Have you noticed that Trump's vocabulary is no better than a 12 year old's?

How would you imbeciles know, my 5 year old granddaughter consistantly makes more logical sense than any of you mental midgets.

(OKTexas...excluded.)

btw. Trump wins in every intellectual category, to bad y'all aren't smart enough to remember that and are reduced to sour-grapes and childlike whining..:lol:

Sometimes people expect their presidents to also be decent people,

:iagree: we have not had a decent president since Reagan, he set the example of class, dignity and respect for the office of president of the United States of America...., Bush come close. :up:

Sheesh, if I only I had his, "two (5 billion dollar) bits".

Sometimes good things happen moronic people. You know, when you start out with millions to burn through before you get lucky. That, and when you leverage bankruptcy 27 times to wipe away your constant mistakes.

Sorry, you're quite misinformed or show your proof or well, try again...

How would you imbeciles know, my 5 year old granddaughter consistently makes more logical sense than any of you mental midgets.

(OKTexas...excluded.)

btw. Trump wins in every intellectual category, to bad y'all aren't smart enough to remember that and are reduced to sour-grapes and childlike whining..:lol:

^^^ example^^^ of "childlike whining"

Heck, I thought I was just being mean in a nice way...:disbelief:

Of course, so to speak oxy moronish

Sheesh, that's all you've got, you must be hung-over...:coffee: .. so, you ready for your big day on the couch?

Trump rarely says anything that makes you think his speech is articulate, eloquent or at all sophisticated. Usually it's relatively simple sentences and when he is trying to make an impassioned statement, he just repeats those sentences over and over with slightly different wording.

I can't stand Cruz. I probably hate him more than Trump, but at least there is some sophistication in the way he talks. You can tell he's educated.

I feel like this must be why Trump appeals to his base. Those people understand him better than all other candidates. They are, afterall, poorly educated. The demographics prove that.
you insult 12 years olds

How would you imbeciles know, my 5 year old granddaughter consistently makes more logical sense than any of you mental midgets.

(OKTexas...excluded.)

Sheesh, that's all you've got, you must be hung-over...:coffee: .. so, you ready for your big day on the couch?

Well hung but not over, once again you got something half right. Today I'm scheduled to beat the commute across the Bay Bridge and meet the agent to sell one of my properties on the Peninsula. I hope to make a killing, midway between SF and Silicon Valley, 10 minutes to BART, SFO, hwy 101 & 280 with a view of a golf course, the bay and Mt. Diablo.

What I've noticed is the stupidity of the OP. I am not going besmirch children in comparison. So he's a billionaire with a beautiful wife and he's going to be president.

It's OK to be seething with jealousy. We understand.

Sometimes people expect their presidents to also be decent people, presidential, or something like that. it's no jealousy to think Trump isn't that.

well, you lefties failed at that when you put in a serial adulterer and a community agitating thug. so spare us the holier than thou

(OKTexas...excluded.)

Well hung but not over, once again you got something half right. Today I'm scheduled to beat the commute across the Bay Bridge and meet the agent to sell one of my properties on the Peninsula. I hope to make a killing, midway between SF and Silicon Valley, 10 minutes to BART, SFO, hwy 101 & 280 with a view of a golf course, the bay and Mt. Diablo.

1/2 right is just annoying, so I'm happy...:beer:

I lived in Mountain View/Los Altos for around 17 years during the boom, I miss the weather, the beach and the food but not the traffic. I have a friend that gets at least 5 offers on his house a week (he wont sell), your odds are pretty damn good, Crazy housing market. Good Luck.

odd, I thought you were a New Yorker...:dunno:

Last edited:
No surprise

View attachment 64838

Donald Trump: ‘I love the poorly educated’

Donald Trump: ‘I love the poorly educated’

love it at the end of the video , the yahoos grunting; USA, USA USA!!!

"Donald Trump: ‘I love the poorly educated’"

I'm pretty sure he was talking about his Democrat support...you should take it personally...:wink_2:
You know I could easily show you the demographics of Bernie and Clinton vs Trump. It really is you who should be embarrassed...

Trump rarely says anything that makes you think his speech is articulate, eloquent or at all sophisticated. Usually it's relatively simple sentences and when he is trying to make an impassioned statement, he just repeats those sentences over and over with slightly different wording.

I can't stand Cruz. I probably hate him more than Trump, but at least there is some sophistication in the way he talks. You can tell he's educated.

I feel like this must be why Trump appeals to his base. Those people understand him better than all other candidates. They are, afterall, poorly educated. The demographics prove that.
I'd put a 12 year old that talked like him in time out. LOL

It isn't Trump's vocabulary that grabs my kids it is his pouting expression. They see their own poutys with Trump and howl with glee. I haven't seen one of my kids use their pouty thing since Trump, of course it probably had to do with their ages, four and six.

"Have you noticed that Trump's vocabulary is no better than a 12 year old's?"

Understandable given the fact most of his supporters have the mentality of a 12-year old.
Thanks. Most 12 year olds are smarter than your average Democrat.

Hillary’s support comes from people that can't speak or read proper English. They aren't smart enough to get proper I.D.. They either read on a 3rd grade level or not at all. They need Spanish, Arabic, or Cantonese ballots to be able to vote. Then there's the mental patients that can't remember if the just crapped their pants.....drooling and shouting..."OBAMA'S/HILLARY'S GONNA SAVE US!!!"

Last edited:
It seemed rather kindhearted of Trump to confine himself to words liberal indoctrination products might comprehend. Futlle, though, since all they can hear is their own chant...."llalalalalalalalalalalalalal"

Oh, the Donald's smart. He's giving his rabble what they want. The same as Hillary can develop the slight southern drawl.

The liberal argument usually boils down to a version of, "Well, I'm just smarter than you because my mommy said so, you big poopy pants", followed by:

1. Holding their breath until they turn blue.
2. Stomping off and slamming the door as they run to a safe place, holding their hands over their ears.
3. Going on an echo chamber web site, hoping to find sympathy after their run in with "those meanies".

Forum List

Back