Have you noticed that Trump's vocabulary is no better than a 12 year old's?

What rational people see is that you Liberals spend your time attempting to smear Trump instead of attempting to smear Hillary if you are for Bernie or Bernie if you are for Hillary. It proves you are scared shitless of Trump and really do not heartily support your own candidate. You will even support Rubio or Cruz even though you will vote for neither. Trump is your nightmare.

I must say I had reservations about Trump seeming "presidential" until this week's petulant adolescent antics from Rubio (OK, so he may not just physically look childlike.....) and Cruz. Haven't we had enough of a "child-president"?

What rational people see is that you Liberals spend your time attempting to smear Trump instead of attempting to smear Hillary if you are for Bernie or Bernie if you are for Hillary. It proves you are scared shitless of Trump and really do not heartily support your own candidate. You will even support Rubio or Cruz even though you will vote for neither. Trump is your nightmare.
I get tired of people assuming a person who hates Trump loves Clinton. GEEZUS!

In fact, there is no daylight between Trump and Clinton. If you vote for either, you are voting for the same person.

Trump, Clinton, and Sanders are collectively the country's nightmare.

I've noticed that Trump spouts platitudes and bullshit, I've noticed that he'll say anything he thinks people want to hear, I've noticed that he thinks "Believe me, it'll happen" is an appropriate response to any question about what his plans for a particular issue are. I've noticed that his supporter gobble up his bullshit like a $2.00 meth whore... He is a charlatan. His campaign is not about me, you, or anyone or anything else. It is all about Donald Trump. Everything he has ever done has always been about him, his name, or his brand. He is a narcissist, on a scale the likes of which we have never seen. That's what I've noticed...

So he's turned into a politician .. Just wondering, who's your top pick?

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Of all the candidates thus far, he is the one I feel would do the best job.

The pothead with zero chance is a far better choice for you, I'm kinda surprised actually.

In fact, there is no daylight between Trump and Clinton. If you vote for either, you are voting for the same person.

Prepare for a 4 year nightmare, buddy!

Oh, I've been bracing myself for a few months now.

And I hope it only lasts 4 years, not 8. They are all three pretty old, so our only chance is the winner keels over in their first term.

KASICH FOR VP!

And I hope it only lasts 4 years. They are all three pretty old, so our only chance is the winner keels over in their first term.

KASICH FOR VP!

I think y'all should just prepare for the inevitable economic collapse, it really makes no difference who is elected but Trump is certainly the most entertaining and will keep the country hanging in there a tad longer.

I've noticed that Trump spouts platitudes and bullshit, I've noticed that he'll say anything he thinks people want to hear, I've noticed that he thinks "Believe me, it'll happen" is an appropriate response to any question about what his plans for a particular issue are. I've noticed that his supporter gobble up his bullshit like a $2.00 meth whore... He is a charlatan. His campaign is not about me, you, or anyone or anything else. It is all about Donald Trump. Everything he has ever done has always been about him, his name, or his brand. He is a narcissist, on a scale the likes of which we have never seen. That's what I've noticed...

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Of all the candidates thus far, he is the one I feel would do the best job.

The pothead with zero chance is a far better choice for you, I'm kinda surprised actually.

He claims to have never smoked pot, but he does support its legalization.

What can I say? He first caught my attention back in 2008, before I left California and moved to New Mexico. The more I learned about him, the more I liked. He was a Republican once, went to the Libertarians when he couldn't garner the GOP nomination. I like the guy. I have always voted my conscience, Lumpy. Sometimes that has meant voting for a Democrat (Tom Bradley), usually it has meant voting for a Republican. The last few years neither, for the most part. I'd rather vote for what I support than vote against what I don't by supporting something or someone else I can't or don't support.

Principles. I hold mine dearly and don't sell out easily. (I'm not saying anyone else does or doesn't, I'm speaking only for myself)

And I hope it only lasts 4 years, not 8. They are all three pretty old, so our only chance is the winner keels over in their first term.

KASICH FOR VP!
To be honest, I m still hoping Kasich wins the nomination.

A long shot, I know

And I hope it only lasts 4 years. They are all three pretty old, so our only chance is the winner keels over in their first term.

KASICH FOR VP!

I think y'all should just prepare for the inevitable economic collapse, it really makes no difference who is elected but Trump is certainly the most entertaining and will keep the country hanging in there a tad longer.

Do you suppose they'll still blame Bush for the next collapse?

KASICH FOR VP!
To be honest, I m still hoping Kasich wins the nomination.

A long shot, I know
We're talking Divine Intervention at this point.

KASICH FOR VP!

Well, some of the rubes around here blame Carter for the last one. So who knows.

Trump rarely says anything that makes you think his speech is articulate, eloquent or at all sophisticated. Usually it's relatively simple sentences and when he is trying to make an impassioned statement, he just repeats those sentences over and over with slightly different wording.

I can't stand Cruz. I probably hate him more than Trump, but at least there is some sophistication in the way he talks. You can tell he's educated.

I feel like this must be why Trump appeals to his base. Those people understand him better than all other candidates. They are, afterall, poorly educated. The demographics prove that.

His favorite line is "believe me, it will great". But he never describes what will be great about anything, he just says the line.

I rather think he has the mentality of an 8th grader, but a child under say 12 certainly describes him. A child that for some reason wants to date his own daughter.
Yeah I couldn't imagine being that guy's therapist.

Trump rarely says anything that makes you think his speech is articulate, eloquent or at all sophisticated. Usually it's relatively simple sentences and when he is trying to make an impassioned statement, he just repeats those sentences over and over with slightly different wording.

I can't stand Cruz. I probably hate him more than Trump, but at least there is some sophistication in the way he talks. You can tell he's educated.

I feel like this must be why Trump appeals to his base. Those people understand him better than all other candidates. They are, afterall, poorly educated. The demographics prove that.

His favorite line is "believe me, it will great". But he never describes what will be great about anything, he just says the line.

I rather think he has the mentality of an 8th grader, but a child under say 12 certainly describes him. A child that for some reason wants to date his own daughter.
Yeah I couldn't imagine being that guy's therapist.
"Where'd you get this couch? Was this made in China?"

He claims to have never smoked pot, but he does support its legalization.

What can I say? He first caught my attention back in 2008, before I left California and moved to New Mexico. The more I learned about him, the more I liked. He was a Republican once, went to the Libertarians when he couldn't garner the GOP nomination. I like the guy. I have always voted my conscience, Lumpy. Sometimes that has meant voting for a Democrat (Tom Bradley), usually it has meant voting for a Republican. The last few years neither, for the most part. I'd rather vote for what I support than vote against what I don't by supporting something or someone else I can't or don't support.

Principles. I hold mine dearly and don't sell out easily. (I'm not saying anyone else does or doesn't, I'm speaking only for myself)

I respect your principles and I've always appreciated your humor and intelligence .. well, that's all the I gush I've got (hopefully) ole friend.

Last edited:

KASICH FOR VP!

We seem to in the age of, it's not my responsibility, it's anybody else's, so sure, pick on the guy that rarely responds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back