Health Care Reform: Republicans Start Lying Early!!!

Forgive me for not understanding, but I am hearing that Reid won't let the debate or vote come to the floor. So are there going to be debates and a vote or not?

The Reps are going to pass the bill in the House. They have the numbers.

Reid probably won't let it come to the floor so it will die in the Senate. Not sure if Reid is worried about some of the Dems, the ones up for re-election in 2012, will jump ship and vote for the repeal. Of course even if the Senate did pass it OL'BO's veto pen would kill it.

It would then take a 2/3rd majority of Congress to override the veto. Don't think that would happen

Either way the Reps would have done what they could to repeal it and the voters would see who stood in the way of said repeal.

So because some random person says they are lying, you believe them?

I have some beautiful land in the everglades for sale. Interested? I promise it's legit.
Not just some random person...A leftist newspaper reporting what a "centrist" (read: leftist) think tank says.

Nonetheless, never mind all the bald-faced lies it took to get that perversion passed in the first place.
....And, STILL....there isn't a ONE-o'-you-clowns, who'll commit themselves to pointing-out WHICH part(s) of Health Care Reform you find so "troubling". :eusa_think:

Cherry-Pick Health Care Reform - HERE

*WARNING: Literacy required.

Last edited:
Well the plain fact is that cutting spending and balancing the budget is a job killer.
A fine mess we have gotten ourselves into here.

I disagree. There may be an initial spike in job loss. But in the long run a strong effort to eliminate the Federal debt and cut spending would show the private sector there is a will in Washington to actually eliminate corruption, not to mention open money up to private sector investment. This would spur economic growth by private sector and you would see unemployment drop to incredibly low levels. Assuming the government ceased creating more bueaucratic red tape.

Believe what you want on it.
But the gove currently employs about 1/3 of our workforce. either directly or indirectly.

Where in this video does it detail how this bill is a job killer?
If you need a picture drawn for you, you're not 1/2 half as clever as you think.

When has creating over $1 trillion in new programs and expanding the bureaucratic bourgeoisie by tens of thousands ever created ONE job in the private sector, where the taxes to pay for those moochers are generated?

LOL, I didn't ask you if it will create jobs. I asked how it will kill jobs. Not creating jobs, does not equal job killer. Is this the route you're planning to take with this one?? LOL!!

Where in this video does it detail how this bill is a job killer?
If you need a picture drawn for you, you're not 1/2 half as clever as you think.

When has creating over $1 trillion in new programs and expanding the bureaucratic bourgeoisie by tens of thousands ever created ONE job in the private sector, where the taxes to pay for those moochers are generated?

LOL, I didn't ask you if it will create jobs. I asked how it will kill jobs. Not creating jobs, does not equal job killer. Is this the route you're planning to take with this one?? LOL!!

What's the unemployment rate right now???? :cuckoo:

You're a complete economic ignoramus.

Go out to recess with Truthdontmatter.

Ahhh, so then you won't be giving specifics on how this is a job killer? Just going to toss insults and links to stuff that has nothing to do with this bill being a job killer.

Thanks for proving me right and showing that it's just scare tactics and there is no merit to this ridiculous claim. :clap2:

And that has what to do with this healthcare bill? Is this bill now suppose to fix healthcare in our country AND the unemployment rate??? LOL. Give me a break. This is one of the weakest arguments I have heard yet.

And that has what to do with this healthcare bill? Is this bill now suppose to fix healthcare in our country AND the unemployment rate??? LOL. Give me a break. This is one of the weakest arguments I have heard yet.

Just because your shoe size is larger than your IQ doesn't mean the dots don't connect. Give the rest of us a break. :cuckoo:

Just because your shoe size is larger than your IQ doesn't mean the dots don't connect. Give the rest of us a break. :cuckoo:

LOL, look attempting to insult me doesn't prove this bill is a "job killer". This is just sad that you stick up for an idea that you don't even understand and has no merit.

Never ceases to amaze me how the same dustheads who weep, wail and wring their hands about how to "pay for tax cuts", somehow believe that the money to pay for tens of thousands of new bureaucrats is just going to fall out of the sky. :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

It was promised to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ceases to amaze me how the same dustheads who weep, wail and wring their hands about how to "pay for tax cuts", somehow believe that the money to pay for tens of thousands of new bureaucrats is just going to fall out of the sky. :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

So this bill is creating "tens of thousands" of new bureaucrats? Wouldn't that be creating jobs?

Again, show me specifically how this bill is actually killing jobs.

But cutting govt spending will increase jobs according to some.

Seems like you can't have it both ways.

Oddball even just stated in his own post that this bill will create tens of thousands of new jobs. Must be nice to argue from both sides of the fence whenever it suits your story.

Forum List

Back