Hawking angers Republicans

Who cares what Hawking says? What gives him credibility on politics in the USA?

Who cares what Prof. Hawking says? Better to answer who doesn't: The anti-intellectuals, and those who lack curiosity and a wondering mind.

I am pretty sure that no intellectual could take his ad hominems seriously.

And, seems like Susskind got him on the black holes as well...

Thanks for editing your syntax, now it makes sense but remains logically impossible.

What the hell are you blabbering about?

You seem to be utilizing the same lib tactic of all ad hominems..

I made a point which you didn't understand. That I can't help, but I do pity you, I hope that makes you feel better.

Who cares what Hawking says? What gives him credibility on politics in the USA?

Who cares what Prof. Hawking says? Better to answer who doesn't: The anti-intellectuals, and those who lack curiosity and a wondering mind.

Thanks for editing your syntax, now it makes sense but remains logically impossible.

I made a point which you didn't understand. That I can't help, but I do pity you, I hope that makes you feel better.

Insulting seems to indeed be your ONLY tactic.

Too bad your insults are extremely dumb. If you can't even insult properly, just give up, it's likely you have IQ of a moron.

Because with a choice between Trump and Clinton for the white house the two have become indistinguishable?
Only in the mind of someone who doesn't have the best interests of America on their mind Trump is a disaster ,,,,and I'm being kind

What is sad is both the Clinton supporters and the Trump supporters can't point to their candidate as being better because...
They can only knock down the other candidate.

They are both bad alternatives for President. They are both disasters. Trump may be the better executive, which is very scary, Clinton maybe a better diplomat which is even scarier.

Untrue ^^^
  • HRC served as this nation's First Lady
  • HRC served as a US Senator
  • HRC served as Sect. of State
See: Hillary Rodham Clinton | United States senator, first lady, and secretary of state

The Donald was not featured in Britannica, but:

Donald Trump Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Donald Trump

She lied about Libya, something the Obama administration now says was a bad decision. She is a disaster, sorry but your rhetoric proves it.

She lied about Libya? Please explain the lie and how it was meant to mislead? Better yet, thought it takes honesty, admit you are echoing on a topic you've never considered seriously and simply echo out of a need for attention.

Hillary Clinton Continues to Lie About the Failed State She Helped Create

The second part of your post is just a left wing nut job, spouting stupidity.

I clearly stated at the time and continue to state that Bush's second term was essentially a Democrat administration. Do you remember that?
Because of congress not president Bush

Both.

You probably voted for him for his 2nd term when imo Kerry would have been far superior

I wouldn't waste piss on Kerry. He's not even American.
Your type of political person billy wouldn't waste piss on Bill Hillary Obama Kerry Gore or any other Dem That and that alone is why I despise all republicans because it's strictly party before country with the likes of you

You remain in error. I belong to no political party, and never will.
They wouldn't have you OR any that would you wouldn't want to be a part of??

I am not interested in political parties. I have my own counsel on matters of import.

Because with a choice between Trump and Clinton for the white house the two have become indistinguishable?
Only in the mind of someone who doesn't have the best interests of America on their mind Trump is a disaster ,,,,and I'm being kind

What is sad is both the Clinton supporters and the Trump supporters can't point to their candidate as being better because...

They are both bad alternatives for President. They are both disasters. Trump may be the better executive, which is very scary, Clinton maybe a better diplomat which is even scarier.

Untrue ^^^
See: Hillary Rodham Clinton | United States senator, first lady, and secretary of state

Donald Trump Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Donald Trump

She lied about Libya, something the Obama administration now says was a bad decision. She is a disaster, sorry but your rhetoric proves it.

She lied about Libya? Please explain the lie and how it was meant to mislead? Better yet, thought it takes honesty, admit you are echoing on a topic you've never considered seriously and simply echo out of a need for attention.

"we didn't lose a single person in Libya"
"It was caused by a video"
"there wasn't enough time to get help to them"

Untrue ^^^

Hillary Clinton Continues to Lie About the Failed State She Helped Create

The second part of your post is just a left wing nut job, spouting stupidity.
PAP is this left wing nut job stuff too?
What a pathetic pos.

Trump Tweets FAKE Photo Of Black Supporters After Racist Meltdown
Trump tries to cover for his racial meltdown with a fake photo of black supporters.
WWW.ADDICTINGINFO.ORG

Stephen Hawking Angers Trump Supporters With Baffling Array of Long Words
By Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker

03 June 16

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
The article below is satire. Andy Borowitz is an American comedian and New York Times-bestselling author who satirizes the news for his column, "The Borowitz Report."
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-T.jpg
he theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking angered supporters of Donald J. Trump on Monday by responding to a question about the billionaire with a baffling array of long words.

