🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Democrats than Republicans believe Biden's anti-MAGA rhetoric adds to division in America

What are you talking about opinion? You asked for the link and I gave it to you. I'm sure you didn't even open the link yet alone read it. I know.......truth can be very painful sometimes.

All you did is post what they say is their platform, without showing what similarities they have with the Dems (although, there are a few). All you did is a cut and paste job (hoping it would prove your point, but it didn't), and then threw in another bunch of hyperbolic garbage that passes as your opinion. You didn't say anything about how they are similar, hoping that I wouldn't read the link (I did btw), and I still don't know why you think all Dems are Communists, when they clearly aren't.

All you did is post what they say is their platform, without showing what similarities they have with the Dems (although, there are a few). All you did is a cut and paste job (hoping it would prove your point, but it didn't), and then threw in another bunch of hyperbolic garbage that passes as your opinion. You didn't say anything about how they are similar, hoping that I wouldn't read the link (I did btw), and I still don't know why you think all Dems are Communists, when they clearly aren't.

Do you want me to post everything in that link because damn near everything is identical to the Democrat party.

Surprising poll result? Way more Democrats than Republicans believe Biden's anti-MAGA rhetoric adds to division in America, endangers free speech

While one naturally might assume Democrats support President Joe Biden's infamous anti-MAGA rhetoric that he spewed out in front of the nation earlier this month in Philadelphia, a recent poll indicates that's not the case at all.

In fact, September's Issues & Insights/TIPP Poll shows that way more Democrats than Republicans view Biden's words as increasing America's divisions and endangering free speech. Even the poll summary characterized it as a bit of a surprise result.

What did the poll find?

First off, the online poll of 1,277 adults taken Sept. 7-9 shows nearly two-thirds of Americans — 62% — believed Biden's speech about former President Trump and his MAGA supporters "increases division in the country." Only 29% disagreed, the poll found, adding that the survey's margin of error is +/- 2.8 percentage points.

The big shocker? Far more Democrats — 73% — than Republicans — 50% — said Biden's words increased America's divide. In addition, the poll said a greater number of blacks and Hispanics — 70% — than whites — 58% — saw Biden's anti-MAGA rhetoric as divisive.

Well, there may be some hope yet. Are democrats getting sick and tired of their party's rhetoric?
Geesus, it’s about time. The Dems should be anti MAGA-ot
. They are complete lunatics. Wtf compromise with lunatics ? Then what, you get legislation that only 1/2 sucks. MAGA fans should be reduced to compromising of the colors of the rest rooms in congress….that’s it. Anti science, voter suppression Criminally intent repugs have no reason to be in govt.

Forum List

Back