireligeon democracy which was by the King Saladin( King Salah uddin Ayubi).

What I taught by Jews Media in USA and in UK, actually you telling different story and in fact you are blaming to them instead admiring to British that they open the door of Holly Land for Jews,
isn't it right tell me?

And don't call Muslim terrorist, actually Muslim are the one who opened the door for Jews 900 years ago, until then Jews were not allowed to even come around near holly land. He was Saladin(Salah uddin Ayubi) when took over Jerusalem 900 years ago.
Look what jews are doing to their savior who accommodate them 900 years ago, Jews pushed these Palestinian from their home and continuously killing them.
Tell me who trust Jews in the world I am sure not Palestinian.
Did you know this part of history Or keep making fool to yourself and others, but how long.
And I have more question to ask about paranoid and stupid jews, I used thought they are smart people but not any more.

The above is reprehensible.

The above is a pack of filthy ISLAMONAZI LIES AND BLOOD LIBELS
Fact is at the moment, Jews are proving that they are terrorist in civilized uniform and world also can see jew in their real form, form of evil not a prime human being, but question how long?

If our African-American history had seen greater numbers of Muslims settle here in the 17th - 20th Centuries I believe this nation's African-American slaves might STILL be in chains.

Surely, the Muslims would have used the internet equivalent of that era to try to convince the Americans that slavery was a good thing!

When do you think the Koran will ever get around to being amended to prohibit SLAVERY???

How many do you enjoy, personally in your dwelling?

I really don't who you are but I know one thing that either you are confused or discriminated, if not then should study Islam, you will learn I will advise you that please search on internet "last sermon of prophet Muhammad PBUH" .

Israel made peace with Lebanon. Syria prevented it from being ratified. Hezbullah is Syria and Iran's puppet.

ue

Lebanon was occupied by Syria for thirty years. Hezbullah is Iran and Syria's puppet

Why don't you reply the actual post "HAMAS or israel".

you brought up Hezbullah and Lebanon

Because Hezbollah also formed because of Israel refusal for peace but Lebanon has control over Hezbollah as a country listed with UNO, not like Palestine under Terrorist Israelis occupation and they have right for fight, for their Free dome, don't you agree with it?

What I taught by Jews Media in USA and in UK, actually you telling different story and in fact you are blaming to them instead admiring to British that they open the door of Holly Land for Jews,
isn't it right tell me?

And don't call Muslim terrorist, actually Muslim are the one who opened the door for Jews 900 years ago, until then Jews were not allowed to even come around near holly land. He was Saladin(Salah uddin Ayubi) when took over Jerusalem 900 years ago.
Look what jews are doing to their savior who accommodate them 900 years ago, Jews pushed these Palestinian from their home and continuously killing them.
Did you know this part of history Or keep making fool to yourself and others, but how long.
And I have more question to ask about paranoid and stupid jews, I used thought they are smart people but not any more.

Fact is at the moment, Jews are proving that they are terrorist in civilized uniform and world also can see jew in their real form, form of evil not a prime human being, but question how long?

If our African-American history had seen greater numbers of Muslims settle here in the 17th - 20th Centuries I believe this nation's African-American slaves might STILL be in chains.

Surely, the Muslims would have used the internet equivalent of that era to try to convince the Americans that slavery was a good thing!

When do you think the Koran will ever get around to being amended to prohibit SLAVERY???

I really don't who you are but I know one thing that either you are confused or discriminated, if not then should study Islam, you will learn I will advise you that please search on internet "last sermon of prophet Muhammad PBUH" .
Let me explain to you how its really working.
Jews were always persecuted by the majority, this is undoubtedly a fact.
The time Arab Muslims were the majority in Israel they persecuted the Jews, the Jews somehow survived and established a state for providing shelter to the Jews.
Sounds reasonable so far doesn't it? if not explain why.
In case you agree we can move on.
The frustrated Arab Muslims inspired by Islam decided to continue persecuting the Jews for that, dividing the Islam YOU talking about to create a war ideology such as Shahids and Jihad-separated by different views but united under the so called radical Islam they seek to continue killing Jews at all cost, this is the PLO, the PIJ Fatah, and the Hamas note that three of the names are inspired by Islam.
This is the conflict.

No, you are wrong if Palestinian are racist then how come they lived with Christian and jews for 900 years in world oldest multicultural and multireligeon democracy which was by the King Saladin( King Salah uddin Ayubi).

and during that period there were times when jews and christians were persecuted. It was a time when most of the blood libels throughout the muslim world began, and massacre of jews often followed.

Rehamani, Temple Mount nearby al Aqsa Mosque you can see ISIS supporters, do the thinking, I don't know what is your position about ISIS, feel free to share it with us.

