Have You Swallowed the Anti-Trump Kool Aid?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Offered in several flavors, but this month's special is his War on Women. Nothing but artificial ingredients. On sale now at all MSM outlets.

Drink well, my friends!

Offered in several flavors, but this month's special is his War on Women. Nothing but artificial ingredients. On sale now at all MSM outlets.

Drink well, my friends!
did not need any kool-aid....i just had to listen to the guy talk....it did not take long....

omg, they are digging out the "war on women again" has that party come up with a new idea for their dirty politics, EVER?

Last edited:
what the heck is it to you people. Just go vote for the corrupted old lying woman who is under Investigation as she runs for President. or vote for the old career politician nobody ever heard of before, because he hasn't ever DONE anything but suck a living off us taxpayers.

No thanks. I'm going to vote for a real Republican.

what the heck is it to you people. Just go vote for the corrupted old lying woman who is under Investigation as she runs for President. or vote for the old career politician nobody ever heard of before, because he hasn't ever DONE anything but suck a living off us taxpayers.

this kind of crap is why people can't stand liberal/lefties

Why do you keep referring to yourself as "nobody"? :itsok:

Do much fun that the party that has thrown Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky under the bus twice and will shortly do it again....that same party has the stones to even breath a negative word about anybody's "war on women".

Life is just a bowl of cherries though not many virgins around since Democrats started inviting in illegals to rape them all.

did not need any kool-aid....i just had to listen to the guy talk....it did not take long....

You mean you drunk this kool aid?

Guys+it+s+time+for+a+confession+clinton+really+didn+t+have+_6f8ab9439312c601e673096fe916702e.jpg
07-01-07c-DrinkTheKoolaid-700x707.jpg

Forum List

Back