*Hear Ye, Hear Ye*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. West has no reason to expect, anyone in their right mind would cast a vote for him as President.
2. And he is playing dirty tricks by bringing a subversive guest of his to President Trumps house.
3. Ye just lost more than half of all he had when he wrongfully spoke out about the Jews.
4. Then the *jackwagon* brings a, *Jew Hater*, to President Trumps, house.
5. Stirring up the media over something he had no idea of Ye's guests.
6. Is Ye, unstable in the head like many globally presume?
7. Are you wondering if I can continue sliding?
8. My text less and less words?
9. Until only one?
10 Word?
lol!!!!
READ:
you don't reproof house guests of your guest, and the media claims otherwise.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I don't believe Ye hates Jews. I don't know anything about Fuentes. I do know that the left is guilty go "crying wolf" when it comes to issues of racism.

Is 'Ye" short for Kanye West?
Is he married to Bruce Jenner's kid?
Is Kanye West related to Conway Twitty in any way?

Why does anyone really care if DT had strange houseguests?
Our current resident doesn't even keep public records of who he sees in his Delaware basement all week but Conway eating with DT is news?

Sorry bout that,

1. West has no reason to expect, anyone in their right mind would cast a vote for him as President.
2. And he is playing dirty tricks by bringing a subversive guest of his to President Trumps house.
3. Ye just lost more than half of all he had when he wrongfully spoke out about the Jews.
9. Until only one?
10 Word?
lol!!!!
READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Just another DNC plant

I don't believe Ye hates Jews. I don't know anything about Fuentes. I do know that the left is guilty go "crying wolf" when it comes to issues of racism.
Sorry bout that,

1. But its common knowledge *Ye* spoke out badly against the Jews.
2. Some of what he said may of been true, but the way he said it was derogatory.
3. Does the media want to pin on Trumps lapel the label *RACSIST*?
4. Very much so, they want to make both parties the same, but no, Republicans are not racists, the first Republican freed the slaves, making himself *ANTI-RACIST*
5. And most of the men since then have not been.
6. Some may argue over the last hundred years or more a Republican Racist did stand on two feet.
7. LBJ for one.
8. Its a trap, he said Ni**ers, back in the sixties, the most blatant racist in my time.
9. As he gave them welfare to this day.
10. Creating economic slaves generationally.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Our current resident doesn't even keep public records of who he sees in his Delaware basement all week but Conway eating with DT is news?
Sorry bout that,'

1. Yes Ye is Kanye West.
2. Yes Kim threw his nutbag ass out, and then divorced him.
3. I'd go with no on any relations to Twitty.
4. Its strange how anything about President Trump gets reported and twisted.
5. To feed millions that are hungry for Trump Dirt.
6. It sells news papers, people watch the news over it.
7. I don't think Conway Twitty was there, i think he's too dead to show up.
8. He wrote some great songs.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Legally changed his name to Ye. Married Robert Kardashian's kid. She divorced his crazy ass. :) Probably telling you something right there.

The left elects muslims who hate jews!
Sorry bout that,

1. In Democratic cities they are over 911.
2. They vote in Muslims, cause they are suicidal.
3. They have no religion, no self respect, care not if they are ruled by an oppressive government.
4. Cows by nature.
5. Have no love for their children even, their futures they don't have enough humanity to care about..
6. Ferral Humans.
7. They don't know if its day or night.
8. Pretty good rant eh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. With all the chum I've been throwing in the water I'm not getting the response I expected.
2. Surely someone from one party or another will defend Ye.
3. He's working for the liberals, saying nutter shit, showing up at Trump pad with other nutters.
4. At least the regular liberals here could show a little appreciation.
5. Nutter Ye just threw away half a billion dollars for you guys.
6. Stirring dirt on the, *Bad Man Orange Dude*.
7. Don't be a bunch of ungrateful bastards man!
8. This guys given so much for your cause and all, says good things about Hitler, just like you guys want to do what Hitler did, take all the guns.
9. I'm puzzled why you are not defending him.
10. Its still early, but he won't be going to Trumps pad again, he burned down that bridge.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

9. Until only one?
10 Word?
lol!!!!
READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You want to know what I think Kanye's problem is?

This is strictly my own pet theory with absolutely no evidence to support it. It is just a feeling I get about the guy.

I think Kanye West can't admit to himself he is gay and it is driving him insane.

The fact a black man is hanging with a White Nationalist is solid proof there is some serious internal conflict going on.

When Kanye got in a public spat with Pete Davidson, he accused Davidson of being gay, as if that was a bad thing. Projecting?

What's strange about that is Kanye was defending the LGBTQ community 15 years ago, and pointed out that people use the word "gay" as insult!

Anyway. I have suspected for some time Kanye is gay.

You want to know what I think Kanye's problem is?

This is strictly my own pet theory with absolutely no evidence to support it. It is just a feeling I get about the guy.

I think Kanye West can't admit to himself he is gay and it is driving him insane.

The fact a black man is hanging with a White Nationalist is solid proof there is some serious internal conflict going on.

When Kanye got in a public spat with Pete Davidson, he accused Davidson of being gay, as if that was a bad thing. Projecting?

What's strange about that is Kanye was defending the LGBTQ community 15 years ago, and pointed out that people use the word "gay" as insult!

Anyway. I have suspected for some time Kanye is gay.

Sorry bout that,

1. You might have a point there.
2. Don't be surprised if some gay bastard, like the one who attacked Paul Pelosi, doesn't come along, and try to tap that point down, with his hammer.
3. Lots a gay defenders here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back