Have You Seen That Commercial? Larry Elders Simulated Bench Press Of About 250 Pounds? Oh Comon! From Relief Factor

Offhand, I couldn’t tell you because I simply don’t care.
I am fortunate that I don’t have arthritis.

When HucksterBee was pushing his sleep crap the main ingredient was melatonin.
why would you say youre not impressed when you dont even klnow whats in it??

FYI anti inflammatorys are the only real help for arthritis but if you take it for long periods of time it destroys your kidneys and you have to stop or end up in dialysis, , and thats not even getting onto the side effect of prescription level drugs,,

what RF has is just fish oil and turmeric,, fish oil is a lubricant for the joints and turmeric is the anti inflammatory and has no side effects or long term damage to the kidneys,,

my guess is youre just complaining for the sake of complaining and really dont know shit about it,,

FYI anti inflammatorys are the only real help for arthritis but if you take it for long periods of time it destroys your kidneys and you have to stop or end up in dialysis, , and thats not even getting onto the side effect of prescription level drugs,,

what RF has is just fish oil and turmeric,, fish oil is a lubricant for the joints and turmeric is the anti inflammatory and has no side effects or long term damage to the kidneys,,

my guess is youre just complaining for the sake of complaining and really dont know shit about it,,
I looked it up again and, as I stated, my wife uses a ton of these ingredients in our diet.
One thing I can attest to is that I eat a ton and lost 20 pounds.

Maybe some of us have seen it. One of many "Relief Factor" ads starring Larry Elders. This is probably a newer one. About half way into the ad, you will see Larry on a bench, with a standard bar and 4 " 50 pound weights",,,yah right! maybe they were custom made of plastic? and I am guessing most of us have seen Larry Elders in a T-Shirt in some of his ads, He's not exactly about 6 feet 225 or more pounds. and all muscle bound. So whats with this ad showing Larry Elders benching a simulated 250ish pounds?

lol ! yeah iv'e seen it ...lol ! and no he cant bench that much weight once much less rep with it .

fake ... just like this guys 100 pound one armed overhead Triceps extensions .

1669931739299.png

My cardiologist put me on this diet to lower my cholesterol but it has nothing for aging aches and pain.

Forum List

Back