Heather Heyer Did Not Die From Getting Hit By Field's Car, But From A Heart Attack

Heyer Memorial Google Maps.jpg

This is a screenshot from google maps of the site. You can clearly see from the bricks along the sidewalk that there is a hill there.

Would those of you saying that Heyer was not killed by the car agree that being hit by a car could cause a heart attack?

Is calling Heather Heyer morbidly obese based on some evidence, perhaps something you might share with the rest of us? At the moment, it sounds like grasping for an excuse as to why Fields is not responsible for Heyer's death, or at least not directly responsible.
Could have caused a heart attack doesn't satisfy the " beyond a reasonable" doubt clause needed to convict someone of such a serious crime, that carries a serious penalty.

Would those of you saying that Heyer was not killed by the car agree that being hit by a car could cause a heart attack?

Is calling Heather Heyer morbidly obese based on some evidence, perhaps something you might share with the rest of us? At the moment, it sounds like grasping for an excuse as to why Fields is not responsible for Heyer's death, or at least not directly responsible.

They are just trying to defend the guy because they hate Liberals. That's how deep their hate runs. They take politics to a dangerous level.

They are just trying to defend the guy because they hate Liberals. That's how deep their hate runs. They take politics to a dangerous level.
I'm not defending the guy as much as being highly critcal of the narrative. Have been from day one. And as this heart attack story shows; my instincts were correct to do so. Personally... I'll wait for the jury trial, when actual verifiable facts take precedent over political motivation driven by a corrupt media.

Not really. You have to prove his intent first. I believe everyone deserves their day in court and ho with the evidence...not the political climate.

Prove it? The dude just marched as a White Supremacist... then took off down a street into a crowd of people he knew were marching there.
Marching as a white supremacist does not prove a damn thing as far as the case goes. There are multiple reasons to doubt his intent was to kill the people in the crowd. We will see what happens when the court case starts either way. I do think he should get a manslaughter charge and serve time, regardless if he just panicked or not, but murder doesn't seem very likely to me. If he meant to kill all of the protestors, he sure fucked that all up.

There's also video of him turning himself in on the side of the road only a couple blocks away. He didn't actually try to get away from the cops. That doesn't sound like someone who intended to do what he did or planned to do it.

Yeah major things to doubt his intent... like speeding down hill into a large group of people he knew were there, and rear ending vehicles that were at a dead stop. Yep.

It was staged, Lewd-dog.......and poorly done one at that........very pathetically done.

I called this the day it happened... that nutjobs like you would say this.

The youtube videos speak for themselves, dipshit.........it is getting harder and harder for this corporate entity we call "gubermint" to pull this bullshit off because everyone has the ability to tape and they have the forum to scrutinize these staged events which is why youtube is so big into censoring.

Dupes like you? You eat it up like manna from heaven and you are so easily deceived. You are unbelievably ignorant as well as being incredibly insecure that bragged about having guarded "felonies"! 8.5 percent sales tax doesn't equal a state income tax even though here in Texas you can write off what you have PAID in sales tax if you have all your receipts or you can simply take the median deduction of what you more than likely paid. You are so fucking stupid and ignorant on so many levels......"I's got a degree in criminal justice!!!" What a fucking oxymoron that is but that certainly flies right over that pointy head of yours......I.Q score for you? High 80's...low 90's on a good day of testing for you.

I'm not defending the guy as much as being highly critcal of the narrative. Have been from day one. And as this heart attack story shows; my instincts were correct to do so. Personally... I'll wait for the jury trial, when actual verifiable facts take precedent over political motivation driven by a corrupt media.

It really is sad you think there is a difference in her dying from a heart attack instead of head trauma or something else.

It really is sad you think there is a difference in her dying from a heart attack instead of head trauma or something else.

Do you need a Kleenix.........sob, sob.......sniffle, sniffle......there, there.....there, there......:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Sad...? There is a fucking difference. Holy shit! Are you really this stupid, or are you just trolling?

Prove it? The dude just marched as a White Supremacist... then took off down a street into a crowd of people he knew were marching there.
Marching as a white supremacist does not prove a damn thing as far as the case goes. There are multiple reasons to doubt his intent was to kill the people in the crowd. We will see what happens when the court case starts either way. I do think he should get a manslaughter charge and serve time, regardless if he just panicked or not, but murder doesn't seem very likely to me. If he meant to kill all of the protestors, he sure fucked that all up.

There's also video of him turning himself in on the side of the road only a couple blocks away. He didn't actually try to get away from the cops. That doesn't sound like someone who intended to do what he did or planned to do it.

Yeah major things to doubt his intent... like speeding down hill into a large group of people he knew were there, and rear ending vehicles that were at a dead stop. Yep.

It was staged, Lewd-dog.......and poorly done one at that........very pathetically done.

The youtube videos speak for themselves, dipshit.........it is getting harder and harder for this corporate entity we call "gubermint" to pull this bullshit off because everyone has the ability to tape and they have the forum to scrutinize these staged events which is why youtube is so big into censoring.

