Health emergeny city mandates vaccinations for children adn adults or face 1,000 finne ( UPDATE)

Me? I had one child 'cause that was all I felt I could support. You?

No I was saying the ggeneral public has that thought.
and those who pay for it I also saw it as you meaning " pay as in financially" so thats why my statement was " we know who gets to pay for it. ( tax payers)
Both financially and physically. Taxpayers pay for the health care of other's children, and physically support poor health policies promoted by lax government standards.

Have you ever seen this movie trailer ?

No, but it is interesting. While visiting my daughter, I binge-watched "Man in the High Castle". Interesting concept.
Like most other issues, anything touched by government turns to shit. They must make a problem in order to promote their "solution" to that problem. Health care is only one of those issues. Education is certainly another. And, as usual, taxpayers will be dunned in order to foot the bill for government "solutions".

You are so on the money " They must make a problem" and that is exactly what they do and the clueless public hasn't got any idea how in the hell they do it no matter what is put before them. They've been so well trained to think everything is a conspiracy etc....

The reason I pointed out that movie is because NY's dumb ass forcing the vaccines reminded me of this movie. There is a lot of mystery behind the guy who produced this movie, We've had a part in this movie before it was to be released.......lots of things and issues took place in the making of this movie to much to really write about but the end result MSM/Police claim his death was a murder suicide he was former military, It is alleged he shot his wife his 5 yr old then turned the gun on himself............... well many of us think otherwise.

Think about what the movie is about where it was going andn that was around 2012 I believe look where we are today......look how very similar issues are taking place or will be......

Me? I had one child 'cause that was all I felt I could support. You?

and those who pay for it I also saw it as you meaning " pay as in financially" so thats why my statement was " we know who gets to pay for it. ( tax payers)
Both financially and physically. Taxpayers pay for the health care of other's children, and physically support poor health policies promoted by lax government standards.

No, but it is interesting. While visiting my daughter, I binge-watched "Man in the High Castle". Interesting concept.
Like most other issues, anything touched by government turns to shit. They must make a problem in order to promote their "solution" to that problem. Health care is only one of those issues. Education is certainly another. And, as usual, taxpayers will be dunned in order to foot the bill for government "solutions".

Alex Jones told him don't get involved with Hollywood if you make this movie he didn't listen not long after Hmmmm his death. Then rumors went around after his movie went public on and on and on the rumors went and the rumors were spun.

You are so on the money " They must make a problem" and that is exactly what they do and the clueless public hasn't got any idea how in the hell they do it no matter what is put before them. They've been so well trained to think everything is a conspiracy etc....

The reason I pointed out that movie is because NY's dumb ass forcing the vaccines reminded me of this movie. There is a lot of mystery behind the guy who produced this movie, We've had a part in this movie before it was to be released.......lots of things and issues took place in the making of this movie to much to really write about but the end result MSM/Police claim his death was a murder suicide he was former military, It is alleged he shot his wife his 5 yr old then turned the gun on himself............... well many of us think otherwise.

Think about what the movie is about where it was going andn that was around 2012 I believe look where we are today......look how very similar issues are taking place or will be......

I'll definitely look at the movie. There are lots of flicks that hold some kernel of truth in their premise. Thanks. I am still haunted by "1984", both the book and the movie. And "Fahrenheit 451" cannot be too far behind if the current liberal regime takes power.

Some people need to learn what " real medical tyranny looks like"

A Minnesota mother was recently brought to court over refusing chemotherapy for her 8 year old daughter. A doctor apparently reported her to CPS. She was “…ordered into court and told if they did not work with them on a treatment plan, they would lose custody of Sarah.”

Medical Tyranny is Here, and we can’t say we weren’t warned
I appreciate that link. Im going to look furthur into this and start a thread.
Benjamin rush seems interesting. I know he signed the DoI but thats it.
Our framers were fucking geniuses. Too bad this was all in vain!

Some people need to learn what " real medical tyranny looks like"

A Minnesota mother was recently brought to court over refusing chemotherapy for her 8 year old daughter. A doctor apparently reported her to CPS. She was “…ordered into court and told if they did not work with them on a treatment plan, they would lose custody of Sarah.”

