He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

as regards Mexican and their Southern brothers and sisters , hey , they are alright , I like them . I just don't like them invading and bringing their third world ways to the USA and then my taxes paying for them Charwin .

Well you don't like all minorities anyway so what's the bigoted are you talking about?

And are you going to take over those jobs they left behind?
Who do you think will fed those American kids they left behind? Clothing, schooling, care etc etc? YOU DUMB FUCK.

Since you are dumb racist peasant.......... Can you afford the price hikes all over the groceries and services? You are stupid.

What's wrong with illegals taking their kids with them?

Dude this just shows you don't know what you are talking about .........
Guadalupe Garcia was deported yesterday to Mexico from Arizona leaving 2 kids behind. This is just one parents...... Think in millions let say 20+ million kids.
1. Who do you think will take care those kids? All they have to do is go to welfare which we never have to provide food and shelters for these American kids before. Think if you deport these parents by the millions.
2. It's been proven that they will leave their kids behind. Why? because just like this mother. Why would she take her kids when there are no future on the other side?

I see you danced around the question, so one more time: what's wrong with the illegals taking their kids with them when they are deported?

What I'm telling you are the realities and facts no bullshit.
I already answered your question..... You just didn't accept the reality.
Why would they ( or you) take their American kids to a place where there is no home, no hope and no future?
Maybe you are not aware that there are tens of thousands of unaccompanied children without parents that are already here and they are not even American kids. We are feeding and housing them.

These American kids without parents will be a disaster in the making. If you think keeping illegals are expensive? Think real hard who will shelter all these American kids without parents. Don't forget all the ............. pain and sufferings, jobs they left behind, jobs that need to be filled in, services they provided and the high prices of commodities.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- you taxpayer dollars will work Charwin !! And hey , I love it Charwin and its You and your KIDS and wife down in your warm climate that will have to deal with the consequences that you describe in your last paragraph in your post # 267 !!

You are right your tax dollars will pay for all these consequences.
Do you want me to involve your wife and your kids to your garbage discussion?

U.S. immigration authorities arrested hundreds of undocumented immigrants in at least a half-dozen states this week in a series of raids that marked the first large-scale enforcement of President Trump’s Jan. 26 order to crack down on the estimated 11 million immigrants living here illegally.

The raids, which officials said targeted known criminals, also netted some immigrants who did not have criminal records, an apparent departure from similar enforcement waves during the Obama administration that aimed to just corral and deport those who had committed crimes.

Trump has pledged to deport as many as 3 million undocumented immigrants with criminal records. Last month he also made a change to the Obama administration’s policy of prioritizing deportation for convicted criminals, substantially broadening the scope of who the Department of Homeland Security can target to include those with minor offenses or no convictions at all.

Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

Eventually, if you have an outstanding parking ticket, out you go the way it should be.

Attention liberals: keep those pussy hats ready to go because I'm sure you are going to get the call to protest and riot. Today six states, tomorrow twelve. :banana::banana::banana:

Gasphhhh. The comrade already stated they won't be deporting anyone who hasn't committed a crime in this country, so the ones that haven't but have been rounded up will be set free after they're checked out.

Guadalupe Garcia was deported yesterday to Mexico from Arizona leaving 2 kids behind. This is just one parents...... Think in millions let say 20+ million kids.
1. Who do you think will take care those kids? All they have to do is go to welfare which we never have to provide food and shelters for these American kids before. Think if you deport these parents by the millions.
2. It's been proven that they will leave their kids behind. Why? because just like this mother. Why would she take her kids when there are no future on the other side?

#1-the parents knowingly had children in a country they did not belong in and were trespassing, and could be deported at any time
#2-the only reason the kids are citizens is a mis-reading of the constitutional amendment; almost no other even modestly wealthy country on earth allow the children of non-citizens born in them to become automatically a citizen
#3-there is nothing to stop the parents from taking the kids back to their country of origin, which if they were real parents who actually gave a fuck for their kids - apparently less than you do - they would take them.

But they won't, as they'd rather rely on useful idiots like you to try and manipulate public opinion to obsfuscate their criminality (and massive cost to the country) by using deflective nonsense and try to appeal to people's emotions, which will no longer work.

1. Why?
2. Then change the constitution retroactively.
3.1. You are right nothing will stop them if they take their kids with them. But nobody will stop them if they leave their kids behind either.
3.2. Who give a fuck? You and me bc you will end up taking care of these kids. Which we never have to worry in the first place.
3.3. Obviously you are thinking like an Americans. They think survivals. They came here for better life taking their kids with no certainty is not acceptable to anybody. Are you going to take your kids with no home, no school and no future to the other side when you know I will take care of your kids? Think.

What I'm telling you are the reality and facts in life.

