Health Ins. under Trump care, this is what it looks like,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
under the ACA ins. companies could not deny a pt their care.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On February 2, doctors there approved putting her on the wait list for a liver transplant.

The news changed everything. Erika finally had hope. Around the house, 4-year-old Loïe would say, "Mommy, when you get a new liver, can you push me in the swing?"

But Erika hit an immediate wall. Her insurer, UnitedHealthcare, denied coverage for the transplant, saying it would not be a "promising treatment." She appealed and was rejected again.

A dying mother's plea for her life

Maybe Trump will step in, after all Cheney had a heart transplant. After 5 MI's and a long hx of being a chain smoker, probably is on 02 now and has peripheral neuropathy. His kidney function is probably not good either.
Yet he got a new heart

All it takes is money. At age 71, and I bet he used medicare and or he had ins via the gov, do VP's get that.

He is pro gays now , since his daughter is a gay. Can you hear my disgust, good.

Republicans want people to die. What else could explain it. They control the entire government.

They complain Obama could have done this or that. Obama had less than two years because Scott Brown, Nude Centerfold Model, was voted into the Senate because Ted Kennedy died.

It gives them comfort to ignore that fact.

Trump has a Republican Senate and a Republican House and a Republican Supreme Court. So what the fuk does he do? Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations and cuts healthcare subsidies to pay for it. Republicans are monsters. What else could it be?

They would not have approved her and put her on the list if they didn't think she had a fighting chance. This woman needs to file a complaint with her respective state office of insurance regulation and also file another appeal with UHC.

Am I supposed to take anything you're saying here seriously after this claim?

do you have evidence otherwise. NO!

Well sadly no one said they had to pay claims or had to pre auth anything, the ACA only said an insurer has to give everyone insurance regardless of medical problems.

Agreed. Except that ACA didn't force insurance companies to "give" us health insurance. It forced us to buy it.

Am I supposed to take anything you're saying here seriously after this claim?

do you have evidence otherwise. NO!

Well sadly no one said they had to pay claims or had to pre auth anything, the ACA only said an insurer has to give everyone insurance regardless of medical problems.

They can't refuse care for preexisting conditions or charge more and they lifted caps. They , refuse her a liver transplant due to her preexisting conditions. UH finally approved it, to put her on the waiting list.
Pre-Existing Conditions

Last edited:
My guess then is she had a grandfathered plan but at any rate she needs to file a complaint with the oir since the docs thinks she has a chance with the transplant.

Forum List

Back