Helen or Ellie from Andy Griffith Show?

Helen or Ellie

• Total voters

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Of Andy's two main girl friends, which one do you fancy best?

Helen

or

Ellie

Helen:

1720151777548.png

Ellie:

1720151866065.jpeg

I'd have to see more of each to really make a decision.

Of course, not in their current condition.

helen looks like she would always be uptight in bed while ellie looks like she is up for the adventure even excited,,

I see that too. Ellie looks like more of a slut, but Helen's prettier.

I'd have a hard time choosing.

I see that too. Ellie looks like more of a slut, but Helen's prettier.

I'd have a hard time choosing.
I did yrs of research on the matter,,

helen is better looking,, its just that the really good looking ones know it and make you work for it and even try and make you feel guilty like they are doing you a favor,,

ellie doesnt look slutty,, just like shes happy every minute and even appreciative youre with her even though shes good looking and knows it,,

helen is better looking,, its just that the really good looking ones know it and make you work for it and even try and make you feel guilty like they are doing you a favor,,

ellie doesnt look slutty,, just like shes happy every minute and even appreciative youre with her even though shes good looking and knows it,,
Ellie looks better to me.

I mis-stated that. Not a "slut", but she does look like she'd be up for some fun.

This.

On the other hand, Ellie looks like she'd lose all inhibitions in bed, and then go back to the calm and collected caring woman she presents to the world.

I've known special ed teachers like that.
thats the word I was looking for,, "inhibitions"

they just let the moment take over them,,

nurses are the same way,,
nothing holds them back,,

helen looks like she would always be uptight in bed while ellie looks like she is up for the adventure even excited,,
I've been a fan of Ellie since she was Betty Anderson on Father Knows Best.

Andy preferred Helen.

Must have, he hooked up with her during filming,

Most posting in this thread like Helen the best; however, the official thread poll has Helen and Ellie tied at 3 votes each.

Forum List

Back