Hawley is right, Biden endangers Americans

We proved they were. They were arrested weren't they? Some pleaded guilty. Some have prison sentences. Show me the lie that they are not domestic terrorists. Prove it, don't just say they aren't. We have forensic evidence that says they are.

I don't need to prove anything. The govt made that accusation.

No, they are not. The ones responsible are ruling in Washington. Those same ones who have charged up 30 trillion in debt, led us into endless wars, and continue to sack the bankrupt treasury. Now that it's all burning down, they scatter like roaches into the arms of the globalists.
30 trillion in debt? Before or after Trump raised it $9 trillion?

Yeah, there are plenty of communists residing in the democrat party.
No evidence of that whatsoever. Because you say so, that's evidence. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Dude, do you have any idea how stupid you look with these idiotic posts?

Do you even know what a Communist is? Hell no! Get the fuck out of here.

No, what's embarrassing is that the installed invalid is labelling half the country domestic terrorists.
You are distracting with something else, because you know your argument before this one is a big dud. Stop running to another topic loser.

There is nothing invalid about Biden that you can prove. More idiotic arguments. Get lost.

You are distracting with something else, because you know your argument before this one is a big dud. Stop running to another topic loser.

There is nothing invalid about Biden that you can prove. More idiotic arguments. Get lost.

You can't discern truth. I can't help you there.

Bush 6 trillion, Obama 9 trillion, Trump 7.5 trillion, biden 3 trillion so far. Why are you such a liberal hack? They all contributed.
Biden hasn't finished his term you idiot. Are you putting him in the same bucket?

You can't discern truth. I can't help you there.
Saying nothing is a failure to intelligently engage in this topic. Without material, you came to this fight with no bullets. Don't you have sense enough to understand that?

Saying nothing is a failure to intelligently engage in this topic. Without material, you came to this fight with no bullets. Don't you have sense enough to understand that?

You showed how much of a fraud that you are when you argued for Biden when he labelled half the country as domestic terrorists. Then doubled down on stupid when you on the debt by biden. I feel sorry for you. You're an emotional mess.

Forum List

Back