ISIS-on-the-Temple-Mount-1.jpg

ue

Israel have never refused to come to the peace table, what they have refused to do is give in to demands of pre conditions before the peace talks will even be allowed to go ahead.
Hezbolla is not from Lebanon but from Palestine and so are invaders of a free Christian nation.
The more the Palestinians join hamas the more Palestinians will die until in the end there are no Palestinians left.
The Palestinians have been offered freedom and answered with violence terrorism and war, they have it in their power to gain freedom by giving up the violence and terrorism

1.Israel is refusing by using HAMAS that HAMAS is refusing the peace deal between Israel and Arab League in 2002, as I said once Palestine got the Free dome and listed with UNO can be control by Palestine as a country.
But the paranoid Israelis not believing and avoiding the peace deal and causing more damage to Israel'e trust in the neighborhood as a good neighbor. I will advise to Israelis behave like normal human being and give up the stupid idea that you are prime race.
2. Christians are also joined force against Israel with Muslim in this free dome fighting against Israelis illegal occupation and as Christians are living happily with Muslim including Arab Jewish for 900 years under Muslim rule until WWII in 1938 and in fact jews betrayed to Muslim and Christians by occupying Palestine and destroyed, their livelihood including Arab Jews, tell me who will trust to jews anymore, not these Palestinian.
3. Look it just a matter of time when jews will be down and Palestinian will be up, will jews confront Palestinian empty hand, no off course not, Israelis live for luxurious life not for faith and values. Palestinian sacrifice a lot for the faith, values and for holly land over the centuries, Israelis even can not compare a little particle in a salt rather than salt in a flour.

I will advise to Jews to be a normal human being and behave accordingly give up stupid mentality that you are especial race, no you are not( your sh..out, like every other human) and no masaya is coming 25000 already passed and according to Al-Quran 1500 years ago Prophet hood has finished on Prophet Muhammad PBUH, if some Prophet will come, is only Jesus PBUH to complete his life. Please Jews accept the Jesus PBUH and Muhammad PBUH and complete the line of Prophet and bring the peace and harmony among the race of father Abraham PBUH and this action also help the rest of the world join action,

Palestinians are racists who have a neverending, lethal and blood-thirsty hatred for people of the Jewish race.

Racists deserve condemnation and suffering on some level.

Racists who want to make me the "Offer" as though they were morally superior to me deserve to know the folly of their notions.

The Christians and Jews were used as slaves. Why not, eh?

Now over 2000 dead Palestinians. And all Israel requested to prevent this was for Hamas to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel. Oh well, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

I will say Israelis are not brave people, if they are then they should call a One of One fight with Palestinian and decide who will stay. You can not go forever like that to forcing innocent people in to the camp and dropping bomb by using modern machine, actually Palestinians are who open the door for jews 900 years ago.

That has been done in the past, actually it was 10 to 1 in the arab muslims favour and the Israelis won 4 times. So why are the Palestinians still there ?
There has always been a Jewish presence in the holy land for the last 4,500 years, the arab muslims did not appear until the 7C, 2,500 years after the Jews settled and lived on the land.

First this is wrong jews never live in the holly land more than few years, Second and these few years was given to them by Moses PBUH, (before that jews were in Africa as a slave of FARO) which they lost by refusing the Prophet hood of Jesus PBUH.
1.Jews should thanks to Islam and Muslim that Al- Quran confirm that Jesus PBUH is alive and waiting on 4 sky and will came to complete his life
2. When Muslim took over Jerusalem under the rule of Saladin(salah uddin ayubi) not only he allowed to Christian to live in Jerusalem and also he open the door for Jews as well 900 years ago and I will say that this was the first multicultural and religious democracy in the world where people of different faith were living with harmony.

BUT UNFORTUNATELY STUPID JEWS DESTROYED THIS 900 YEARS OLD WORLD FIRST DEMOCRACY IN 1938 WWII.

When was the idea of Democracy ever embraced by any Imam or Koranic scholar?

Please provide details &/or a link if you'd be so kind.

Now over 2000 dead Palestinians. And all Israel requested to prevent this was for Hamas to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel. Oh well, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

I will say Israelis are not brave people, if they are then they should call a One of One fight with Palestinian and decide who will stay. You can not go forever like that to forcing innocent people in to the camp and dropping bomb by using modern machine, actually Palestinians are who open the door for jews 900 years ago.

That has been done in the past, actually it was 10 to 1 in the arab muslims favour and the Israelis won 4 times. So why are the Palestinians still there ?
There has always been a Jewish presence in the holy land for the last 4,500 years, the arab muslims did not appear until the 7C, 2,500 years after the Jews settled and lived on the land.

