Have You Seen That Commercial? Larry Elders Simulated Bench Press Of About 250 Pounds? Oh Comon! From Relief Factor

who ever said it was???

for some like me that have had things like arthritis since I was 15 a diet just isnt enough,,
Which is a pity; I stated in an earlier post that RG may indeed work for some people.
I wish for you a miracle as arthritis is a misery.

I'm tired of seeing has-been politicians like Elder and the Huckster hyping this snake oil. They don't have to list side effects because the junk doesn't require a prescription. They should pass a law requiring listing the amount of compensation for appearing in the ad..

I'm tired of seeing has-been politicians like Elder and the Huckster hyping this snake oil. They don't have to list side effects because the junk doesn't require a prescription. They should pass a law requiring listing the amount of compensation for appearing in the ad..
there are no side effects,,

we dont need anymore laws and if someone wants to put something in their own body its on them to decide to take it or look for more info on it,,

well, if you have seen at least one ad where larry is just wearing a T-Shirt, he does not look like someone who has worked out regularly his whole life. he has an average phsique, not the largest bicepts, or well developed upper body. remeber the early ads when he was wearing a full suit, he looks pretty big. then later on i saw him in a current ad wearing just a shirt or T-shirt, and he did not look anywhere near the size he looked a while ago in a suit.
Larry Elder is 5'11" and weighs just under 200 pounds. A 250 lbs bench press should be doable for a rep or two if a person was in good shape and had been training for awhile.

Consumer Review rules that Relief Factor is effective in relieving pain and they noted no ingredients that would be harmful to anybody not allergic to them. Their only complaint is that it doesn't contain Glucosamine, MSM, and Chondroitin Sulfate that protects and builds joints, but otherwise it is effective. It is also very pricey and requires a subscription but probably so do other products of this type.

But for those living with chronic pain and who have found this product effective in being pain free or more pain free, there is absolutely no reason to deny this product to them. It's pretty much always in the top three recommended products of this type.

i remember when benching 500 was a big deal in the 70's,,,,then came Scott Pederson? is that his name?
500 is still a really big deal, but you're into world class categories there. In this case it is what ordinary human beings can do when they can tolerate the activity, are sufficiently motivated, and do a reasonable amount of training.

i believe theres a video of some powerhouse lifter attemping to press around 1000? then blood shot out of his eyes
Eww. I'm glad I wasn't watching. I personally think sensible people use ordinary common sense and it is okay to take reasonable risk to achieve a world record but it isn't worth doing what will most likely injure you. But I am pretty sure Larry Elder wouldn't have claimed to bench press 250 if he couldn't do it. Maybe only one or two or a few reps, but I bet he did it. Now me? I could bench press 100 lbs (one rep) without any training quite a few years ago. I would not even attempt it now. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back