Head Scratcher

Feb 20, 2013
Heart of Republica
544349_10151332977921275_1290682397_n.jpg

Not really a head scratcher at all. Just a dialogue written by an idiot.

Lets say your hypothetical is correct. His parents (or atleast one) is an American citizen. Therefore, he is an American citizen.

The question then becomes "Is he a natural born citizen?"

That, is a good question. Since that question depends on where he is born, whether he was a human being before he was born (which he was) is completely irrelevant.

But please, if you want to be an idiot, continue with your ridiculous example. If you want to be better than that, think for a change. Because I don't think your an idiot. In fact, I dont think there are many geniune idiots in the world. We just have alot of intelligent people who refuse to think.

Not really a head scratcher at all. Just a dialogue written by an idiot.

Lets say your hypothetical is correct. His parents (or atleast one) is an American citizen. Therefore, he is an American citizen.

The question then becomes "Is he a natural born citizen?"

That, is a good question. Since that question depends on where he is born, whether he was a human being before he was born (which he was) is completely irrelevant.

But please, if you want to be an idiot, continue with your ridiculous example. If you want to be better than that, think for a change. Because I don't think your an idiot. In fact, I dont think there are many geniune idiots in the world. We just have alot of intelligent people who refuse to think.

All I did was post it. I didn't write it. Could care less about the "birther" question OR abortion. I just found it amusing.

Actually the comment about the Soviets invading Afghanistan because of terrorist activity is more than a head scratcher. It's pretty disturbing.

Virtually NO ONE in our intel of academia ascribes to that absurd claim.

Ya know who IS pushing it?

Yep. Putin

How is Trump so zoned into the Kremlin propaganda even now?

Forum List

Back