🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Democrats than Republicans believe Biden's anti-MAGA rhetoric adds to division in America

I've been in other political forums in the past and Democrats here are no different than the ones I ran into in other places. They all think alike, march alike, and not one will ever admit when their leaders are wrong.
I don't see them "thinking" at all. They spew out nonsense which is at odds with reality.

I've been in other political forums in the past and Democrats here are no different than the ones I ran into in other places. They all think alike, march alike, and not one will ever admit when their leaders are wrong.

Kinda like most of the Trump supporters today. They all think alike, march alike, and none of them will admit to Trump ever doing anything wrong.

I don't see them "thinking" at all. They spew out nonsense which is at odds with reality.

It's funny because if you watch Fox programs like Laura, Hannity or Tucker's show, they play clips from other networks and how their comments are all the same, then you come here and see them again.

Mind numb robots.

He always seems to forget he got the nomination over Bernie because Democratic voters believed him when he said he wanted to unite the country.

Biden is uniting the country...against MAGA idiots.

Of course he shouldn't get the credit. MAGA idiots are really the ones responsible for uniting the country against them.

Of course he shouldn't get the credit. MAGA idiots are really the ones responsible for uniting the country against them.
But what is the definition of a MAGA idiot? Biden refuses to tell us the definition of what that is.

Turning groups of Americans against each other is uniting the country? Maybe you should go to Dictionary.com and look up the word unity.

What he said is that Trump voters are terrorists and anti-democracy. He immediately tried to walk it back by saying only the MAGA Trump voters. Well duh, all Trump voters are MAGA. Find me one that isn't. It's the theme of his movement.

When you do a terrible job and have nothing to offer the people, use hate. The Democrat party is full of hate so it's very easy for them. This is going to go as well as Hillary's Demplorables comment.

1663493819349.png

Turning groups of Americans against each other is uniting the country? Maybe you should go to Dictionary.com and look up the word unity.

What he said is that Trump voters are terrorists and anti-democracy. He immediately tried to walk it back by saying only the MAGA Trump voters. Well duh, all Trump voters are MAGA. Find me one that isn't. It's the theme of his movement.

When you do a terrible job and have nothing to offer the people, use hate. The Democrat party is full of hate so it's very easy for them. This is going to go as well as Hillary's Demplorables comment.

Guess what dumbass:

Lincoln united the Northern States against the Confederacy. So Biden is uniting the country against the seditious scum that continue to support the BIG LIE!

Guess what dumbass:

Lincoln united the Northern States against the Confederacy. So Biden is uniting the country against the seditious scum that continue to support the BIG LIE!

No, he's trying to unite all the Communists against us Americans. They're in for a huge loss next election and the only way to reduce the damage is to get their people to the polls.

No, he's trying to unite all the Communists against us Americans. They're in for a huge loss next election and the only way to reduce the damage is to get their people to the polls.

In other words, blind support of Trump = Americans. All others = Communists.

Sorry, but I don't support Trump in any way shape or form, guess that makes me a Communist, even though I was born in this country (Montana), graduated an American high school, and decided to serve over 20 years in the U.S. military.

In other words, blind support of Trump = Americans. All others = Communists.

Sorry, but I don't support Trump in any way shape or form, guess that makes me a Communist, even though I was born in this country (Montana), graduated an American high school, and decided to serve over 20 years in the U.S. military.

If you support the Democrat party you do support Communism. Look at the US Communist Agenda. It's nearly identical to the Democrat party agenda.

If the devil comes for your soul, he will not have fiery red skin, a tail with an arrowhead end, or horns. He will be very well dressed like a Wall street exec, very intelligent and somewhat coy.

If you support the Democrat party you do support Communism. Look at the US Communist Agenda. It's nearly identical to the Democrat party agenda.

If the devil comes for your soul, he will not have fiery red skin, a tail with an arrowhead end, or horns. He will be very well dressed like a Wall street exec, very intelligent and somewhat coy.

Got something to back up your claims that the Democrat party is the same as the US Communist Agenda, or is that just your opinion, because you don't like anything that isn't YOUR party, and you like to use hyperbolic language that paints the opposition in the worst light possible?

As far as the devil coming for your soul? what you described is exactly how Trump tries to pass himself off.

Got something to back up your claims that the Democrat party is the same as the US Communist Agenda, or is that just your opinion, because you don't like anything that isn't YOUR party, and you like to use hyperbolic language that paints the opposition in the worst light possible?

As far as the devil coming for your soul? what you described is exactly how Trump tries to pass himself off.

Trump is not evil like the Democrats. A Democrat would sell his soul to the devil for power. Ever since Dementia announced his virtual open border policy, the Border Patrol reports thousands of deaths of people trying to get in. I call that pure evil.

Trump is not evil like the Democrats. A Democrat would sell his soul to the devil for power. Ever since Dementia announced his virtual open border policy, the Border Patrol reports thousands of deaths of people trying to get in. I call that pure evil.

So, ya got nothing other than a hyperbolic opinion. Got it.

Forum List

Back