HBO Harry Potter Series Going Inclusive

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
first choice for 'woke' Hagrid
1725982129731.png

if you were into this world you would know why i said what i said.....this guy here is a REAL Wizard....

View attachment 1009179

Harry potter is a restricted high magic world, where for those who practice it magic is as common as technology for the rest of us. They are like the Aeldari in Warhammer 40k or sorcerers in Pathfinder 1.0. Magic is innate to their being.

I got an email invite for the casting call. For now, they're only looking to fill the kids' roles though. Gotta be a resident of UK or Ireland as well.

I got an email invite for the casting call. For now, they're only looking to fill the kids' roles though. Gotta be a resident of UK or Ireland as well.

If any race or sexuality can be Harry, Ron, or Hermione why stop there? Why can't an adult Japanese man play Hermione Granger?

Wait how is having residency restrictions inclusive?

My daughter and her grandpa love HP. On a visit last year they watched ALL the HP movies...before then I think I had watched 2 all the way through.
Not a fan of the magic/ wizard/elves/ hobbit...movies.

You have got to be kidding me!! They're going to ruin Harry Potter too huh? Give me a break!! JK Rowling cannot be happy about this. mudwhistle, this will probably make you cringe too.

Conservatives are so fragile

You have got to be kidding me!! They're going to ruin Harry Potter too huh? Give me a break!! JK Rowling cannot be happy about this. mudwhistle, this will probably make you cringe too.

Don't like it. Don't watch it. The casting director has a fiduciary motive to cast well. If it is not cast well it won't sell. If it don't sell it makes no money. If it makes no money it goes away. Natural consequences. The way it should be.

The original Harry Potter movies are great and the books are even better with much more information in them. I love The Fantastic Beasts movies too. 😁

My daughter and her grandpa love HP. On a visit last year they watched ALL the HP movies...before then I think I had watched 2 all the way through.
Not a fan of the magic/ wizard/elves/ hobbit...movies.
always was for HP

Don't like it. Don't watch it. The casting director has a fiduciary motive to cast well. If it is not cast well it won't sell. If it don't sell it makes no money. If it makes no money it goes away. Natural consequences. The way it should be.

I wasn't planning on watching it. I don't have HBO anyways. I just don't understand why LGBT stuff has to be in everything these days when audiences are getting sick of it.

Forum List

Back