If you are worried about cost. Think how much will it cost to shelter 20 millions (at the minimum ) of these kids.
Who will fill in those jobs they left behind? You? What will happen to their car and home loans by the millions in numbers? What happen to the banks?
What happen to the enterprises they left behind like.............. home care, elderly care, convalescence home, restaurants, cleaning services, agricultural products, groceries etc etc etc that totally depends on these people?
If you don't have an answer to all of these or just ignore the facts and reality. Then I feel sorry for you. Just because getting rid of illegals doesn't mean it will end your misery.

For one, I think most of the deportees will take their children with them. If they don't, they should be charged with abandonment and be held accountable if they ever return to this country.

Two, the Constitution does not have any clauses in it for immigrants. It just needs to be interpreted the correct way; maybe after Gorsuch takes his seat.

Three, there are not 20 million children from illegal parents in this country. The estimate is around 11 million total including the families.

Four, the banks will take over homes left behind by illegals. They do it all the time, it's called bankruptcy.

Five, any jobs opened up from illegals leaving will be filled by American workers. It's not like we have a shortage of them.

as regards Mexican and their Southern brothers and sisters , hey , they are alright , I like them . I just don't like them invading and bringing their third world ways to the USA and then my taxes paying for them Charwin .

Why in the world a weakling like you keep giving me a funny ratings? What do you supposed to gain by doing that?
Why don't you just bring it out here so everyone can see??????? Dude you are very funny.
This just show you are weakling old man.

U.S. immigration authorities arrested hundreds of undocumented immigrants in at least a half-dozen states this week in a series of raids that marked the first large-scale enforcement of President Trump’s Jan. 26 order to crack down on the estimated 11 million immigrants living here illegally.

The raids, which officials said targeted known criminals, also netted some immigrants who did not have criminal records, an apparent departure from similar enforcement waves during the Obama administration that aimed to just corral and deport those who had committed crimes.

Trump has pledged to deport as many as 3 million undocumented immigrants with criminal records. Last month he also made a change to the Obama administration’s policy of prioritizing deportation for convicted criminals, substantially broadening the scope of who the Department of Homeland Security can target to include those with minor offenses or no convictions at all.

Eventually, if you have an outstanding parking ticket, out you go the way it should be.

Attention liberals: keep those pussy hats ready to go because I'm sure you are going to get the call to protest and riot. Today six states, tomorrow twelve. :banana::banana::banana:

Gasphhhh. The comrade already stated they won't be deporting anyone who hasn't committed a crime in this country, so the ones that haven't but have been rounded up will be set free after they're checked out.

Maybe, maybe not. At the very least, we will get rid of the most troublesome out of them.

Being an illegal is a crime you idiot

The vast majority of spending on so-called "illegal immigrants" is for the education of their, now listen very carefully, NATIVE BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN CHILDREN If you got a problem with that, take it up with the Constitution.
Sorry buttercup - the U.S. Constitution does not cover anchor babies. The spirit of the constitution was for people who were made citizens - so that their children would not have to go through the citizenship process (and if they failed - what nation would they legally be citizens of?). Stop making shit up.

Who said US constitution doesn't cover anchor babies? You? What do you think is happening now? Did someone took off their benefits or constitutional right? Did any of these anchor babies went to court telling them they don't have constitution rights?

Are you thinking about anchor babies that was born last year or anchor babies that was born 20 to 40 years ago?

#1-the parents knowingly had children in a country they did not belong in and were trespassing, and could be deported at any time
#2-the only reason the kids are citizens is a mis-reading of the constitutional amendment; almost no other even modestly wealthy country on earth allow the children of non-citizens born in them to become automatically a citizen
#3-there is nothing to stop the parents from taking the kids back to their country of origin, which if they were real parents who actually gave a fuck for their kids - apparently less than you do - they would take them.

But they won't, as they'd rather rely on useful idiots like you to try and manipulate public opinion to obsfuscate their criminality (and massive cost to the country) by using deflective nonsense and try to appeal to people's emotions, which will no longer work.

1. Why?
2. Then change the constitution retroactively.
3.1. You are right nothing will stop them if they take their kids with them. But nobody will stop them if they leave their kids behind either.
3.2. Who give a fuck? You and me bc you will end up taking care of these kids. Which we never have to worry in the first place.
3.3. Obviously you are thinking like an Americans. They think survivals. They came here for better life taking their kids with no certainty is not acceptable to anybody. Are you going to take your kids with no home, no school and no future to the other side when you know I will take care of your kids? Think.

What I'm telling you are the reality and facts in life.

