Have You Seen That Commercial? Larry Elders Simulated Bench Press Of About 250 Pounds? Oh Comon! From Relief Factor

there are no side effects,,

we dont need anymore laws and if someone wants to put something in their own body its on them to decide to take it or look for more info on it,,
Putting something in their own body is one thing but the selling and promotion of this stuff by former politicians who make claims about the alleged "benefits" of the junk and get a substantial compensation for recommending it is quite another concern that smacks of ethics issues..

Eww. I'm glad I wasn't watching. I personally think sensible people use ordinary common sense and it is okay to take reasonable risk to achieve a world record but it isn't worth doing what will most likely injure you. But I am pretty sure Larry Elder wouldn't have claimed to bench press 250 if he couldn't do it. Maybe only one or two or a few reps, but I bet he did it. Now me? I could bench press 100 lbs (one rep) without any training quite a few years ago. I would not even attempt it now. :)
i just looked up the record....wow!
1,320 lb

The current world record (equipped, with shirt) is held by Jimmy Kolb: on Feb. 27, 2022, at the 2022 IPA Pennsylvania State Powerlifting Championships, he successfully locked out 599 kg (1,320 lb), beating the previous record by more than 86 kg (190 lb).

Putting something in their own body is one thing but the selling and promotion of this stuff by former politicians who make claims about the alleged "benefits" of the junk and get a substantial compensation for recommending it is quite another concern that smacks of ethics issues..
I dont see the conflict,,,

as a long time user I can say the benefits are not alleged they are real,,,

Eww. I'm glad I wasn't watching. I personally think sensible people use ordinary common sense and it is okay to take reasonable risk to achieve a world record but it isn't worth doing what will most likely injure you. But I am pretty sure Larry Elder wouldn't have claimed to bench press 250 if he couldn't do it. Maybe only one or two or a few reps, but I bet he did it. Now me? I could bench press 100 lbs (one rep) without any training quite a few years ago. I would not even attempt it now. :)
i have always wondered how much an average 400 pound gorilla can bench? do you have any idea?

That’s 225. 45 pound plates. I’ve never seen 50 pound plates. Nothing incredible about it if the guy has always been strong.

Forum List

Back