Hawking angers Republicans

"The article below is satire"

Then why isn't in the satire forum?

Because with a choice between Trump and Clinton for the white house the two have become indistinguishable?
Only in the mind of someone who doesn't have the best interests of America on their mind Trump is a disaster ,,,,and I'm being kind

What is sad is both the Clinton supporters and the Trump supporters can't point to their candidate as being better because...
They can only knock down the other candidate.

They are both bad alternatives for President. They are both disasters. Trump may be the better executive, which is very scary, Clinton maybe a better diplomat which is even scarier.

Because with a choice between Trump and Clinton for the white house the two have become indistinguishable?
Only in the mind of someone who doesn't have the best interests of America on their mind Trump is a disaster ,,,,and I'm being kind

What is sad is both the Clinton supporters and the Trump supporters can't point to their candidate as being better because...

They are both bad alternatives for President. They are both disasters. Trump may be the better executive, which is very scary, Clinton maybe a better diplomat which is even scarier.
Sorry Until yesterday when Hill put that con man in his place it was only the dump doing the knocking down and what a great job she did

Sorry Until yesterday when Hill put that con man in his place it was only the dump doing the knocking down and what a great job she did

Two really bad candidates, that is why you make post after post tearing down Trump. Very few post are made by either side building up their candidate.

Go on fooling yourself. I'm not fooled by either side.

Two really bad candidates, that is why you make post after post tearing down Trump. Very few post are made by either side building up their candidate.

Pap I'm not fooling myself at all BUT I sure know which is better and which is a disaster

Untrue ^^^
  • HRC served as this nation's First Lady
  • HRC served as a US Senator
  • HRC served as Sect. of State
See: Hillary Rodham Clinton | United States senator, first lady, and secretary of state

The Donald was not featured in Britannica, but:

Donald Trump Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Donald Trump

Who cares what Hawking says? What gives him credibility on politics in the USA?

Who cares what Prof. Hawking says? Better to answer who doesn't: The anti-intellectuals, and those who lack curiosity and a wondering mind.

I am pretty sure that no intellectual could take his ad hominems seriously.

And, seems like Susskind got him on the black holes as well...

Thanks for editing your syntax, now it makes sense but remains logically impossible.

Pap I'm not fooling myself at all BUT I sure know which is better and which is a disaster

I see two disasters, nothing good about either. I don't care who wins, bad is bad.

Untrue ^^^
See: Hillary Rodham Clinton | United States senator, first lady, and secretary of state

Donald Trump Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Donald Trump

She lied about Libya, something the Obama administration now says was a bad decision. She is a disaster, sorry but your rhetoric proves it.

Who cares what Hawking says? What gives him credibility on politics in the USA?

Who cares what Prof. Hawking says? Better to answer who doesn't: The anti-intellectuals, and those who lack curiosity and a wondering mind.

I am pretty sure that no intellectual could take his ad hominems seriously.

And, seems like Susskind got him on the black holes as well...

Thanks for editing your syntax, now it makes sense but remains logically impossible.

What the hell are you blabbering about?

You seem to be utilizing the same lib tactic of all ad hominems..

Untrue ^^^

She lied about Libya, something the Obama administration now says was a bad decision. She is a disaster, sorry but your rhetoric proves it.

She lied about Libya? Please explain the lie and how it was meant to mislead? Better yet, thought it takes honesty, admit you are echoing on a topic you've never considered seriously and simply echo out of a need for attention.

Forum List

Back