Heated Debate: Does the Hijab represent women's rights?

aLYCn2q.jpg

It's absolutely bizarre that these protesters would use this as a symbol of their protesting. And liberals wonder why we are always accussing of them of being Islamic sympathizers.

Religious garb is silly
It's not a religious garb..The use of the hijab dates back to the period of Alexander the Great...

actually-----women veiling their heads &/or faces precedes alexander in Greece.
It was the MODE for all good free wives. (things were different for slaves)
As to the custom of muslimah sluts in the USA-----for the sake of SECURITY ----
veiling the face should be illegal. What the sluts do in their own shariah shit holes is THEIR business. The fact of muslimah sluts PROTESTING THEIR RIGHT
TO THEIR HEAD RAGS-------is Allah's concept of COMIC RELIEF

Actually, if you knew anything about Islam, it's only the ultra conservative Muslims that cover the faces of their women. The only thing that Islam says needs to be covered on a woman's head is her hair. In the "regular" or moderate sects of Islam, the face is uncovered. In the ultra conservative sects, the face also must be covered.

If not so sad, it would be amusing that people believe a 'God', the 'Creator of All and Everything' could be such a petty being as to care what a little human wore.

Islam is an evil "religion" and the enemy of freedom and the free world. It must be removed from the West or it will destroy us.

Our cultures are entirely too strong to be overwhelmed or destroyed by Islam. It isn't necessary to eliminate it even if such were possible. It will go the way of all error, especially if it is not exalted by martyring it. Have a little faith in our principles and institutions; they are very attractive and efficient.

Ever consider that the Muslim women went to the protest BECAUSE of the freedoms of this country? And, if a person is going to protest, does your view of Muslims and women who wear the hajib mean that in order to protest in this country they have to convert to Christianity first?

I don't believe pedophile worshippers should be in this country to begin with.

Our cultures are entirely too strong to be overwhelmed or destroyed by Islam. It isn't necessary to eliminate it even if such were possible. It will go the way of all error, especially if it is not exalted by martyring it. Have a little faith in our principles and institutions; they are very attractive and efficient.

Aynaz Anni Cyrus, an Iranian-American human rights activist, doesn't share your optimism and neither do I. Trump won't be in office forever.

Articles: Sharia USA

If not so sad, it would be amusing that people believe a 'God', the 'Creator of All and Everything' could be such a petty being as to care what a little human wore.
Indeed, like those goofy little beanies some men wear.

Religious garb is silly
It's not a religious garb..The use of the hijab dates back to the period of Alexander the Great...

veiling the face should be illegal. What the sluts do in their own shariah shit holes is THEIR business. The fact of muslimah sluts PROTESTING THEIR RIGHT

Actually, if you knew anything about Islam, it's only the ultra conservative Muslims that cover the faces of their women. The only thing that Islam says needs to be covered on a woman's head is her hair. In the "regular" or moderate sects of Islam, the face is uncovered. In the ultra conservative sects, the face also must be covered.
In many ME countries the hijab is not required like Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Iraq, and Egypt.

You don't have to watch the video. The cover shows a moderate Muslim interviewing a Hamas leader in Gaza. He doesn't even blink about the lack of a hijab.

Religious garb is silly

In many ME countries the hijab is not required like Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Iraq, and Egypt.

You don't have to watch the video. The cover shows a moderate Muslim interviewing a Hamas leader in Gaza. He doesn't even blink about the lack of a hijab.

I do not remember ANYONE in this discussion claiming that in ALL muslim
countries----ALL women have to use the rags--- This discussion is about
muslim sluts DEMANDING that they have a right to the rags in the USA----. It should be noted that LAWS ABOUT DRESS in the filth of shariah are not confined to that which WOMEN must wear------it even includes----IN SOME SHARIAH SHIT HOLES, laws about that which non-muslims MUST wear. In both cases it is a matter of control and oppression. In the civilized world-------covering the face is a problem for SECURITY ----especially where there are muslims around

Religious garb is silly

muslim sluts DEMANDING that they have a right to the rags in the USA----. It should be noted that LAWS ABOUT DRESS in the filth of shariah are not confined to that which WOMEN must wear------it even includes----IN SOME SHARIAH SHIT HOLES, laws about that which non-muslims MUST wear. In both cases it is a matter of control and oppression. In the civilized world-------covering the face is a problem for SECURITY ----especially where there are muslims around

It doesn't matter to me what people wear as long as the government stays out of it.

It doesn't matter to me what people wear as long as the government stays out of it.

it matters to all citizens who have been the victims of the Islamic terrorism that
DELIGHTS you

it matters to all citizens who have been the victims of the Islamic terrorism that
DELIGHTS you

What does a hijab have to do with that phony terrorism bullshit?

I was under the impression that "freedom fighting" women in the ME ditched their hijabs as a form of protest?

I seem to recall a female reporter who was very vocal about why she had "dressed like an American whore" on a local broadcast - unfortunately it was video and my memory for such things is limited so I cannot recall even where I saw it. I believe it was in 2016, not that it helps all that much.

Forum List

Back