Have you seen this video?

Reagan armed the jihad. Why didn't Twat's-her-name mention that? "15-25% of Islam is radical and want to destroy Western civilization."

Thanks, Reagan. What a patriot.

Obabble armed and is arming ISIS...ya feckin moron.

Brigette Gabriel would make a great Secretary of Defense.....at least she would understand and know who the enemy are....

much better than the Secretary we now have....and no i'm not talking about Tim Howard...

Does anyone here hold the misdirected thought that the woman's words made one difference to the Muslim woman? I am thinking the Muslim went to the local Mosque to call for Jihad against the woman. As right as rain as the woman was it can not penetrate the armor of 15 century ignorance.

I am under the impression that many of the younger, newer and more innocent and naive Muslims (as the young woman in the rear of the auditorium seemed to be) are kept in the dark about Islam.

That way the youthful, enthusiastic and compassionate Muslims are kept arguing the idealistic, "Religion of Peace' SONG & DANCE to help perpetuate that false, idealized image of Islam for ignorant non-Muslims.

The real challenge of creating a global Caliphate through non-violence, stealth and violent Jihad is left to those Muslims who have no illusions about what their duty compels them to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back