First this is wrong jews never live in the holly land more than few years, Second and these few years was given to them by Moses PBUH, (before that jews were in Africa as a slave of FARO) which they lost by refusing the Prophet hood of Jesus PBUH.
1.Jews should thanks to Islam and Muslim that Al- Quran confirm that Jesus PBUH is alive and waiting on 4 sky and will came to complete his life
2. When Muslim took over Jerusalem under the rule of Saladin(salah uddin ayubi) not only he allowed to Christian to live in Jerusalem and also he open the door for Jews as well 900 years ago and I will say that this was the first multicultural and religious democracy in the world where people of different faith were living with harmony.

BUT UNFORTUNATELY STUPID JEWS DESTROYED THIS 900 YEARS OLD WORLD FIRST DEMOCRACY IN 1938 WWII.

When was the idea of Democracy ever embraced by any Imam or Koranic scholar?

Please provide details &/or a link if you'd be so kind.

Democracy cannot be embraced by any koranic scholar. Democracy stands in direction opposition to the idea of a Caliphate. Therefore, any muslim who claims to want a Caliphate cannot be a supporter of Democracy.

It's that simple.

isn't it right tell me?

The time Arab Muslims were the majority in Israel they persecuted the Jews, the Jews somehow survived and established a state for providing shelter to the Jews.
The frustrated Arab Muslims inspired by Islam decided to continue persecuting the Jews for that, dividing the Islam YOU talking about to create a war ideology such as Shahids and Jihad-separated by different views but united under the so called radical Islam they seek to continue killing Jews at all cost, this is the PLO, the PIJ Fatah, and the Hamas note that three of the names are inspired by Islam.
This is the conflict.

These are over complications. The European Jews went to Palestine starting in the late 1800s intending to remove or rule over non-Jews that were living in Palestine. With the help of the West, they were successful, but the non-Jews continue to resist the takeover. It's really very simple. Any ancillary BS doesn't change the basic equation.

isn't it right tell me?

This is the conflict.

These are over complications. The European Jews went to Palestine starting in the late 1800s intending to remove or rule over non-Jews that were living in Palestine. With the help of the West, they were successful, but the non-Jews continue to resist the takeover. It's really very simple. Any ancillary BS doesn't change the basic equation.
We already discussed your mental ability or honesty, I don't see how the biggest city in 'Palestine' or any other cities in 'Palestine' built by 'European Jews', you see the 'European Jews' immigrated to 'Palestine' in 1800(according to you) although it is well known these cities are over 2,000 years old, built by Jews and remained with Jews presence (excluding Arab Palestinians) all along.

isn't it right tell me?

This is the conflict.

We already discussed your mental ability or honesty, I don't see how the biggest city in 'Palestine' or any other cities in 'Palestine' built by 'European Jews', you see the 'European Jews' immigrated to 'Palestine' in 1800(according to you) although it is well known these cities are over 2,000 years old, built by Jews and remained with Jews presence (excluding Arab Palestinians) all along.
One more thing, when precisely the West decided to help the Jews?

ue

Lebanon was occupied by Syria for thirty years. Hezbullah is Iran and Syria's puppet

Because Hezbollah also formed because of Israel refusal for peace but Lebanon has control over Hezbollah as a country listed with UNO, not like Palestine under Terrorist Israelis occupation and they have right for fight, for their Free dome, don't you agree with it?

Try looking at some real history books and see that hezbolla was created by iran to attck Israel by proxy. They are illegal immigrants in Lebanon and have no right to be there.

ue

Try looking at some real history books and see that hezbolla was created by iran to attck Israel by proxy. They are illegal immigrants in Lebanon and have no right to be there.

Hezbollah was created to defend southern Lebanon from Israeli aggression when the Lebanese Army was unable to prevent Israel from occupying Lebanon. They have done a good job. Lebanon is free from Israeli occupation and Israel will think twice about invading Lebanon again.

ue

Would you advocate that your country give in to China and allow it to flood it with millions of Hostile aliens armed and ready to kill. Because that is what the arab peace plan entails for Israel.

Christians have been wiped out in Palestine by the Palestinian terrorists and their numbers are down from 12% of the population to just 2%. All of islams holy places were Jewish or Pagan before a muslim was born, they are thieves and LIARS.

It was the arab muslims that occupied Palestine against the terms of the mandate, the Jews were invited by the lands legal owner.

Demographics and history are showing that the Palestinians are due a reduction in numbers due to natural causes so they will never achieve the 100 to 1 majority they need to take over Israel

You forget that Judaism is far older than either Christianity or islam and both are just offshoots of the first Abrahamic religion. Jesus was a Jew and followed the Jewish faith he did not follow islam or any other paganistic cult. The muslims live only for death and destruction and God will visit them with a plague in the fullness of time.

isn't it right tell me?

BULLSHIT just more ISLAMONAZI LIES AND BLOOD LIBELS

1) stolen from the Bible

2) they enforced the pact of Omar and the dhimmi laws

3) islam does not believe in any democracy that allows non muslims to have a say. So it was never a democracy, and in the 1400 years of its existence islam has mass murdered over 1 billion people to steal their land and property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back