Hawley: we need to end the FBI as we know it, there need to be prosecutions & consequences for Hillary, Brennan briefed Obama, almost got away with it

Yes. So if you think there is a problem, you intelligently fix it rather than rip it down like a caveman, causing far more problems.

And if you think it can't be fixed, you're lazy.
So you admit it's broken. I agree with you and agree it needs fixing, not tearing down. The democrat party sycophants need to be removed.

So you admit it's broken. I agree with you and agree it needs fixing, not tearing down. The democrat party sycophants need to be removed.
I'm open to whatever works, regardless of which end of the spectrum is addressed, or both. I don't care.

Yes. So if you think there is a problem, you intelligently fix it rather than rip it down like a caveman, causing far more problems.

And if you think it can't be fixed, you're lazy.

I disagree.
I am far left, progressive, liberal, but the whole DC government is entirely criminal and should all be imprisoned.
DC should be burned to the ground and we should start over with a new capital, somewhere else.

There is more than enough evidence.
For example, the FBI was colluding along with the CIA in the illegal WMD claims about Iraq.
In fact, the US Army War College has published books about how we lied about Saddam way back in 1988, claiming he gassed the Kurds at Halabja, when in reality it was the Iranians, and Saddam was allied with the Kurds at the time.
All federal gun, health care, or drug law is totally and completely illegal.
Whether you go back to the 3 million Vietnamese our government illegal murdered, or the current illegal economic sanctions on Russia or our treaty violations to arm the Ukraine, clearly our government should be in jail for lifetimes of crime.
The worst career criminals in the world.

Of course there was Russian collusion. Collusion is just not a crime. Collusion can be an element in a criminal conspiracy, but Mueller wasn't able to prove that was he?
No one was indicted, therefore it didn't happen. That's the standard you want to apply. Yes

I am far left, but think Trump got shafted.
However, lets not get carried away.
The reality is the US launches over 30,000 weather balloons every year, they can not really be controlled very much at all, and they often circle the globe many times before rising to the point they burst.
The sanctions on Russian civilians, including the NordStream pipeline, were totally and completely illegal, violating the 1904 Geneva Conventions we ratified.
The China spy balloon was controlled by China. It flew around our drone base for hours, just circling it.

I favor "tearing it down".
All governments go corrupt, and we likely should have had another rebellion around 1880 or so.
Allowing the criminal activities by our corrupt government since then, just makes us all accomplices.
For example, in WWI we joined the side of the illegal assassins and invaders.
Prohibition was totally and completely criminal.
Eliot Ness and the Untouchables should have been imprisoned.

The China spy balloon was controlled by China. It flew around our drone base for hours, just circling it.

That is simply not even remotely true.
Balloons can NEVER circle without massive changes in altitude to catch different prevailing winds, and none of the balloons did that or could do that, because they would need vast amounts of weather information in order to know what different altitudes were like, and they then would also have been picked up by air traffic controllers who monitor the lower altitudes.
I read all the balloon articles, and clearly was totally a hoax.
It could not have been a "spy" balloon because there is no point to one.
There is nothing you can try to do with a balloon that is not much more easily done with a plane.
A Chinese pilot can just rent a US plane and do exactly what the balloon did, only faster, better, and saving the equipment.
It is a totally fake incident.

Of course there was Russian collusion. Collusion is just not a crime. Collusion can be an element in a criminal conspiracy, but Mueller wasn't able to prove that was he?

Passively sharing information does not seem to fit the definition of "collusion" to me.
Collusion implies a shared activity.
The Russians did nothing, so then there could not be any activity associated with collusion.

I thought so too but it was 0 for 2 as it was the IG found the first one where the application had a minor change. Durham prosecuted it but he didn't uncover it. Durham had a giant Goose Egg.

It's a huge hoax designed to soothe the butthurt of one Donnie Dumbass and generate more deceptive talking points for the faithful to fling out into the void.
1 for 3. Fact. Your dishonest spin is dismissed.

That is simply not even remotely true.
Balloons can NEVER circle without massive changes in altitude to catch different prevailing winds, and none of the balloons did that or could do that, because they would need vast amounts of weather information in order to know what different altitudes were like, and they then would also have been picked up by air traffic controllers who monitor the lower altitudes.
I read all the balloon articles, and clearly was totally a hoax.
It could not have been a "spy" balloon because there is no point to one.
There is nothing you can try to do with a balloon that is not much more easily done with a plane.
A Chinese pilot can just rent a US plane and do exactly what the balloon did, only faster, better, and saving the equipment.
It is a totally fake incident.
It wasn't a weather Ballon, it was a spy Ballon that could be controlled. The Biden administration knew when it took off and let it drift over our country. Didn't shoot it down till after it finished it's mission. He could've shot it down before it reached Alaska.

Of course it was a hoax. The Republicans were telling us how Durham was going to prosecute a ton of people and it turns out that was false.

Trump called it the crime of the century. Turns out it wasn't even a crime.
Your banality and ignorance remains legendary.

Try reading the actual report, you dumbfuck. DocumentCloud

I disagree.
I am far left, progressive, liberal, but the whole DC government is entirely criminal and should all be imprisoned.
DC should be burned to the ground and we should start over with a new capital, somewhere else.

There is more than enough evidence.
For example, the FBI was colluding along with the CIA in the illegal WMD claims about Iraq.
In fact, the US Army War College has published books about how we lied about Saddam way back in 1988, claiming he gassed the Kurds at Halabja, when in reality it was the Iranians, and Saddam was allied with the Kurds at the time.
All federal gun, health care, or drug law is totally and completely illegal.
Whether you go back to the 3 million Vietnamese our government illegal murdered, or the current illegal economic sanctions on Russia or our treaty violations to arm the Ukraine, clearly our government should be in jail for lifetimes of crime.
The worst career criminals in the world.

Literally no reason for most of the politicians to be in DC any longer.

Senators can stay in their state, House members in their district and work remotely.

Won't completely fix it but it would be a start.

Not a pretty picture: Durham report states that "FBI's confirmation bias" includes, "at a minimum, the following information that was simply ignored or in some fashion rationalized away"

Durham Report .. "The speed and manner in which the FBI opened and investigated Crossfire Hurricane ... reflected a noticeable departure from how it approached prior matters involving possible attempted foreign election interference plans aimed at the Clinton campaign"

Durham reports that the FBI and CIA never had any credible intelligence information about “Russia collusion” and that officials with “pronounced hostile feelings toward Trump” rushed to open an investigation

Forum List

Back