Have you noticed the common thread among right wing and Republican posts?

R

rdean

It doesn't matter what the thread is about. It's the constant lack of reality.

Whether it's:

Obama, as a baby, was smuggled into the country from Kenya because people knew that one day he would be president.

or

the world is only thousands of years old

or

trickle down is good economic policy

or

supply and demand is a wild liberal theory.

These positions are so laughable, that when you say these things out loud, USMB Republicans get really, really ticked off.

More bizarre, even when there is video tape of their leaders stating their bizarre positions, right wingers will refuse to believe their own eyes or ears and they will simply refuse to watch. When did this happen to these people and how can we get them to snap out of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Whether it's:

Obama, as a baby, was smuggled into the country from Kenya because people knew that one day he would be president.

or

or

or

These positions are so laughable, that when you say these things out loud, USMB Republicans get really, really ticked off.

More bizarre, even when there is video tape of their leaders stating their bizarre positions, right wingers will refuse to believe their own eyes or ears and they will simply refuse to watch. When did this happen to these people and how can we get them to snap out of it?
There was a study done on the deductive reasoning habits of conservatives and liberals that had one surprising result. They found the biggest difference between the left and the right, was that when the left was presented with evidence that refuted their belief on a particular issue, they modified their opinion. But when conservatives were presented with evidence that refuted theirs, they became more entrenched (and defensive) in their belief.

That's basically why I think many on the right, don't have the balls to be honest.

Whether it's:

or

or

or

There was a study done on the deductive reasoning habits of conservatives and liberals that had one surprising result. They found the biggest difference between the left and the right, was that when the left was presented with evidence that refuted their belief on a particular issue, they modified their opinion. But when conservatives were presented with evidence that refuted theirs, they became more entrenched (and defensive) in their belief.

That's basically why I think many on the right, don't have the balls to be honest.

Meanwhile after the white house AND Durbin admitted that no republican insulted the President in his meeting not a single Liberal on this board will admit it. In fact I know of 3 that still claim it is true.

Meanwhile after the white house AND Durbin admitted that no republican insulted the President in his meeting not a single Liberal on this board will admit it. In fact I know of 3 that still claim it is true.
Those are right wing commando's, who were sent to infiltrate leftist ideology, in order to make liberals looks bad.

Those are right wing commando's, who were sent to infiltrate leftist ideology, in order to make liberals looks bad.

Sure they are care to post in that thread that you claim those three are fakes?

Here let me help you out. This is the thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/321509-how-about-an-apology-from-the-left-2.html#post8068044

Go ahead call your fellow liberals plants in it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/321509-how-about-an-apology-from-the-left-2.html#post8068044

How much traction do you think this story has? If you fan an ember, perhaps you may be rewarded with heat and light. But I doubt any amount of blowing on this cold coal will result in anything other than a red face.

Whether it's:

or

or

or

Wouldn't THIS thread be considered a troll thread???

I mean, what is the point?

I don't mind it as much as I don't like a double standard existing at a forum. One for the childish, whiny Liberals and the other for Adults and defended by some on the basis that we adults are held to a higher standard because we should know better.

Just like Hall & Oates sang, "I can't go for that...(no can do)..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccenFp_3kq8]Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, I just listened to the version of this song which Cee-Lo Green did with Darryl Hall from an episode of "Live from Darryl's House" and it fizzuckin rocks!

Anyone who loves good music should check out his show online.

I think it's still free (like America is still free!) and all of his episodes are available to enjoy.

Also good is the episode with Grace Potter. Hmmmm boy!

Last edited:

How much traction do you think this story has? If you fan an ember, perhaps you may be rewarded with heat and light. But I doubt any amount of blowing on this cold coal will result in anything other than a red face.

The premise of THIS thread is that when faced with facts liberals adjust I just posted proof that simply is not true.

The premise of THIS thread is that when faced with facts liberals adjust I just posted proof that simply is not true.
I doubt that this example of Liberal intransigence is one that will make much of a point.

Whether it's:

or

or

or

Have you noticed the common thread among right wing and Republican posts?

No.

I haven't seen a thread like any of that in some time, let alone a trend.

85% of Americans will lose their current HC policy due to the aca and obamas lies

I doubt that this example of Liberal intransigence is one that will make much of a point.

I notice you are ignoring facts as well. Perhaps you would care to enlighten your more idiotic partners? Or you could do as the op did and claim they are really rightwingers pretending to be lefties?

The first time that I became aware of conservative political beliefs was when I was in elementry school, and saw on the news that people were picketing the capital building in downtown Atlanta because tjhe legislature was thinking about floridating the water supply of Fulton County. The pickets maintained that floridation of the water supply was a commie plot.

Even in the 6th grade, I recognized that there seemed to be some missing brain cells on their side of the political spectrum.

I notice you are ignoring facts as well. Perhaps you would care to enlighten your more idiotic partners? Or you could do as the op did and claim they are really rightwingers pretending to be lefties?
Or are you, as the OP cited, digging in your heels in the face of simple truths? This Durbin story has no legs. It's essentially an non event, a canard, a prevarication. But you insist on beating this poor dead horse while you are proving the point made in the OP: Conservatives become more stubborn when the obvious is shown them.

Whether it's:

or

or

or

Oh really? I believe if you go back and look, you will find that I was sceptical of this from the gitgo....and I am a Liberal. So......are you going to go back and re-evaluate your comment....or entrench?

Oh really? I believe if you go back and look, you will find that I was sceptical of this from the gitgo....and I am a Liberal. So......are you going to go back and re-evaluate your comment....or entrench?

I notice you are not saying that in the very threads about it. You have not called out your liberal buddies.

Forum List

Back