Medical Tyranny is Here, and we can’t say we weren’t warned
Who gets to pay for this treatment?
Thats the least of my worries about that.
It reminds me about the judge that forced those people to change the name of their child in the uk. In fact, it has happened a few times in the UK. Its ridiculous!!
We are catching up quick to those people

I'll definitely look at the movie. There are lots of flicks that hold some kernel of truth in their premise. Thanks. I am still haunted by "1984", both the book and the movie. And "Fahrenheit 451" cannot be too far behind if the current liberal regime takes power.

Checked it out. Definitely informative and I will be linking it for my SIL, a Special Forces guy. Thanks.

Checked it out. Definitely informative and I will be linking it for my SIL, a Special Forces guy. Thanks.

cool beans 5th group? lol

oh yeah I meant to tell you the lad with the little girl on her lap that was his wife and daughter. The full version was never released by David because he was killed first. Before it's final release. Danny Mason is a nice guy but they've said he did commit suicide i'm nnot sure I believe that one.

upload_2019-4-9_15-51-4.png

wife and daughter.

oh yeah I meant to tell you the lad with the little girl on her lap that was his wife and daughter. The full version was never released by David because he was killed first. Before it's final release. Danny Mason is a nice guy but they've said he did commit suicide i'm nnot sure I believe that one.

View attachment 254973

wife and daughter.

I've seen two different versions so far. All interesting, though. Thanks.

Health Emergency: City Mandates Vaccinations For Children And Adults Or Face $1,000 Fine

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — The city has declared a public health emergency and mandated vaccinations for children and adults or risk facing a $1,000 fine.

Medical tyranny SUCKERssss

I went to school in the 60s and 70s. I don't know about other states but in my state at that time vaccinations were done at the schools. We were all lined up and vaccinated. The only people who were exempted were those who already had the vaccination.

It didn't cost the parents anything beyond paying their property taxes.

Our parents wanted their tax dollars spent that way because our parents lived in the time when there weren't vaccinations or most people didn't get them mostly because they couldn't afford it. Most of the parents of that time knew at least one person in their childhood who died from diseases we now have vaccinations for and mostly happen rarely. My mom told me about how just about everyone she knew had scurvy at least once because citrus fruits weren't available.

Those parents were what are now called "The Greatest Generation." They lived through the depression when no one had money and certain foods weren't available. Vaccinations weren't available.

I don't know about you but I haven't heard of someone getting polio in America in decades. Same with a lot of diseases during my parent's generation that killed kids and people.

The result of what that generation did was eradication of small pox and other diseases.

It wasn't until the 80s that people were able to claim religious beliefs to not vaccinate their children.

So we've seen out breaks of whooping cough and the measles.

I don't believe anyone has the right to put other people's health and life at stake. A baby can't be vaccinated for the measles until I believe 3 years of age. Babies don't get vaccinations when they're born. A few months have to go by before they can get their first vaccinations. A family who goes to a school function with their baby can be putting that baby's life in jeopardy if someone there who wasn't vaccinated has the measles and gives it to that baby. That baby can die.

If a parent wants to put their child in jeopardy by not vaccinating them they made that choice. The parent who is waiting for their baby to be old enough to be vaccinated didn't make the choice to put their child at risk. Nor should any parent have to worry about their baby's safety in public.

I totally agree with what this city is doing.

Health Emergency: City Mandates Vaccinations For Children And Adults Or Face $1,000 Fine

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — The city has declared a public health emergency and mandated vaccinations for children and adults or risk facing a $1,000 fine.

I went to school in the 60s and 70s. I don't know about other states but in my state at that time vaccinations were done at the schools. We were all lined up and vaccinated. The only people who were exempted were those who already had the vaccination.

Our parents wanted their tax dollars spent that way because our parents lived in the time when there weren't vaccinations or most people didn't get them mostly because they couldn't afford it. Most of the parents of that time knew at least one person in their childhood who died from diseases we now have vaccinations for and mostly happen rarely. My mom told me about how just about everyone she knew had scurvy at least once because citrus fruits weren't available.

Those parents were what are now called "The Greatest Generation." They lived through the depression when no one had money and certain foods weren't available. Vaccinations weren't available.

I don't know about you but I haven't heard of someone getting polio in America in decades. Same with a lot of diseases during my parent's generation that killed kids and people.

The result of what that generation did was eradication of small pox and other diseases.

It wasn't until the 80s that people were able to claim religious beliefs to not vaccinate their children.

I don't believe anyone has the right to put other people's health and life at stake. A baby can't be vaccinated for the measles until I believe 3 years of age. Babies don't get vaccinations when they're born. A few months have to go by before they can get their first vaccinations. A family who goes to a school function with their baby can be putting that baby's life in jeopardy if someone there who wasn't vaccinated has the measles and gives it to that baby. That baby can die.

