Heavy sandstorm sweeps across Middle East

gee---you got everything there-------beach, BIG ROCKS, malls and shops-------cans right off the lines-------and---warm weather-----even palm trees

I like to visit up there occasionally. Nice town. Great aquarium.. However, I really do prefer where I live, and a short drive through the canyons, there is Malibu.

gee---you got everything there-------beach, BIG ROCKS, malls and shops-------cans right off the lines-------and---warm weather-----even palm trees

I like to visit up there occasionally. Nice town. Great aquarium.. However, I really do prefer where I live, and a short drive through the canyons, there is Malibu.

sheeesh -----I am jealous---

would you attend a day out on the fields------singing KUMBAYA with Penelope?

sheeesh -----I am jealous---

would you attend a day out on the fields------singing KUMBAYA with Penelope?

Of course, why not? We can first sit on my patio sipping an iced tea while watching the coyotes run by. We might even be lucky enough to see Bambi and his parents chewing on something or other. It's practically like the Bronx Zoo out back. If you can open pictures, I can send you one of my son Billy feeding our favorite coyote, Peaches, one Thanksgiving..

Actually the wind did it, reminds me of reading about the horrible sandstorm after the depression in the low 1930's , they say that greatly contributed to the lasting of the US depression.

I am amazed------somehow Penelope has run into the fact of the DUST BOWL era
of the 1930's ----she "read" something other than her usual islamo Nazi "literature"

very good, penelope

IRosie, do you think she was forced to read the Grapes of Wrath in school? Many of the descendents of those who were called Okies are still living in Central California. Could be that there are some "Okies" still living who can tell Penelope just how it was during those days.

I lived for a year in SD CA in the mid 70's , it was a rat hole then. I don't live down south either, but have spent time down there, I like MI just fine.

did anyone ask you, Penelope? Sally----John Steinbeck did a good job----and
there was even a movie-----Peter Fonda was fantastic. No doubt there are still
OKIES in California------I do not know why Penelope calls them "rats"

IRosie, do you think she was forced to read the Grapes of Wrath in school? Many of the descendents of those who were called Okies are still living in Central California. Could be that there are some "Okies" still living who can tell Penelope just how it was during those days.

I lived for a year in SD CA in the mid 70's , it was a rat hole then. I don't live down south either, but have spent time down there, I like MI just fine.

Yes well when people talk about me, I think I should be there.

be wherever you wish, Penelope-----this is a message board in CYBERSPACE-----we are all "TOGETHER" in cyberspace

Imagine if Penelope didn't have these message boards. My goodness, she would be organizating a march in her town just like those NeoNazis did in Skokie.

As far as Penelope living in Southern California, I don't believe she ever crossed her state line. I can declare that I visited a number of towns in her state and I noticed that there were plenty of skinheads walking the streets just like they do in Hayden Lake, Idaho. Who would know whether it was true or not?

So many people around the world would love to live in Southern California, and this is why you see people of all races, ethnicities and religions living together here, getting along, and are happy they are able to reside here unlike the thousands and thousands, probably even millions, around the world who will never have this opportunity I doubt if Penelope's Hicksville sees such diversity

As for John Steinbeck and the Grapes of Wrath, he won awards for this book. Perhaps Penelope would like to try reading Cannery Row. It is not as long, and if she ever "comes back" to California, after she visits Bakersfield and talks to some of the descendents of the "Oakies" from the Dust Bowl, she can take a trip to Monterey and see where the old Cannery Row was situated.. Now it is all built up.

cannery row monterey - Google Search

Your the Zionist anti Semite, and all you post is trash against Syria Assad and Iran. I don't give a rat about Steinbeck and his book, S. Californians are moving to Oregon and Washington, the smart ones, anything to get out of Ca.

Steinbeck is one of my fave authors-----he is a genius in character developement

of the 1930's ----she "read" something other than her usual islamo Nazi "literature"

very good, penelope

be wherever you wish, Penelope-----this is a message board in CYBERSPACE-----we are all "TOGETHER" in cyberspace

Imagine if Penelope didn't have these message boards. My goodness, she would be organizating a march in her town just like those NeoNazis did in Skokie.

As far as Penelope living in Southern California, I don't believe she ever crossed her state line. I can declare that I visited a number of towns in her state and I noticed that there were plenty of skinheads walking the streets just like they do in Hayden Lake, Idaho. Who would know whether it was true or not?

So many people around the world would love to live in Southern California, and this is why you see people of all races, ethnicities and religions living together here, getting along, and are happy they are able to reside here unlike the thousands and thousands, probably even millions, around the world who will never have this opportunity I doubt if Penelope's Hicksville sees such diversity

As for John Steinbeck and the Grapes of Wrath, he won awards for this book. Perhaps Penelope would like to try reading Cannery Row. It is not as long, and if she ever "comes back" to California, after she visits Bakersfield and talks to some of the descendents of the "Oakies" from the Dust Bowl, she can take a trip to Monterey and see where the old Cannery Row was situated.. Now it is all built up.

Your the Zionist anti Semite, and all you post is trash against Syria Assad and Iran. I don't give a rat about Steinbeck and his book, S. Californians are moving to Oregon and Washington, the smart ones, anything to get out of Ca.

what trash against Syria Assad and Iran?------its just the news

very good, penelope

How many times do you have to show that you are illiterate? So many posters have told you that it is "you're" and not "your." Of course you don't like Steinbeck, a great American writer. Does anyone think an illiterate would like him?

Believe me, California doesn't need people like you, Penelope. Stay where you are and tell those at the weekly Bund meeting that you are doing a great job on forums. Maybe they will throw you a movie ticket now and then as a reward, and you can get away from your computer for a short while and forget about those enemies in your sick mind -- the Jews.

Steinbeck is one of my fave authors-----he is a genius in character developement

Yes he does. Just look at how good he does this in East of Eden. There were so many great American writers that we had the privilege to read, but illiterates never took advantage of this.

Forum List

Back