Hawking angers Republicans

Shrug. Smart with physics, but he is a British subject, and as such his opinions toward American politics are yawn-inducing.

I mean, right now the UK is about as politically stupid as Southern California.
How come you kept your mouth shut when Blair opened his yapper about war with iraq ?? He should be hung right next to your war lover gwb

i marched against the Iraq war, did you?

Also if you don't know that it's hanged and not hung then in my eyes you forfeit the right to having an opinion on who should be put to death.
You marched against Iraq war, did you March against Bill Clinton war on women also. Obviously, you don't have a life when you have time to March about Bullshit instead of marching your welfare ass to work like a man and take care of your family. March on that.

Shrug. Smart with physics, but he is a British subject, and as such his opinions toward American politics are yawn-inducing.

How come you kept your mouth shut when Blair opened his yapper about war with iraq ?? He should be hung right next to your war lover gwb

ed, you can't remember yesterday. How could you possibly remember whether or not I said anything about Blair?
perhaps you're right in some regard but my long term memory is excellent You stood by the moron bush regardless of how he was destroying America

I clearly stated at the time and continue to state that Bush's second term was essentially a Democrat administration. Do you remember that?
Because of congress not president Bush You probably voted for him for his 2nd term when imo Kerry would have been far superior

Stephen Hawking Angers Trump Supporters With Baffling Array of Long Words
By Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker

03 June 16

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
The article below is satire. Andy Borowitz is an American comedian and New York Times-bestselling author who satirizes the news for his column, "The Borowitz Report."
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-T.jpg
he theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking angered supporters of Donald J. Trump on Monday by responding to a question about the billionaire with a baffling array of long words.

Speaking to a television interviewer in London, Hawking called Trump “a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator,” a statement that many Trump supporters believed was intentionally designed to confuse them.

Moments after Hawking made the remark, Google reported a sharp increase in searches for the terms “demagogue,” “denominator,” and “Stephen Hawking.”

“For a so-called genius, this was an epic fail,” Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, said. “If Professor Hawking wants to do some damage, maybe he should try talking in English next time.”

Later in the day, Hawking attempted to clarify his remark about the presumptive Republican Presidential nominee, telling a reporter, “Trump bad man. Real bad man.”

The comment below is satire....maybe-

Upon the release of the most recent jobs report which showed a very disappointing 38,000 jobs created in May, President Obama seemed pleased with the jobs report. He made the following statement- "My supporters have made it very clear what they want, and my administration has worked hard to deliver it, no new jobs, higher benefits for the unemployed and the unemployable. We will continue to strive to deliver the American Dream and ensure that nobody living within our borders will ever have to work, and will receive a living wage. Thank you, and if you will excuse me, I have a tee time."

ed, you can't remember yesterday. How could you possibly remember whether or not I said anything about Blair?
perhaps you're right in some regard but my long term memory is excellent You stood by the moron bush regardless of how he was destroying America

I clearly stated at the time and continue to state that Bush's second term was essentially a Democrat administration. Do you remember that?
Because of congress not president Bush You probably voted for him for his 2nd term when imo Kerry would have been far superior
Na, not really.
capt.wigh10707032123.kerry_wigh107.jpe

Everything is a photo opp. To him...

Last edited:

Because of congress not president Bush

Both.

You probably voted for him for his 2nd term when imo Kerry would have been far superior

I wouldn't waste piss on Kerry. He's not even American.

kerry_bunnysuit.jpg

03 June 16

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
The article below is satire. Andy Borowitz is an American comedian and New York Times-bestselling author who satirizes the news for his column, "The Borowitz Report."
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-T.jpg
he theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking angered supporters of Donald J. Trump on Monday by responding to a question about the billionaire with a baffling array of long words.

Speaking to a television interviewer in London, Hawking called Trump “a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator,” a statement that many Trump supporters believed was intentionally designed to confuse them.

Moments after Hawking made the remark, Google reported a sharp increase in searches for the terms “demagogue,” “denominator,” and “Stephen Hawking.”

“For a so-called genius, this was an epic fail,” Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, said. “If Professor Hawking wants to do some damage, maybe he should try talking in English next time.”

Later in the day, Hawking attempted to clarify his remark about the presumptive Republican Presidential nominee, telling a reporter, “Trump bad man. Real bad man.”

The comment below is satire....maybe-

Upon the release of the most recent jobs report which showed a very disappointing 38,000 jobs created in May, President Obama seemed pleased with the jobs report. He made the following statement- "My supporters have made it very clear what they want, and my administration has worked hard to deliver it, no new jobs, higher benefits for the unemployed and the unemployable. We will continue to strive to deliver the American Dream and ensure that nobody living within our borders will ever have to work, and will receive a living wage. Thank you, and if you will excuse me, I have a tee time."
ONE bad month and you get on his case??? One out of 84 or so??

Both.

You probably voted for him for his 2nd term when imo Kerry would have been far superior

Your type of political person billy wouldn't waste piss on Bill Hillary Obama Kerry Gore or any other Dem That and that alone is why I despise all republicans because it's strictly party before country with the likes of you

It is true the John Birch Society's home is Southern California, and home to the the University of Spoiled Children (USC), but why demean a region with terrific beaches and California Girls. Yes SoCal has some strange people, many native born to the Midwest and deep south - driven away because of bigotry in their native region.

But the "politically stupid" dominate not a region, but an ideology. Most of the self defined conservatives are still looking up, waiting for the great wealth held by the 1% to begin to trickle down. Most don't get it when the only thing they have to show for their loyalty to the power elite is bird poop in the eye.

Obama went to the UK and told everyone how to vote on Brexit, kinda opened some floodgates.

I think you missed the question. No one said you're not entitled to an opinion, the question is why should we care. No offense, I just don't care what the Brits think of who we elect. And I certainly wouldn't think you would care what our meddilng, opinionated President thinks of Brexit either
BUT Kaz how come we thought so much of Blair watching gwb's back?

And?

My

My boss, the president of my company thinks Republicans are fucked up. He says, "you Americans don't take care of your poor". So true. Republicans are too greedy. They forgot we the people and want every man for himselfish

Who cares what Hawking says? What gives him credibility on politics in the USA?

He himself admits that he has no clue... You are right indeed.

It's incredible man this smart can act like a complete retard when it comes to certain things...

Last edited:

03 June 16

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-T.jpg

Hawking should explain how he goofed on Black holes, which he admitted and since they are his entire lifes work, of what value is Hawking today?

Both.

Your type of political person billy wouldn't waste piss on Bill Hillary Obama Kerry Gore or any other Dem That and that alone is why I despise all republicans because it's strictly party before country with the likes of you

You remain in error. I belong to no political party, and never will.

Both.

You remain in error. I belong to no political party, and never will.
They wouldn't have you OR any that would you wouldn't want to be a part of??

03 June 16

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-T.jpg

Hawking should explain how he goofed on Black holes, which he admitted and since they are his entire lifes work, of what value is Hawking today?

Prof. Hawking does not need to explain his theory on Black Holes, anyone who understands the Scientific Method understands its basic premise.

03 June 16

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-T.jpg

where the hell is the link

--LOL

Who cares what Hawking says? What gives him credibility on politics in the USA?

Who cares what Prof. Hawking says? Better to answer who doesn't: The anti-intellectuals, and those who lack curiosity and a wondering mind.

I am pretty sure that no intellectual could take his ad hominems seriously.

And, seems like Susskind got him on the black holes as well...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back