Hellen Keller has been canceled

What was Helen Keller's favorite color?

/
/
/
/
/
Corduroy

On a serious note, Helen was so selfish that when her aid asked if she could marry the love of her life, Helen told her "NO!" And the poor woman remained the personal slave of Helen Keller the rest of her life.

Born during rough times. Disabled beyond what most of us can imagine.

But, you know, she was WHITE! GASP

This insanity has no limits

Actually, this insanity DOES have limits.

Believe you me, in the next century the new majority ethnicity will not stand for this nonsense. They will not be as kind, generous, and guilt-laden as the former Caucasian majority was.

Ms. Keller was a great American. Far better than those individuals who have the gall to want to cancel her. What a nerve!

/
/
/
/
/
Corduroy

On a serious note, Helen was so selfish that when her aid asked if she could marry the love of her life, Helen told her "NO!" And the poor woman remained the personal slave of Helen Keller the rest of her life.
Total lie. Anne Sullivan was married, and Helen supported it! It was Keller's thoughts of marriage to her secretary that her family said no to.

The women's intertwined lives didn't prevent Sullivan from marrying John Macy in 1905. She'd hesitated about an engagement, in part due to fears about how it would affect her relationship with Keller. But Keller had insisted, "Oh, Teacher, if you love John, and let him go, I shall feel like a hideous accident!" After the wedding, the couple continued to live with Keller.

Sullivan's marriage didn't last, yet her teacher's experience didn't scare Keller away from matrimony. When Sullivan was ill in 1916, reporter Peter Fagan served as a replacement secretary. He and Keller fell in love and wanted to marry. It was only interference from Keller's family, who believed the deafblind Keller could not be a wife and possible mother, that ended the relationship.

You people really search out the obscure stupidity of people then you like to pass it off as mainstream.

Actually, this insanity DOES have limits.

Believe you me, in the next century the new majority ethnicity will not stand for this nonsense. They will not be as kind, generous, and guilt-laden as the former Caucasian majority was.

Ms. Keller was a great American. Far better than those individuals who have the gall to want to cancel her. What a nerve!
In the next century the ethnic majority will still be white. No non white ethnicity will have gained a majority even if, in the aggregate, they have numerical superiority.

/
/
/
/
/
Corduroy

Funny you should mention that. I saw an article about a new corduroy pillow that "My Pillow" guy is promoting. It hasn't been available for very long but it's already making headlines.

Because you linked to another message board, here is the link to the article in The Washington Examiner via MSN:

Forum List

Back