If you are worried about cost. Think how much will it cost to shelter 20 millions (at the minimum ) of these kids.
Who will fill in those jobs they left behind? You? What will happen to their car and home loans by the millions in numbers? What happen to the banks?
What happen to the enterprises they left behind like.............. home care, elderly care, convalescence home, restaurants, cleaning services, agricultural products, groceries etc etc etc that totally depends on these people?
If you don't have an answer to all of these or just ignore the facts and reality. Then I feel sorry for you. Just because getting rid of illegals doesn't mean it will end your misery.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- no misery for ME , the misery will be in the big unfunded sanctuary liberal Blue cities when these kids turn to crime if they turn to crime and like i said , the problem will be your and your kids , family . Serves you right Charwin , you libs built the problem and NOW may be time for YOU and your ilk to pay !!

Last edited:
The vast majority of spending on so-called "illegal immigrants" is for the education of their, now listen very carefully, NATIVE BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN CHILDREN If you got a problem with that, take it up with the Constitution.
Sorry buttercup - the U.S. Constitution does not cover anchor babies. The spirit of the constitution was for people who were made citizens - so that their children would not have to go through the citizenship process (and if they failed - what nation would they legally be citizens of?). Stop making shit up.

Who said US constitution doesn't cover anchor babies? You? What do you think is happening now? Did someone took off their benefits or constitutional right? Did any of these anchor babies went to court telling them they don't have constitution rights?

Are you thinking about anchor babies that was born last year or anchor babies that was born 20 to 40 years ago?

I posted why they are not covered. If you wish to ignore it, that's your problem.

Well you don't like all minorities anyway so what's the bigoted are you talking about?
------------------------------------------------------------------------- feck minorities and feck majorities , the only people i like are Americans Charwin !!

The idea of anything other than an open border is totally UNAMERICAN.
That is complete and utter bullshit.

Our nation has had tariffs and border security mostly at our ports from almost the time this nation was born.

You obviously are an ignorant opinionated fucktard.

The idea of anything other than an open border is totally UNAMERICAN.
That is complete and utter bullshit.

Our nation has had tariffs and border security mostly at our ports from almost the time this nation was born.

You obviously are an ignorant opinionated fucktard.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TARIFFS were the way that the Federal Gov was funded up to about 1913 / 1916 about !! -------------------------- just a comment !!

This one is a douchebag. Think of what we could do with that $7 billion dollars illegals are stealing from us each year, that's $70 billion over 10 years. That would fund over 100,000 scholarships a year, forever.
I've actually heard that the figure is $99 billion per year. I find it hard to believe that we are "only" spending $7 billion per year on millions of illegal aliens when you consider the housing, the food, the healthcare, the education, etc. It has to be more than $7 billion.

The thing is - greedy fucks like Lakhota and danielpalos won't foot the bill for those in need. But they want to demand that everyone else do it.

Dude, the $7 billion is ONLY the amount illegals are scamming us on tax refunds, per the IRS inspector general. The total amount illegals are costing us is enormous. Food, housing, costly emergency room healthcare, education, hundreds of thousands of them in prisons, court costs, border security, property damage, theft, police, illegal drug related costs, its billions and billions of dollars.

And let's not also forget this:

Remittances are monies sent by foreign-born workers (legal immigrants and illegal aliens) back to their home country. The transfers are facilitated by sending money through banks, making investments in the home country, or by returning to the home country while retaining bank accounts and other assets in the United States.

Remittances are essentially a tax-free transfer of wealth out of the U.S. Approximately $20 billion of Mexican remittances each year disappear from the U.S. economy via the institutionalized money transfer industry, never to return.

Remittances - a massive transfer of wealth out of America | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Are you under the mistaken impression that is a bad thing. Think about it, a direct quote,

Approximately $20 billion of Mexican remittances each year disappear from the U.S. economy

OK, poof, bring it all back. Twenty billion extra dollars chasing the same amount of goods. Thing that would be good? Can you say inflation? Matter of fact, the number one factor keeping inflation down has not been the Fed's lid on interest rates. It has been those foreign remittances exiting the economy.

You expect me to believe that? No, anytime money leaves the US it's a bad thing. If you think it's a good thing, I don't see Mexico trying to stop the money from getting into their country. Money leaving our country doesn't do squat to inflation.

You might think it counter-intuitive but yes, those remittances are a net positive for the United States and a negative for Mexico. On the positive, outside of keeping inflation down, those remittances also make the United States more competitive with Mexico in regards to exports. Primarily because of the negative effects those remittances have on Mexico, spurring inflation in both prices and Peso's. It also causes increased social inequality in the receiving country as well as making it less competitive on the world market. It is what economist call "easy money", and that usually leads to negative economic and social effects.

I know, some of this is at an advanced economics level, international trade and currency valuation. But think of it like this, I don't think I have ever heard of a hostile nation attempting to attack it's enemy by taking money out of the economy. But it is a common tactic, flood an enemies economy with counterfeit money and initiate hyperinflation and you can wreck the entire society.

Forum List

Back