Hearing begins into possible Austrian election fraud

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Election fraud? You mean that truly might exist? Even in such a staid country as Austria? Should be interesting to see how this moves forward. Will the Constitutional Court (same as our SCOTUS?) be swayed by political pressures? :rolleyes:

The party claims the law was broken in 94 of Austria's 117 constituencies, including 82 where postal votes were counted too early, representing over 570,000 votes.

Full story @ Hearing begins into possible Austrian election fraud

Election fraud? You mean that truly might exist? Even in such a staid country as Austria? Should be interesting to see how this moves forward. Will the Constitutional Court (same as our SCOTUS?) be swayed by political pressures? :rolleyes:

The party claims the law was broken in 94 of Austria's 117 constituencies, including 82 where postal votes were counted too early, representing over 570,000 votes.

Full story @ Hearing begins into possible Austrian election fraud

We knew from the Sunday night that the Leftists were going to steal this with the absentee ballots, I mention it on page one of the below thread, my post # 2, that post is from the Sunday 22nd May, Election Night.

Austria to swear in new chancellor as far-right looms

Yes, of course you know I mentioned we were officially challenging this, in your other thread, my post # 120 which I made on June 8th. We, the FPÖ aren't going to tolerate this crap, we have many things up our sleeves.

Austria to swear in new chancellor as far-right looms

Edited to add second link.

Last edited:
November 2016 is going to make Gore/Bush look tame.

I had mentioned for Americans to prepare for Hillary and Co. to steal the election off The Donald using the absentee ballots.

The Donald is an intelligent man and he's got a good team, so I hope that he and his team are going to do what we in the FPÖ are doing.

This is how desparate and corrupt the Leftists are, they cannot win not with their Leftist Agenda of Destruction ie. The Globalist Agenda, so they must steal elections from our people.

I am almost positive that we will see all sorts of "problems" with absentee ballots of military personnel. They will either go out late and not reach the troops or will somehow be lost on the way to those counting the votes.

Everyone knows the military overwhelmingly despises Billary almost as much as Obozo.

The Donald will go out races this forum tell our. He spend 6 million Dollar for exit.

Forum List

Back