Speaking to a television interviewer in London, Hawking called Trump “a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator,” a statement that many Trump supporters believed was intentionally designed to confuse them.

Moments after Hawking made the remark, Google reported a sharp increase in searches for the terms “demagogue,” “denominator,” and “Stephen Hawking.”

“For a so-called genius, this was an epic fail,” Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, said. “If Professor Hawking wants to do some damage, maybe he should try talking in English next time.”

Later in the day, Hawking attempted to clarify his remark about the presumptive Republican Presidential nominee, telling a reporter, “Trump bad man. Real bad man.”

When is Trump going to do his Hawking imitation?

oT41FYI.jpg

Because of congress not president Bush

Both.

You probably voted for him for his 2nd term when imo Kerry would have been far superior

Your type of political person billy wouldn't waste piss on Bill Hillary Obama Kerry Gore or any other Dem That and that alone is why I despise all republicans because it's strictly party before country with the likes of you

I am not interested in political parties. I have my own counsel on matters of import.
But bk it seems to me your counsel always leads you to the republican side of your brain Why not get real and call yourself a republican?

If Hawking was so smart he'd invent a way to heal himself. Loser!

03 June 16

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
The article below is satire. Andy Borowitz is an American comedian and New York Times-bestselling author who satirizes the news for his column, "The Borowitz Report."
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-T.jpg
he theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking angered supporters of Donald J. Trump on Monday by responding to a question about the billionaire with a baffling array of long words.

Speaking to a television interviewer in London, Hawking called Trump “a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator,” a statement that many Trump supporters believed was intentionally designed to confuse them.

Moments after Hawking made the remark, Google reported a sharp increase in searches for the terms “demagogue,” “denominator,” and “Stephen Hawking.”

“For a so-called genius, this was an epic fail,” Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, said. “If Professor Hawking wants to do some damage, maybe he should try talking in English next time.”

Later in the day, Hawking attempted to clarify his remark about the presumptive Republican Presidential nominee, telling a reporter, “Trump bad man. Real bad man.”

When is Trump going to do his Hawking imitation?

oT41FYI.jpg

Trump? Carson beat him to it

images-1.jpeg

Too bad your insults are extremely dumb. If you can't even insult properly, just give up, it's likely you have IQ of a moron.

My tested IQ is well above moron, and at least three standard deviations above yours. That you failed to understand was a statement of fact, it was not meant as an insult. Strike two.

My tested IQ is well above moron, and at least three standard deviations above yours. That you failed to understand was a statement of fact, it was not meant as an insult. Strike two.

You must have taken an internet test. Moron...

Both.

But bk it seems to me your counsel always leads you to the republican side of your brain Why not get real and call yourself a republican?

Because I am not a Republican. When the Democrats can offer something I can support, I will.

If they continue to go in the opposite direction, I won't.

Trump and his followers attempting to 'dis or 'take down' Stephen Hawking is like a 6 year old that hasn't ever put a bent paper clip into an electrical outlet, but is about to.

There is a moment of pure terror, then a look at the outlet, then they don't do it again. It's one of the first lessons where humans learn there are powers you don't want to mess with. Not only that but it is sad to watch, like sarah palin trying to 'dis Bill Nye. It's like watching a dog trying to bite a stream of water. It doesn't understand and never will. It's funny, but also a little sad.

Trump and his followers attempting to 'dis or 'take down' Stephen Hawking is like a 6 year old that hasn't ever put a bent paper clip into an electrical outlet, but is about to.

There is a moment of pure terror, then a look at the outlet, then they don't do it again. It's one of the first lessons where humans learn there are powers you don't want to mess with. Not only that but it is sad to watch, like sarah palin trying to 'dis Bill Nye. It's like watching a dog trying to bite a stream of water. It doesn't understand and never will. It's funny, but also a little sad.

Like. Like. Like.

Why is it like that? 'splain yersef.

Like. Like. Like.

Why is it like that? 'splain yersef.

Explain analogies and metaphors? Take a class, they aren't that hard.

And if you don't follow, no worries.

Hawking's opinion of Trump is fairly irrelevant. One would think Trump would be entirely irrelevant to Hawking.

03 June 16

Meh, who cares. Dude is just a gimp who does physics. He is also a conspiracy nut who thinks we are going to be invaded and killed off by aliens.

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-T.jpg

Trump supporters compose a baffling array.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back