Heavily armed maniac opens fire on prom; Hero cop blasts him to hell, saves countless lives.

Oh well, these things happen. No big deal....anymore.

Yeah society has gone to shit, that's for sure.

Now let's see how you Democrats try to find a way to make the cop look bad, get fired and demand justice.

Gun nuts will tell you...... They should have armed all the other kids to protect themselves.

Score another one for Gun Culture.
That's right. The cop's gun saved lots of kids.

What about the 2 already killed? Those lives don't matter as long as you get to keep your blow-up Uzi doll, right?

Well....how would you have prevented those 2 deaths?? Oh I know....ban guns from the school!! Damn. 2 senseless deaths. If only they had banned the guns from the prom.

So you're too much of a pussy to let me answer, you'd rather plug in your own.

Fucking coward.

What about the 2 already killed? Those lives don't matter as long as you get to keep your blow-up Uzi doll, right?

Well....how would you have prevented those 2 deaths?? Oh I know....ban guns from the school!! Damn. 2 senseless deaths. If only they had banned the guns from the prom.

Fucking coward.

By all means sir....answer.....how would you have prevented those 2 deaths?

No.....wrong again........using guns to commit murder is criminal gun culture, not normal gun culture....

357,000,000 million guns in private hands........subtract this one....leaving 356,999,999 million guns that were not used in this school to shoot anyone....

Can you tell the difference between those two numbers?

Wait....what if they made murder illegal? Has anyone thought of that?

Here's a picture of the fucking freak. This mutant had a destiny of either doing something like this or ending up as some cross gendered freak sticking a plunger up his ass in a women's restroom

jakobwagner14.jpg

Fucking coward.

Safezone.jpg

Here's a picture of the fucking freak. This mutant had a destiny of either doing something like this or ending up as some cross gendered freak sticking a plunger up his ass in a women's restroom

View attachment 72803
looks like a white christian to me, why are these school shooters white christians? where are their leaders ?, where are the fathers? What is wrong with their "kulture"

View attachment 72803
looks like a white christian to me, why are these school shooters white christians? where are their leaders ?, where are the fathers? What is wrong with their "kulture"
last-six-mass-shootings-left-wing-liberals-600x445_thumb.jpg

Forum List

Back