Have you noticed that Trump's vocabulary is no better than a 12 year old's?

What I've noticed is the stupidity of the OP. I am not going besmirch children in comparison. So he's a billionaire with a beautiful wife and he's going to be president.

It's OK to be seething with jealousy. We understand.

Sometimes people expect their presidents to also be decent people, presidential, or something like that. it's no jealousy to think Trump isn't that.

1 (1).jpg

This is one of those Trolly threads, I'm thinkin...:popcorn:

Last edited:
Trump is the product of a Republican Party hostile to facts and the truth, fearful of change and diversity, and contemptuous of dissent and opposing points of view.

The right's disdain for warranted, appropriate compromise pursuant to sound, responsible governance is proof of this.
No, Trump is the product of Obama's failures and anti american stance.

Trump rarely says anything that makes you think his speech is articulate, eloquent or at all sophisticated. Usually it's relatively simple sentences and when he is trying to make an impassioned statement, he just repeats those sentences over and over with slightly different wording.

I can't stand Cruz. I probably hate him more than Trump, but at least there is some sophistication in the way he talks. You can tell he's educated.

I feel like this must be why Trump appeals to his base. Those people understand him better than all other candidates. They are, afterall, poorly educated. The demographics prove that.

He does it on purpose. Trump is nothing more than a two bit salesman selling snake oil.

Last edited:
Trump is the product of a Republican Party hostile to facts and the truth, fearful of change and diversity, and contemptuous of dissent and opposing points of view.

The right's disdain for warranted, appropriate compromise pursuant to sound, responsible governance is proof of this.

No contention in the democrat party, just stick with Mrs. Clinton and shut up, that all they need to know. and apparently care to know.

How would you imbeciles know, my 5 year old granddaughter consistantly makes more logical sense than any of you mental midgets.

(OKTexas...excluded.)

btw. Trump wins in every intellectual category, to bad y'all aren't smart enough to remember that and are reduced to sour-grapes and childlike whining..:lol:

^^^ example^^^ of "childlike whining"

Oh my fault, I thought the op was talking about Obama talking without his teleprompter. You know Trump doesn't need one?

No, Trump is the product of Obama's failures and anti american stance.

And Obama was a product of Bush's ineptitude, and Bush was a product of Clinton's dick, and Clinton was a product of Bush Snr's lack of Charisma, and Bush was a product of Reagan, and Reagan was a product of Carter's unpopularity.

Lurching from president to president is what America does best.

Did that stupid Wharton School graduate use the word "corpse"man, incorrectly? I would sure hate for him to be that stupid. Please tell me he didn't make fun of the special Olympics. Did he really goof up and forget how many states in the US? If he said he landed anywhere in the world under sniper fire I will literally freak out.

Now, please explain. Is the Republican party all the rich or at they a bunch of 12 year old high school drop outs?

Gosh the desperation stinks. When one looks at the democrat ticket one can understand the desperation of the left wing.

Trump rarely says anything that makes you think his speech is articulate, eloquent or at all sophisticated. Usually it's relatively simple sentences and when he is trying to make an impassioned statement, he just repeats those sentences over and over with slightly different wording.

I can't stand Cruz. I probably hate him more than Trump, but at least there is some sophistication in the way he talks. You can tell he's educated.

I feel like this must be why Trump appeals to his base. Those people understand him better than all other candidates. They are, afterall, poorly educated. The demographics prove that.

He does it on purpose. Trump is nothing more than a two bit salesman selling snake oil.

Sheesh, if I only I had his, "two (5 billion dollar) bits".

Sheesh, if I only I had his, "two (5 billion dollar) bits".

Sometimes good things happen moronic people. You know, when you start out with millions to burn through before you get lucky. That, and when you leverage bankruptcy 27 times to wipe away your constant mistakes.

...it's relatively simple...

designed that way for liberfools to understand, and ou just proved that fact :up:

Have you noticed that Trump's vocabulary is no better than a 12 year old's?

are you saying he is twice as smart as yourself ?? :up:

How would you imbeciles know, my 5 year old granddaughter consistently makes more logical sense than any of you mental midgets.

(OKTexas...excluded.)

btw. Trump wins in every intellectual category, to bad y'all aren't smart enough to remember that and are reduced to sour-grapes and childlike whining..:lol:

Heck, I thought I was just being mean in a nice way...:disbelief:

How would you imbeciles know, my 5 year old granddaughter consistently makes more logical sense than any of you mental midgets.

(OKTexas...excluded.)

Heck, I thought I was just being mean in a nice way...:disbelief:

Of course, so to speak oxy moronish

Trump speaks in generalities but he does so in a manner that pleases the followers.

"Language is legislation, speech is its code. We do not see the power which is in speech because we forget that all speech is a classification, and that all classifications are oppressive." Roland Barthes

Kind of like every other politician

Forum List

Back