Heaven has a wall, a gate, & extreme vetting to get in

REAL christians are on the right side of immigration!

Quick question for the OP..................how extreme is the vetting REALLY, if a person can be a sinner all their life, then when they are about to die, ask for forgiveness, and then they are let in?

That would be like a terrorist who had been a member of AQ all their life coming to the US, and then saying they want forgiveness and renounce Islam, and we let them in.

Sorry, but that is a pretty piss poor example.

I think that Jesus might be pissed if He heard you say something like that. Isn't Heaven and God and Jesus all about forgiveness?

God knows one's heart

So, does that mean that BP agents know what is in the hearts of people trying to get into this country?

No, you made a comment and I schooled you. Immigration into this nation and entrance to heaven is apple and oranges. A silly comparison but it gives you loons a chance to bash religion so carry on

Except Heaven isn't real, so there's that.....
How can you be so sure about that?

I'm intelligent.
I once felt the same way. Things changed after I had a NDE. I can still remember it like it happened yesterday.

I later read a book written by Dr. Raymond Moody that describes the experiences people were reporting after being declared clinically dead.
Several of the reports were spot-on with I experienced.

It’s why I can’t say there isn’t heaven.

Quick question for the OP..................how extreme is the vetting REALLY, if a person can be a sinner all their life, then when they are about to die, ask for forgiveness, and then they are let in?

That would be like a terrorist who had been a member of AQ all their life coming to the US, and then saying they want forgiveness and renounce Islam, and we let them in.

I think that Jesus might be pissed if He heard you say something like that. Isn't Heaven and God and Jesus all about forgiveness?

God knows one's heart

So, does that mean that BP agents know what is in the hearts of people trying to get into this country?

No, you made a comment and I schooled you. Immigration into this nation and entrance to heaven is apple and oranges. A silly comparison but it gives you loons a chance to bash religion so carry on

I prefer to bash you fake religious folks who cherry pick the Bible to justify your various bigotry .

God knows one's heart

I prefer to bash you fake religious folks who cherry pick the Bible to justify your various bigotry .

Oooh we Christians are shuddering with fear

<insert eyeroll>

You could prove it...so there's that.

I won't wait for it...you can't
Well, the burden of proof should be on the person claiming the existence of such a place or reality.

We can neither prove heaven exists or whether heaven does not exists.

Neither side wins.

I personally don't think heaven is real. I am at peace with my belief that death is the end. I don't blame others for holding hope in an afterlife. I just don't want them to make me believe or make their beliefs law.
:dunno:

God knows one's heart

I shall pray for your soul.

You could prove it...so there's that.

I won't wait for it...you can't
Well, the burden of proof should be on the person claiming the existence of such a place or reality.

We can neither prove heaven exists or whether heaven does not exists.

Neither side wins.

I personally don't think heaven is real. I am at peace with my belief that death is the end. I don't blame others for holding hope in an afterlife. I just don't want them to make me believe or make their beliefs law.
:dunno:

All about faith and belief. Christians REALLY don't care what non believers think.

Simple as that

As a Christian who does believe strongly....America has abandoned its Christian principles...replaced by the dollar. But the elitist wealthy will have a hard time getting to heaven unless one twists the bible.

God knows one's heart

Thank you Timmy. I am blessed now.

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

God knows one's heart

<insert eyeroll>

“We Christians”?
What’s the Bible say about taking care of the weak, elderly and poor?
What does the Bible say about taking care of God’s Earth?
What does the Bible say about worshipping false gods?
What does the Bible say about lying?
What does the Bible say about how one should treat their fellow human beings?
What does the Bible say about using God for ones benefit?
What does the Bible say about revenge?

Now look in a mirror.

God knows one's heart

Thank you Timmy. I am blessed now.

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

Just saying . The cons in this board are terrible people . Y'all think you are going to heaven!?! Lol!

God knows one's heart

<insert eyeroll>

“We Christians”?
What’s the Bible say about taking care of the weak, elderly and poor?
What does the Bible say about taking care of God’s Earth?
What does the Bible say about worshipping false gods?
What does the Bible say about lying?
What does the Bible say about how one should treat their fellow human beings?
What does the Bible say about using God for ones benefit?
What does the Bible say about revenge?

Now look in a mirror.

Cease pretending you know anything of me Pee wee man.

First up our outreach feeds hundreds each week...the poor.

Now sit down

Forum List

Back