Heads need to roll...

What a stupid post. The Secret Service is in charge of security for the WH and visiting dignitaries. They fucked up. This has nothing to do with who is in office and it sure as hell has nothing to do with Nancy Pelosi.

well, actually... it might have to do with who is in the White House if they are doing hiring and firings who they want in the service protecting them. it also might have to do with who is in the White House if the secret service was more willing to be lax on security... So this might be an indication that some in the service might not like Obama.

Well my point wasn't who crashed the party, but rather that it was crashed, period. I think there's going to be a Secret Service agent or two looking for work by the end of the week.

I hope.

Probably.

Those two twits are socialites and seem fairly harmless, but I'm not entirely sure they're all that meets the eye.

Obama's SS should be quite chastened that they made it into the tent. They could have been wearing explosives for all everyone knew (they are Palestinian supporters)....and KABOOM. Dead President. Dead everybody at the White House.

The SS surrounding our BOY WONDER will be reorganized immediately if they're smart.

The Irony! Obama done in by his Muslim brothers. That would have been hysterical!

Well my point wasn't who crashed the party, but rather that it was crashed, period. I think there's going to be a Secret Service agent or two looking for work by the end of the week.

I hope.

Probably.

Those two twits are socialites and seem fairly harmless, but I'm not entirely sure they're all that meets the eye.

Obama's SS should be quite chastened that they made it into the tent. They could have been wearing explosives for all everyone knew (they are Palestinian supporters)....and KABOOM. Dead President. Dead everybody at the White House.

The SS surrounding our BOY WONDER will be reorganized immediately if they're smart.

The Irony! Obama done in by his Muslim brothers. That would have been hysterical!

Not so funny when you look at the guest list and realize who was there, who wasn't and then think about the whole chain of succession.

Hmmmmm. WHO would have ended up POTUS had that happened? :eusa_think:

What a stupid post. The Secret Service is in charge of security for the WH and visiting dignitaries. They fucked up. This has nothing to do with who is in office and it sure as hell has nothing to do with Nancy Pelosi.

well, actually... it might have to do with who is in the White House if they are doing hiring and firings who they want in the service protecting them. it also might have to do with who is in the White House if the secret service was more willing to be lax on security... So this might be an indication that some in the service might not like Obama.

The President doesn't hire the Secret Service. And although the ones that allowed this couple in screwed up, what you suggest here is pretty despicable.

Probably.

Not so funny when you look at the guest list and realize who was there, who wasn't and then think about the whole chain of succession.

Hmmmmm. WHO would have ended up POTUS had that happened? :eusa_think:
Byrd.

And for anyone to think that it would be "hysterical" for someone to kill any President is disgusting beyond description. But then again, that's Frank.

There are indications that many Presidents have had incidents like this. The Secret Service learns and improves.

Stranger things have happened. What I've yet to understand is why anybody would want to rub elbows with a bunch of frickin' liberal assholes.

Geeesh, no wonder their elbows are brown.

The scary part is, why did the security fail so miserably? They,(security), performed "several checks"? I think they need a few more. Good thing the party crashers were not terrorists or some loony nutcakes with some bio-weapon on a necklace in a vial or some other location undetected by this "Keystone Cop" 'security' team. They could have taken out a lot of people.

It's fucking hilarious!

They should have stood up at dinner and yelled "Allah Akbarrrrrrrrrr!" then sat back down. What a scream!

It has everything to do with it yuh dumb yENTA! I am sure that this mentally deranged Administration has surely planted some of their most trusted assholes in those positions. ~BH

Exactly. Course you have commonsense. I didn't expect her to get my point. I think it's pathetic what happened, but I also find it amusing when fuck ups who hire fuck ups, fuck up. :razz: ~BH

It's fucking hilarious!

They should have stood up at dinner and yelled "Allah Akbarrrrrrrrrr!" then sat back down. What a scream!

HAHAHAHA:lol::lol: Yeah, can you imagine the 'muddy trail' they'd leave on the way to any exits they could find, while climbing over each other stepping on whomever they could to safe their own asses? :lol:
Almost spit my coffee out reading that.

It's fucking hilarious!

HAHAHAHA:lol::lol: Yeah, can you imagine the 'muddy trail' they'd leave on the way to any exits they could find, while climbing over each other stepping on whomever they could to safe their own asses? :lol:
Almost spit my coffee out reading that.

Yeah, a bunch of bums tripping over eachothers dirty nightshirts!
roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH

It has everything to do with it yuh dumb yENTA! I am sure that this mentally deranged Administration has surely planted some of their most trusted assholes in those positions. ~BH

Dumbass, the administration doesn't appoint / hire the Secret Service. It is in place, and comprised of career agents with experience over several administrations.

Mark Sullivan was sworn in as the 22nd Director of the United States Secret Service on May 31, 2006.

Mr. Sullivan was named Deputy Director in January 2006. Prior to that, he served as the Assistant Director for the Office of Protective Operations where he managed all protective activities for the agency, encompassing 12 divisions and 2,300 employees.

A native of Arlington, Massachusetts, Mr. Sullivan began his Secret Service career as a special agent assigned to the Detroit Field Office in 1983, after having served for three years as a special agent in the Office of the Inspector General for the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Exactly. Course you have commonsense. I didn't expect her to get my point. I think it's pathetic what happened, but I also find it amusing when fuck ups who hire fuck ups, fuck up. :razz: ~BH
The director has been an agent since 1983. Reagan administration. He became director in 2006. GWB administration. So if you want to play that game...

But of course, the President doesn't have anything to do with hiring these agents. They are career LEOs.

Forum List

Back