Dupes like you? You eat it up like manna from heaven and you are so easily deceived. You are unbelievably ignorant as well as being incredibly insecure that bragged about having guarded "felonies"! 8.5 percent sales tax doesn't equal a state income tax even though here in Texas you can write off what you have PAID in sales tax if you have all your receipts or you can simply take the median deduction of what you more than likely paid. You are so fucking stupid and ignorant on so many levels......"I's got a degree in criminal justice!!!" What a fucking oxymoron that is but that certainly flies right over that pointy head of yours......I.Q score for you? High 80's...low 90's on a good day of testing for you.

Uh no. I never said I guarded felonies. I guarded FELONY offenders. You're the dipshit that thinks sales tax is an income tax....

You want to bring up intelligence testing? Stop dude. I was questioned about this before and proved it. How about when you're driving around Kentucky looking to visit me to carry through with your threats I'll show you my cool diploma and stuff.

And yeah... there just so happened to be several people there filming this staged incident including a lady from Canada that was there filming to criticize the protesters that caught it on her live feed...

Sad...? There is a fucking difference. Holy shit! Are you really this stupid, or are you just trolling?

It doesn't matter how she died when he caused it. None. Zero. Nadda. Zilch.

A whole lot from column A and a little bit from column B......you are not dealing with a mental giant.

Do you need a Kleenix.........sob, sob.......sniffle, sniffle......there, there.....there, there......:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

You're not even a good troll. You're a better troll when you are trying to be serious. :lmao:

Source: Her mother.

Heather Heyer's mom delivers message about karma to white nationalists.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.

RR.jpg
Her mom must be retarded then, she is the one saying her daughter died of a heart attack.

Good lord man. Please tell me you aren't THIS dumb. That's like saying people don't die from gun shots, they die from loss of blood.

I guess you missed the part where it was stated she was NOT hit by a car.

The manner in which she died is the very thing that may determine in court if he killed her. You don't even know that she was one of the people caught up in the crash. For all we know she could merely have been staning to the side watching. How she died makes all the difference in the world. But don't let new evidence interfere with the verdict your court of public opinion handed down the day this happened... You keep on rocking with your scant, and incomplete facts.

The manner in which she died is the very thing that may determine in court if he killed her. You don't even know that she was one of the people caught up in the crash. For all we know she could merely have been staning to the side watching. How she died makes all the difference in the world. But don't let new evidence interfere with the verdict your court of public opinion handed down the day this happened... You keep on rocking with your scant, and incomplete facts.

That's funny you've been arguing this whole time you knew where she was and now you are saying "For all we know she could merely have been staning to the side watching." That tells me you've been talking out your ass this whole time.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, they prosecutor would probably lose that, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.

You think because she had a heart attack after being hit by a car he isn't responsible? Please tell me you aren't serious.
Clowns are never serious.

That's funny you've been arguing this whole time you knew where she was and now you are saying "For all we know she could merely have been staning to the side watching." That tells me you've been talking out your ass this whole time.
Hey dipshit. Find the post where I suggested I knew where she was. Don't worry... I'll wait. But don't post back in this thread till you find it. Buh-bye now...

Uh no. I never said I guarded felonies. I guarded FELONY offenders. You're the dipshit that thinks sales tax is an income tax....

You want to bring up intelligence testing? Stop dude. I was questioned about this before and proved it. How about when you're driving around Kentucky looking to visit me to carry through with your threats I'll show you my cool diploma and stuff.

And yeah... there just so happened to be several people there filming this staged incident including a lady from Canada that was there filming to criticize the protesters that caught it on her live feed...

Dude, you are a fucking joke........"felons" doesn't make them dangerous, dipshit....having a certain amount of a controlled substance can put a "felony" on their record. 86 percent of alleged "criminals" were convicted of a victimless crime. You act like you are some kind of "bad ass" because you guarded "felons"? How much did that pay? About three bucks above minimum wage? Yeah, you are a BIG time "toughie".

Lewd-Dog sez???? "I got a cool diploma in criminal justice!!!!". Yeah, that's a big time skill you have attained there, "Einstein". Charlottesville was a disgustingly poorly pulled off media event and they seem to get worse with time......but stupid fucks like you fall for them every time.

AGAIN! I stand by my contention that your I.Q score is in the high 80's and would no way make it into the triple digits.

I believe she is in a couple photos lying on the hood of a silver or white car with the Burgundy van behind that car. Numerous people say the same thing and matching FB photos of her seem to indicate the woman on the car was most likely Heyer, but who knows? Maybe it wasn't her? There is also video which claims to show people trying to resuscitate her and she is actually sitting up and seems to be somewhat alert.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

RR.jpg
Her mom must be retarded then, she is the one saying her daughter died of a heart attack.

Good lord man. Please tell me you aren't THIS dumb. That's like saying people don't die from gun shots, they die from loss of blood.

I guess you missed the part where it was stated she was NOT hit by a car.

Are you calling OffensivelyOpenMinded an it? So far as I'm aware, OOM is the only one who has stated that Heyer was not hit by the car. The OP link certainly says nothing of the sort; in fact, the text next to the video in the link specifically says Heyer was run over by a car, and Heyer's mother never says she was not hit.

Forum List

Back