Heated Debate: Does the Hijab represent women's rights?

Actually, if you knew anything about Islam, it's only the ultra conservative Muslims that cover the faces of their women. The only thing that Islam says needs to be covered on a woman's head is her hair. In the "regular" or moderate sects of Islam, the face is uncovered. In the ultra conservative sects, the face also must be covered.
In many ME countries the hijab is not required like Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Iraq, and Egypt.

You don't have to watch the video. The cover shows a moderate Muslim interviewing a Hamas leader in Gaza. He doesn't even blink about the lack of a hijab.

I do not remember ANYONE in this discussion claiming that in ALL muslim
countries----ALL women have to use the rags--- This discussion is about
muslim sluts DEMANDING that they have a right to the rags in the USA----. It should be noted that LAWS ABOUT DRESS in the filth of shariah are not confined to that which WOMEN must wear------it even includes----IN SOME SHARIAH SHIT HOLES, laws about that which non-muslims MUST wear. In both cases it is a matter of control and oppression. In the civilized world-------covering the face is a problem for SECURITY ----especially where there are muslims around

It doesn't matter to me what people wear as long as the government stays out of it.

it matters to all citizens who have been the victims of the Islamic terrorism that
DELIGHTS you

What does a hijab have to do with that phony terrorism bullshit?

what is "phony terrorism bullshit"??

Forum List

Back