If a parent wants to put their child in jeopardy by not vaccinating them they made that choice. The parent who is waiting for their baby to be old enough to be vaccinated didn't make the choice to put their child at risk. Nor should any parent have to worry about their baby's safety in public.

Lol
So basically you want to force your shit on other people you fucking piece of shit....

You want the collective to fuck over the individual every time don’t you... you fucking moron

I would much rather pay the fine then have poison injected in me
True. Who knows exactly what has been included in those government mandated vaccinations. I and my children would take their chances. I assure you, as soon as some of these illegal, unvetted disease factories were permitted into my children's schools, my children would be home-schooled in a heart beat. I see no reason to make them second class citizens because they are not members of some favored ethnic group.
This invasion is not comparable to the previous influx of immigrants in the 1800's.

And yet, you would welcome thousands of unvaccinated brats imported from countries known to still harbor such debilitating diseases and then mainstreamed into our public schools without any further vetting? Of course it works for the liberal narrative.

why fear dumbass if your vaccines work--------------- you idiots take it so you wont get it are u fkrs really this dumb

And yet, you would welcome thousands of unvaccinated brats imported from countries known to still harbor such debilitating diseases and then mainstreamed into our public schools without any further vetting? Of course it works for the liberal narrative.

Can you see how fucken stupid these fkrs are. Honest to gawd they're stupid as fk man.

i was born in 68

youre older but we're both from different times

would you subject your child to this

bq-5cab725cb2e7d.jpeg

i recommend they shove it

some think the insane rise in autism is linked to vacs

if i was a young parent today with youngsters I would only have the majors done like polio ...of course
and it certainly better not have anything in it that was made in china

maybe you can now understand where some parents are coming from

I certainly do not blame them

i was born in 68

View attachment 255164

if i was a young parent today with youngsters I would only have the majors done like polio ...of course

I vaccinated my child for all the required and a not required vaccinations. The HPV vaccination isn't required but I had my child vaccinated for it so my child will never get that disease along with all the rest of the required vaccinations.

I'm not scared of science. I believe that those vaccinations are necessary to keep our society safe from diseases.

We aren't islands unto ourselves. We live in a society. I don't believe that anyone has the right to put the people of our society at risk for disease. It's as simple as that. There have been outbreaks of some diseases that are perfectly preventable with vaccinations but some parents don't get their children vaccinated so the children are at risk. Not just their children but other people's children who are too young to be able to vaccinated.

Needless paranoia causes the outbreaks. In this day and age it's ridiculous to me to not vaccinate people for those diseases.

We were all vaccinated. We're fine. In fact some disease were eradicated because of it. I know other nations have diseases we don't have but when was the last time you heard someone in America had polio? Or rubella? Or the mumps? Or small pox? Or any one of a long list of diseases that are very rare in America now. Only because people were vaccinated.

You have the right to put yourself at risk but you don't have the right to put other people's children who can't be vaccinated yet at risk. I just don't believe you have the right to put other people's children at risk to die.

i was born in 68

View attachment 255164

I vaccinated my child for all the required and a not required vaccinations. The HPV vaccination isn't required but I had my child vaccinated for it so my child will never get that disease along with all the rest of the required vaccinations.

I'm not scared of science. I believe that those vaccinations are necessary to keep our society safe from diseases.

We aren't islands unto ourselves. We live in a society. I don't believe that anyone has the right to put the people of our society at risk for disease. It's as simple as that. There have been outbreaks of some diseases that are perfectly preventable with vaccinations but some parents don't get their children vaccinated so the children are at risk. Not just their children but other people's children who are too young to be able to vaccinated.

Needless paranoia causes the outbreaks. In this day and age it's ridiculous to me to not vaccinate people for those diseases.

We were all vaccinated. We're fine. In fact some disease were eradicated because of it. I know other nations have diseases we don't have but when was the last time you heard someone in America had polio? Or rubella? Or the mumps? Or small pox? Or any one of a long list of diseases that are very rare in America now. Only because people were vaccinated.

You have the right to put yourself at risk but you don't have the right to put other people's children who can't be vaccinated yet at risk. I just don't believe you have the right to put other people's children at risk to die.
Lol
With you and your kids you have that right, but stay the fuck out of other peoples business...

Forum List

Back